Author Topic: Leba's attack (OOC)-no longer in service  (Read 7104 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Leba's attack (OOC)-no longer in service
« on: January 15, 2007, 09:11:17 am »
this thread is to get you up to speed on the Rp, Leba's attack.
Leba is the current anubian general and is part robotic as his constant warfare as a soldier. HE has a way of thinking that all species  that he find inferior should be slaves so he has sent fleets to conquer the planets of the species he finds weak, now me personally don't think you weak not the Zygians and even though i don't really know much on the Iinknii Josasa says they are good at space combat so i take his word. the omic though are special they will be defeated as previously agreed. now that you know the purpose of the attack lets get something else going, this thread is also to discuss about the effects and outcomes of the RP, this RP is fully planed and is not much of a Battle as it is mostly just a story and you are just characters only replace the characters with entire nations. If you have any doubt in you minds where the story is going just ask in the OOC and i'll assure what will happen, preferably in a PM. now the last part here is to get some weapons info, as sated in the previous OOC, you can explain your weapons and technology here and the Anubians or other species will not know it, it is just to avoid any confusion. now that that's done any questions you may have i'll gladly answer to the best of my ability.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:54:50 am by a14gt »

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 10:58:34 am »
Hmmm, should the Omic realize there are troops in orbit now? Or will I wait until you actually start the attack?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 02:54:25 pm »
Iinknii Military
-Small History
It is rumored that the Iinknii once lived on a planet, but they were kicked off by a huge military of robotic species. The Iinknii just barely escaped on their first FTL Ship. From then on the Iinknii never stepped on another planet, becoming nomads, wandering from system to system and expanding thier military from the asteriods in each system.

-Technology
The Iinknii are masters and warp, and are able to appear within nanometers of any object they wish.

-Weapons
a. Warp Shield- This shield throws everything and anything that touches it into warp (it is slightly better than the version they sold to the Grand Union and can sustain ALOT more damage).
b. Junk Warp- This weapons launches large pieces of junk (normally junk metal or large asteriods) into warp where it then reappears within the ship.
c. Warp Transciever- This small projectile is launched and attaches to ships that have their sheilds down. When attached they throw the ship attacked to in and out of warp, screwing with the ships accuracy and messing up battlelines. It also tells the Iinknii ships exactty where the enemy ships are. This is very helpful for lessening the number of ships temporarily, allowing the Iinknii to attack smaller numbers of enemy at one time (this transciever is about 1 nm across (smaller than bacteria) and inbeds itself into the actual hull, making it basically impossible to detect, even with the most sophisticated gear).
d. All that Good Stuff- The overall laser, EMP, shielding systems, magnetic accelerators etc. are also within the Iinknii grasp.

-Ships
a. Carrier- This is the main ship of the Iinknii military. It is made up of four seperate compartments, (each one has two overlapping shielding systems) which holds the fighters and bombers, connected to one mainframe (this has six overlapping shielding systems, two forward, two back, and two that take the brunt for the entire ship). These ships are very heavily armored, able to sustain several direct hits by large capital ships. Because of the many sheilding systems, the Iinknii are able to direct exactly where they want to focus the extra sheilding power, allowing for alternating systems to direct more power directly where a shot is fired (penetrating this thing is impossible. You've got to take out all the shields overall).
b. Cruiser- This ship is basically the large planetary bombardier and capital ship of the Iinknii military. It's able to take fairly accurate shots at the enemy and sustain some damage, although not nearly as much as the carriers. The larger versions of these are Battleships while the smaller are Destroyers.
c. City Ships- These ships hold the Iinknii population. Some are as large as planets and contain more population than several planets put together. Because of the large civilian population these are huge fortresses, with a sheilding system per sq. km. While it has formidable defenses, it's offensive capability is nill, unless it's able to board you ship, then watch our because that's an entire planet's population your fighting against (the Iinknii are militaristic so there isn't really a "civilian term" seeing as they are all potential troops).
d. Builders- These ships are about as large as the city ships and can often be found very close to a City Ship. These are basically large factories, pumping out everything needed by the Iinknii populace. In the center is a large open area where ship construction takes place. Several different carriers can be built within these ships at one time. Because of their importance these ships are also heavily defended and have a slightly more offensive capability than the City Ships.

a14, i noticed you said the Anubians started off near an Iinknii planet. Just to let you know they don't have any planets at all. They all live in large ships as stated above. Just say their fleet is near a City Ship cluster (which is probably made up of about 3 City Ships and is protected by a large fleet). :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:57:57 pm by josasa »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 06:06:20 pm »
yep time to show you what they can do i geuss
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 07:58:47 pm »
@AW either one, i prefer they find out before i attack so w can have some talking though.
@josasa, great! but is this the same species that was with GU or was that the forthi..either way great job, i'll put up my specs up soon.
@shadow, can't wait. and the commander who is combating you finds you horribly inferior, go prove him wrong!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 01:59:37 pm »
No, the Forthi are in the GU and the Iinknii started up a small trade with them, some technology for resources to build more ships.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 03:22:14 pm »
Anubian Military
history: ANubians are a species who have left Tuoma for another life in space, they own few planet but have many many statinos scattered throughout the universe, being hunters and predators they are strong but usually broaden their reach to science.

Tech:Anubians have many advances under their belt such as TDLR which they have brought up, many different arrays of weapons and ships, they have also created suit to enhance a soldiers capabilities, some suit greater then others, a few suits are of a special breed grant the user special powers, like the E-9 suits.

Weapons: wow, where to begin, well along with alot of the basics, they just have bigs guns. Bombs of various types:normal, EMP,Radiation, and elemental.
Etiaiar Cannon:the heavy gun of the ANubians, transport carry theses under their hulls.
The basic laser fire turrets with full rotation.

attack ship: the Basic attack fighter, strong over many kinds of fighters but weak against powerful and accurate shots, these are sent along with the basic fighters. the newest models will bring stronger weapons and can be a treat to a greater variety of ships
Bit ship: the tie fighter of the Anubian fleet, small and fast but weak in defence and fire power, but to make up for this they are sent out in large groups of hundreds of them. their combined force can be enough to take out an average ship, along with other bits the are accompanied by the attack ships.
Bomber:the average bomber nothing new just uses the 2 basic anubian type bombs, explosive and EMP.
Sniper: like the name says, they hang out in the edge of the battle field away from combat, their lasers are design to Peirce the hull heavily but fair little to shielded ships, they are spot on accurate like a sniper should be but need some time to recharge after firing a few shots. come in groups.
Stealth ship: vary small and agile ships, they hide from radar and are invisible in space to the eyes, they nimbly move through the field and are use for reconnaissance missions to gather information, scouting, and sabotage. When sabotaging the neutralize shielding ina small area and drill bombs through the hull sent to fire for any imputed reason whether it be timed or after a certain condition is met, Despite the size the bombs have powerful effects and can easily disable a large ship if it is place in a critical area.
Recharge ships"these are medics ships, their main jobs are to recharge the Etiadar cannons after firing for another beam, but they also double as medics to pilots and mechanics to fix damaged ships.
Transport: the work horse of the fleet, they are the capitol ships with varying size from large to mega large, they feature a array of weapons, TDLR warping, and Etidar main cannons.
Anubis MKII: the super weapon of the Anubian fleet, after the destruction of the first Anubis transport in the necro wars, A new model was made, this went beyond the standards of a normal transport by extreme means, it feature Multiple etiadar cannons, A bi-system shielding, a warp hole large enough to displace a planet and of course a really big gun. the Anubis transport is many time larger then even the greatest transports and is capable of carrying a fleet in itself.
*more later*
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:49:07 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 11:16:07 pm »
all my techs listed in my thread have fun with it all so i will be back on the first of the month coming sorry intertet issuse agian
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 04:28:48 pm »
a14, the Iinknii don't own any planets at all. So your fleet is hovering over an Iinknii city ship.

EDIT: I forgot about the smaller ships. Each fighter usually carriers several shield piercing weapons along with the regular lasers and missiles. They also have a sheild generator as well as a warp generator (They can't warp as far and the shields can't withstand as much damage as larger ships).

The bombers have the same defenses, but carry more ship damaging weapons and less anti-fighter weapons.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:01:08 pm by josasa »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:14 pm »
wow the inkinii are apearing more and more like early anubians.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 08:02:47 pm »
At AW as you have new tech which is releticily new you can post it here to keep us informed when you get something new.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 07:07:35 pm »
some extra info info for the light arrow i feel would be prudent

1: Disspite its name it no a Lazer of any disscripion but a huge engery arc
2:it techically is the zygians ultment weapon and is used sparringly
3:i feel from what i know of the anubians any ships in it road will be heavly damaged if not destroyed

mostly i am trying to make you land from i know of anubian dna they should be able survive the air and stuff

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 12:29:25 pm »
okay good, the ship that are attacking you though are fairly small yet many are instantly destroyed, the rest stay on course. instead they drop tanks

a tank is the strongest planetary vehicle we have so far. it is a big vehicle of 60 feet in length, here is all the info on it.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1708/anubiantankmq1.png
in second class armor but features no shielding. like a lot of anubian vehicles they feature multiple weaponry. the most obvious is the pairs of tentacles. they move around controlled by a troop or pilot of rank in small rooms right below the tentacle. they act a good shield as they easily reach the ground to pummel and can crush air crafts that get too close. the tentacle are also made to take a beating and are heavily reinforced. behind the tentacles are 3 cannons which can deal with long range air crafts and enemies coming from the rear. they fire bullets with semi-automatic speed and can charge up shots for heavy damage. in the center is a cannon which packs quite a wallop, when fully charge it can incinerate anything in it's way and leave a clean hole in the earth. it fires anything along its axis and the ball features a slight homing mechanism which can nudge the blast in the enemies locked on position. at the mouths are four re-loadable rocket cylinders, homing or not is your choice and they are reusable. below them is a heat beam for slicing enemies buildings or squads. besides featuring an arsenal it doubles as a transport in the back. a hatch opens and a platform drops reinforcements to the battle fields.

in this fight the reinforcement will be soldiers and soon Raider bikes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 07:34:00 am by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 02:04:06 pm »
shadow, wouldn't mind a quick mini rp between the soldiers and the zygians?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 02:22:09 pm »
sure why not