Author Topic: Leba's attack (OOC)-no longer in service  (Read 7100 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack (OOC)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 01:20:53 pm »
hold on shadow..what the heck just happened to the zygians, the blew up for no reason?..so i take this as a hint you are leaving...
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 12:41:15 pm »
well still no response, now in the space battle with josasa's guys, the commander has a plan to destroy your Capitol ships,
first now that the recharge ships have arrived, the etiadar cannons can now fire, like last time, the anubians will try and overload the shields. after that, the snipers will open fire from the outer edges of the battle and Peirce the hulls and cause damage(such as escaping air and the normal destruction). for those ships who survive the onslaught, when they reload their shields, the bombs placed into them by the stealth squadrons, by discharging a small part of the hull and placing a bomb to lay inside the hull and spread out will expload causing considerable damage,(there won't be a giant nuclear explosion but the hull will be more or less shrapnel on the areas where the bombs were place, so flying debris and escaping air will be a problem for those on board. even if you lose the fight though, the war isn't over as I'm sure there is a much more well guarded home station.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 02:00:23 pm »
small bump but, people who want to join the rp now is the time to do so before the second wave.
who wants in, also i'll try and make the rp more person to person rather then fleet to fleet, this will vary bettween the species unless you all want some group against Leba, now that the first wave is over, stronger species can be a little chaken by the attack and either help those attacked or join leba for a share of the glory. lets hope this can hopfully propell  the story.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 07:40:52 pm »
I'll join I guess.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 07:50:01 pm »
advertisment worked just not on my threads...i'll have you in tommarow, anyone else?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 09:07:44 pm »
I'll bring in my Theans.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 12:09:08 pm »
sweeeeeet!wait a thean is not a theen right, theens last time i checkd have some relations with the GU.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:12:44 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 01:00:56 pm »
You're right, Theen and Thean are different.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 03:56:19 pm »
Yeah, they're not related, they just sound alike. ;)

Link to the thread is in my sig.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 04:04:32 pm »
very origianal, well they have weapons, that's good.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 05:55:00 pm »
Weapons info

Yeah. Guns 'n' stuff.

Shrapnel Spray Pistol: Small handheld weapon. Sprays a fine mist of metallic ash that lacerates the lungs of any nearby breathing creature. Used as a fallout and for close combat by soldiers.

Self-guided Heavy Concussion Missile: Ship launched weapon. Uses a chemical propellant to navigate to it's target. Explodes with a very large kinetic force, but little heat. Used for orbital first strikes and ship to ship combat.

Class III Hand Beam: Medium handheld plasma/liquid metal beam. Negatively charged molten metal is carried along by positively charged plasma beam. Has a range of 50 meters. Used by soldiers for most encounters.

Class IX Heavy Beam: Large two-handed plasma/liquid metal beam. Larger version of the class III. Range is 350 meters. Used for rank sweeping or sniping by soldiers.

Ship-mounted Beam: Medium ship weapon. Even larger version of the class III. Range is 149,598,000 kilometers (1 AU, the distance between the Earth and Sun). Used for ship to ship combat and orbital strikes.

Plasma Shield: Thean Specific. Due to the high metal content of a Thean's skin, it can be electically charged with no ill effects. This device does just that, and emits a field of oppositely charged plasma, which then coats the Thean in a protective barrier. Electromagnetic energy from weapons are neutralized and used to recharge the shield. Phisical objects are usually vaporised.

You might have noticed this on the main picture. Yes, it is in essence a lightsaber, I'll admit to that. But there's a difference.

How it works
1. Magnerizer at the base of the blade (dark grey) positively charges the conductive underside of the blade. Controls for cooling and activation are on the upper wing.
2. Plasma emiter (light blue) then produces a negatively charged stream of hot plasma. Controls for heat and amount of plasma are on the lower wing.
3. Plasma is attracted to the underside of the blade.
4. All is powered by the rechargable power cell at the back.

Most Theans have these, but rarely use them.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 07:49:35 pm »
it seems we'll have a repeat of they iinknii, awesome
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 03:01:48 pm »
The Second Wave Has begun, New species are now under Attack, Also new ships are now in the Anubian Fleet but best of all
Anubian Brutes and Defenders have now joined the fray!

also besides the Kratok and the Theans, is there anyone else who wants to join?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 05:40:30 pm »
Wait, why did you start my attack in my own thread? I should just move it to Leba I'm guessing.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 07:05:39 pm »
i just wanted to tell you, i don't know who looks at LA, i feared you might miss it. moving it is a good idea
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!