Author Topic: Leba's attack-no longer in service  (Read 20917 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Leba's attack-no longer in service
« on: January 15, 2007, 08:38:09 am »
Since the last was a dud i'm starting it again, the new species are the omic, Zygian, and the Iinknii. so let's get this started.

*In a Military Station located near New Omix*
Commander"we have received orders from LEba to unleash an armada towards the omic species"
*the soldiers start talking within thier ranks*
Commander"quiet!, this is an order from the general himself, if you have problem you should report to him"
*silence*
Commander"now, i have heard little of his intentions but i have no doubt it is for our good, Man your ships, we'll make it quick..."

*near the Zygian home world, a fleet looms closer*
Commander"this is it, the zygian hordes, we'll crush them like the bugs they are, man prepare for battle, it's gonna get messy"

*near the a Iinknii city Ship*
Commander"all right troops, we have orders from the general himself to capture the Iinknii and conquer that planet, now suit up for combat, we have word off the Iinknii's space combat skills.

*note this war is started with older ANubian tech so no bio soldiers and no advance weapons..yet ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:55:21 am by a14gt »

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 06:13:06 pm »
(i am going to keep the tech i had when i stopped udating)

A hogasladian looked up from his scaners "theres some kind of space ship up there boss" it zygian boss nodded lets see just how good these translatours are" a meessage was sent into space at the genral deriction of the sip from the dish. "We are the ZYgian krrrsh hogasladian krrsh acliance what is krrsh your purpose here"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 07:52:54 pm »
Commander" ah, it seems i was unaware some bugs could be capable of intellect, our purpose, to make you our slaves, prepare to be conquered! advance the transport"
*as the fleet moves slowly large transports close in*
Commander" now soldier, capture them alive, it's a shame we didn't bring any pesticide"

*now as a bonus I'm trying to give each commander thier own personality, to win you need to kill the commander but don't focus completely on this as you'll achieve it eventually.*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 12:35:42 pm »
An Omic lookout on a lunar base noted several objects moving towards the southern hemisphere of New Omix, he sent a message along with a few hazy pictures of the (apparent) anubian ships taken by security droids posted on various meteors.

The operator looked over the information, then sent a transmission vaguely out towards the ships last co-ordinates.

//Anubian ships, Anubian ships. This is Operator 357 located in the southern defence organization. Announce your motives or be defeated, repeat, announce your motives or be defeated.//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 01:55:02 pm »
Commander*off mike*"Soldier, do you really think they have a chance"
Soldier"i don't know sir, TDLR is what we find to be their gretest weapon but it has no affect on us"
Commander"i say they've forggoten who we are in their time in the demesion"
*on mike*" Omic stand down or be oblitarated, you don't stand a chance"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 02:31:03 pm »
The operator actually laughed.

//You're the ones still using TDLRs, our technology could melt your eyes from here if we wanted to.//

And he wasn't kidding!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 03:39:30 pm »
Soldier"sir, remeber they spent centuries in the X demension..who knows what they developed"
Commander"none the less, What harm could they be..just in case, drop load 2(very BIG EMP bomb that is desing to shut off a whole planet in large numbers)"
Soldier"i'll give the order"
Transports//we'll move into position//

*over the Iinknii planet*
Commander"target is in comming into ranger, deploy the fighters and get snipers into position, we won't need much for this"
Soldier"The commander will be issued"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 07:05:41 pm »
Upon the appearance of the unidentified fleet the military was readied and several patrols were launched to meet them. The City Ships and Builders began to warm up their warp generators and the carriers began rousting the pilots, calling them to their fighters and bombers. A screen of fighters was formed while the bombers held back, waiting for the first sign of hostility. The carriers began to mauever behind the crusiers. After several minutes of this a message was sent:
//State your affiliation and intentions at once, or be fired upon.// A shot across the bow was fired by the flagship Onika.
(The Iinknii are very militaristic and don't take kindly to non-Iinknii ships appearing within firing distance of their City Ships/Builders)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 06:20:11 am »
Commander"they fired the first shot, a bit shaky aren't they..
// intentions are to conqure you, you may not have sutible land but you ships and people can make valuable slaves. now serrender or face our might//"soilder prepare the fighters"
*transports open and Fighters swarm out like bees*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:38:34 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 04:57:32 pm »
"we may not have space ships yet but we have other weapons at hand" the zygian gave a sign and five massive cannons raised from the city and a blast of light came from each one firing in the grenral derction of the fleet. "i read a 75% chance of destroying more then half of those ships"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 06:01:00 pm »
When no response came from the enemy ships, which were quickly identified as Anubian ships, and enemy fighters began to swarm out of the carrier the Iinknii began taking action. Orders were given. In under 1 minute all the City Ships and Builders had entered warp with a small fleet for defense. All of the Iinknii capital ships fired upon one of the Anubian transports, blowing it up entirely from all the firepower. The Iinknii fighters reinforced their screen awaiting the Anubian ships. A message was sent to the Iinknii government, //War has begun.//

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 07:14:42 pm »
@shadow, 75% is a bit much but what the hey.
Commander"incoming heavy fire, open a hole!"
Soldier"it may go anywhere!"
Commander"i don't care block that fire!"
*transports reveal their TDLR Cannons and fire in front of the fleet and the incoming full dives in...*somewhere in space, a hole opens and heavy fire pours out of it*
Commander"keep the shields up, getting pass this will be tough, this fire can't be accurate enough to destroy fighters, release the fighters and swarm the planet, if you can destroy those guns we can dominate the planet.
*transports release fighters, stealth squads and bombers*
Commander"your objectives are destroy their weaponry, reinforcement will land afterwards"
*fighters move pass the lasers and nimbly dodge and enter the atmosphere of the planet*
Fighter"now let find those bugs, activate scanners, keep you eyes peeled, follow the laser fire!"

@josasa
Commander"we've lost some transports, fine, let us show you real power, prepare the cannons"
Soldier"yes sir"
*remaining transports and Advance transport open their bows and reveal a massive cannon*
Commander" FIRE!"
*the transport fire a huge column of Etiadar energy and collided with enemy ships, ships are slowly pushed back by the force of the blast, Enemy shields become overloaded and some suffer heavy hull damage, soon the fire ceases*
Commander"advance fighters!, soldier send me a command for recharge squad, i did not think we needed to use our cannons so early on, and get me some snipers in position"
Soldier"yea sir, your order is sent."
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 11:53:23 pm »
"you told me that would work" the zygian boss yelled "call the decendents and arm GARAVELD and a fleet of wall ships now!" a few hogasladians and zygians dashed about the place it would be difficult to fight them unless they landed

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 06:35:04 am »
//Anubians, while the EMP bombs were dispatched, this means WAR.//

5 minutes later, several hundred nano-ships appeared from the planet. Nano-Ships are shapeless blobs of ships that can divide up into hundreds of tiny ships, each manned by a single Omic with barely any space too move, the ship moves in synch because all of the Omics are linked up via com, so they are much like a large version of a nanosuit.

And suddenly, in tons of separate voices coming from the fleet...
//////////////////////////////Retreat now and be spared.//////////////////////////

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 07:29:12 am »
Commander"dam they are small but this technology is impressive, when we conquer them we will force it out of them, now on to it, release the bombers release are destructive bombs on the bulk of the swarm, the explosions should take out a good number. after wards, uses fighters to finish them off. in the meantime used the transports and land on the planet, use fire to protect themselves from the omic
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:42:19 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!