Author Topic: Review section  (Read 2867 times)

Offline GameManic

• Dragster Diehard
  • I can't let you leave.
    • View Profile
Review section
« on: June 27, 2005, 09:28:48 pm »
Hey Steve I was wondering if it is not to much trouble if there could be a review section in the forums were you post the reviews you have done in a thread for each.  People could discuss what they think about that game you reviewed.  This may be asking to much from you Steve since you are busy but maybe you could add reviews to other games you don't have room to fit in the podcasts.

People could also post their own reviews if they are willing to commit to a detailed reveiw such as the ones you do for your podcasts.  Also, if a section in the forums is too much to ask may I suggest just adding the reviews to some sort of database were you could just list the name of the game, the score, and which podcasts its on.  So we can keep track since the reviews are starting to mount up. In advance thanks for taking the time Steve.

"Listen, I mean that from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence."
-Richard Feynman

Offline zaphod

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Didn't yah hear, I come in 6 packs.
    • View Profile
    • Me and my wifes little blog
Re: Review section
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 06:38:16 am »
I second this

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 07:55:24 am »
Writing up the entire review would take me too long to do, but putting something "quick and dirty" up isn't a bad idea. Hum, now I have to go back to all my podcasts and find out what I reviewed, don't even remember anymore...
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 01:24:56 pm »
would be cool if you put your WoW review up, its basically what made me buy the game

Offline GameManic

• Dragster Diehard
  • I can't let you leave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 02:32:58 pm »
You could easily just do a pros and cons sort of thing with bullets for the review.  That way its a summary of it.  Or for the more popular reviews like World of Warcraft like DevilMachine mention you could go and do a whole transcript.  Maybe you can get someone to help out and go back and type them up for you.
"Listen, I mean that from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence."
-Richard Feynman

Offline zaphod

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Didn't yah hear, I come in 6 packs.
    • View Profile
    • Me and my wifes little blog
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 07:36:30 am »
I guess I was thinking of a place where OTHER people could post reviews of stuff.  You are only one persone Steve, and we all realize you are a very buisy person.