Author Topic: REDSTAR  (Read 5415 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
REDSTAR
« on: January 16, 2007, 12:11:27 pm »
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4538751

////Beings of Sector 165, This is REDSTAR, Repeat, This is REDSTAR. We wish, have a desire to, want, would appreciate if you would engage, join in, take part in diplomatic relations, negotiations, discussions. Do you agree, share the same opinion? We apologise, say sorry, ask for forgivness. Our Translators are not made for your kind, species, classification and it's differing approaches to language, communication, speech, consultation. Always, REDSTAR. In Unity, In Strength, In Numbers, REDSTAR. Please Send Negotioator, diplomat, emissary to co-ordinates.////

////Beings of Sector 165, This is REDSTAR, Repeat, This is REDSTAR. We wish, have a desire to, want, would appreciate if you would engage, join in, take part in diplomatic relations, negotiations, discussions. Do you agree, share the same opinion? We apologise, say sorry, ask for forgivness. Our Translators are not made for your kind, species, classification and it's differing approaches to language, communication, speech, consultation. Always, REDSTAR. In Unity, In Strength, In Numbers, REDSTAR. Please Send Negotioator, diplomat, emissary to co-ordinates.////

For some reason my absoloutley bitching flag appears as a red flag and I've tried both imageshack and photbucket.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 11:23:01 am by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: REDSTAR
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 12:28:05 pm »
What is this?

Offline jujubee

• Missile Commander
  • Notoriously Unnotorious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 12:42:30 pm »
I think it may be RP.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 01:01:17 pm »
AaaaaaaARG time!

We have to send a message to Negotioator.  Let's check the username list.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 01:03:02 pm »
I think it may be RP.

OOC: Oh really? Wait... Yeah, you're right. Its an RP.

//Attention REDSTAR. This is Captain Skoo of the starfreighter Jiskila. You say you wish to make contact with another race? If so, I can redirect you to the government of my species native planet, Nyok.//
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 01:08:32 pm by SimGameFan »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:09:48 am »
//Negative, Untrue, False, Incorrect. You shall rendevous, meet, join up with at the given co-ordinates. REDSTAR forever.//

It is an RP-Creature Thread Hybrid. Just play along?

I'm still struggling to upload my picture. It is honestly muy bitching.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 11:22:53 am »
OOC: Balth, if you need hosting, I can set up some FTPs to a personal domain I hardly use.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 11:24:35 am »
I've got it on PutFile but the quality is bad and you have to follow a link.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 11:40:06 am »
OOC: Oh, now you can see the picture it is much clearer.

IC: \\Greetings REDSTAR. Please share more information about you so the union could assemble and decide how to respond//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 11:43:30 am »
// REDSTAR, this the the Ulian Kingdom, a Province of the Grand Union. The Urshans who contacted earlier are part of the same Union. Please tell of yourselves. //

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 11:48:55 am »
///We shall teach, inform, educate, enlighten at the co-ordinates.///

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 02:38:57 pm »
//This is Captain Desh of the starcruiser Beigla. The Zyther military has told me to order the Jiskila to continue it's original objective. My ship will rendevous with these "REDSTAR".//

//This is Captain Skoo again. Affirmative, my ship will carry it's cargo to the specified destination and proceed to dock there. Good luck.//

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 02:43:25 pm »
///Allow us, Ulians.  We're tracking down the ansible signal and a sentinel is being sent as we speak.  Unsigned messages are not to be trusted.  Our alliance is honored and your protection guaranteed.///

OOC:  I haven't made a creature page yet.  My nation is the Loyal Nation of Halmsur.  Alliances are one-sided (we are allies with them, never the reverse), and we are extremely untrusting of anyone outside of our circle.  Refer to species members as Puppies, our people as the Puppyguard.  Our appearance is what you would expect.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:30:43 pm by VFX Watch »
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 03:03:34 pm »
OOC: The Zyther are relatively new to the galaxy, so they wouldn't immediately realize the extreme danger of meeting up with a race that have not properly identified themselves. Of course, they are not stupid and sent a military ship instead of the freighter.

In actuallity, the Zyther "military" is more of a police force than an army. There haven't been any Zyther wars in 300 years.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 03:36:56 am »
//Attention REDSTAR. I speak with the authority of the Star Father of the Theen Empire. While we support your opposition to democracy, your flag carries the universally recognised imagery of the political concept known as Communism. This idea is dangerous and fills us with repugnance, we ask you not infringe on our territory, lest we are forced into hostilities with you and you are destroyed.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.