Author Topic: A Pirates Life for Thee? -RP-  (Read 15899 times)

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: A Pirates Life for Thee? -RP-
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2007, 05:48:59 pm »
"I think we should try to fix the engines if anything... And keep an eye out for the Arkibal, they will probably survey the wreck soon and instead of us being here to fight them, we should probably evacuate and come back later. I don't mean to dampen our morale, but we can't take on a military ship, and instead of putting up a fight we should let them think we're dead..."
D said. After realizing how much he had said he quickly shut his mouth and moved back over to the navigation system, surveying the damage...

Offline TaylorFlame

• Adventure Ace
  • LOOK A MUSLIM
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2007, 12:43:20 am »
"Lets kill the bloody lot of them. It doesn't matter how, as long as they die." Hunter said tonelessly.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2007, 05:23:35 am »
Lets try and talk with them, I am sure a deal is possible. Worst case we could introduce ourselves as mercenaries and escape when the moment is right.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2007, 07:59:10 am »
"Bugger. The Arkibals are scanning for life.....we must leave the ship or they will fire upon us. I doubt they will allow us our lives."
"Co'mon Crew: Follow me."
Tahoone and Marten ran off into the swamp lands...whilst the Dauntless could now be seen in the sky.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline p-luke

• Joust Warrior
  • The Atheist God
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2007, 08:07:45 am »
Ting grabbed most of the cargo on his back, and followed the crew in the back.
This asteroid was unlike any asteroid he had ever seen before. and those flat sides in the rocks didn't seem too natural..

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2007, 08:15:26 am »
In the swamp, miles away, eyes watched. A fire had appeared in the sky, again, and strange and horrible monsters had come forth form it. The Chief sat back and wondered. Would these strangers know the others?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.