Author Topic: Leba's attack-no longer in service  (Read 20541 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 07:27:30 am »
@omic:
*the tanks stop in front and a squad comes out to the city*
captain:"bring out your leader, serrender now or you be forced"

@ zygians:
*the tanks tank damage and land weakend but still fire, their first targets are the ships but as the enemy tank aproaches the anubian fleet begin to manage for itself and they split up in many dirctions to flank the wall ships*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 01:33:50 pm »
An Omic nervously peeks out of the building, their nodes had been disabled during one attack.

"He...He's gone! He must have slipped away!"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:48:43 pm by Alwayswatching »
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 01:55:06 pm »
Captain:arg, supid rats! send in a swarm,he can still be in the city, we'll search here on foot.*activates a scanner*"

soldier" yes sir*he takes of a back pack he is carrying and takes out a container with a bunch of tiny bots, he opens it up and the ded bots spill over, he takes out a control and soon the bugs stand on their feet, there is a good 20 of them*"the c-fleas are ready to start searching the city,*the bugs move pass the omic and crawl into the city, climb buildings, and drill under ground and through walls in search for the leader*

soldier 2" in the mean time, i'll deal with him*grabs the omic and flips him upside down by the tail*  putrid rats, i'd eat you now but you more use to us cleaning the stations"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:51:50 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 01:57:20 pm »
"H-hey! Let me d-d-down!"

The Omic stuttered nervously, and being shaken upside-down wasn't helping.

"W-w-what did I do? Someone help!"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:58:13 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 03:25:07 pm »
The Zygian tanks let lose with there own blasters destroying several Anubian tanks. they were holding the own against this foe but unless the could get in to space with there main force they would lose. so oder went out to try to bring one of the figters down with little damage so the could build one from the body of it.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 05:57:42 pm »
Tank"blasteds bug, they are slowing us down, lets hope he fighters take over"

*the fighters after dogding death fly higher into the sky and head back on course*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 01:11:48 pm »
The Omic in the guys hand coils over and bites, the Anubian drops him and reels back.

The Omic, now rather injured, gets up, spits out while mumbling about Anubian fur in his mouth, then looks around, and dashes off down a small street.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 01:26:49 pm »
soldier 2"the rat!"
Soldier"hehe, look like it doesnt like you"
Soldier 2"shut up, i'll get him"
Soldier"how, that streets to small for you"
Soldier"i'll get that omic...send in a C-flea after him"
Soldier" these are to find the leader not just some normal omic"
*Soldier 2 punches soldier 1*
Soldier"ow!.. fine, i'll send a bug after him* skill fully he presses button on his unique remote, not only controlling the swarm as a group but isolating one to chase the omic" from the scale of the Flea this ciy is pretty big, it may take a while"

*on a unknown station*
*a commander walks into a room with a shadowed figure in the end*
Commander" sir, the war has begun, we have just received our first battle reports, they are seemingly holding their own for now exept the omic, we had a small delay but we are now on their surface and are now searching for the leader, he goes by forlork*open a hologram*. besides this all is seemingly according to plan...General Leba"

Leba"it may seem so now commander, these pathetic excuses for life are lasting longer then i imagined, or are your soldiers not capable of small work"
Commander"sir, they have some talent"
Leba"That's no excuse! you disgrace the anubian nation, i expect work equal  to elites, now advance or you will find yourself in the bowls of a bit ship commander!"
Comander"..sir.."
Leba" I have nothing more to say, you are every bit as weak as those puny species, now before i send you away i have a mission for you, perhaps you can prove yourself here"
Commander "...yes sir"
Leba" a wise soldier always carries a back up in the mist of war, i want you to find me a able child worthy of being my apprentice, a prodigy and nothing less, do i make myself clear?"
Commander"your orders are heard, i will find one for you to teach"

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:53:26 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2007, 01:37:55 pm »
The Omic kept running, he could still see the Anubians heads like skyscrapers in a backdrop, some distance behind him. He turned in to a bar that was open onto the street. There was a holo-vision on displaying some news-show about the Anubian attack, and the barman looked across fearfully.

"The presidential buildings are just up there! Do you think they're coming?"

"They're here already! You better lock up."

The Omic swore in some other Omic language Gudik (our guy) couldn't understand, he started to close up and Gudik slowly stepped back out onto the narrow street.

The C-Flea whizzed by, just missing him. Gudik frowned and ran the other direction.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 01:43:53 pm »
Soldier2"hey wait hold on, idiot you just passed him"
soldier"well how am i supposed to know how it looks like"
Soldier 2"wel just hurry, don't him escape, send in more bugs"
Soldiers"sorry i got non to spare"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »
"Why do they want me?!?!"

He shouts, annoyed, and continues down the street, doing a couple of backtracks and sudden turns to try and loose the robot.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2007, 02:05:29 pm »
The Zygians continued to fire and blast any **** that came in to range. as a huge ship with a single rocket pulled out of the port and fired the thing straight in to the sky. they were holding them back but unless the could get one of the ships to land they wouldn't win.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 01:03:51 pm »
*on the Zygian planet*
pilot//hold on somethings approaching//
Pilot 2//roger..it's coming in fast,*looks around* i don't see it"
Pilot" it's closing in! fast! evade EVADE!
*the swarm separates and a rocket zooms past*
Pilot"a missile?
*the rocket turns around and explodes a ship gets caught by the shock wave and loses control*
Pilot" i can't control it I'm going down!"*the ship flies awkwardly through the sky and land far from the main battle field in a small explosion"
*in the middle of no where*
* the ship smoldering, the window smashed and the pilot lays dead out side the window bleeding and scarred but the side doors open and three Anubians stumble out all three moaning in pain and look back at the destroyed ship and soon strive to remain conscious in their battered states*

OOC:hope i got the rocket right

*on new Omix*
*the two continue chasing the omic for whatever reason Soldier1 has in mind, mean while the captain searches with his scanner*
Captain"i found something, I'm gonna go check it out*the captain gives a hand signal to stay put and flies off*
Captain"it's not very far..this may be in fact easier then i thought"

in the space battle with the inkinii*

Soldier"sir we don't know how much longer we can stay up here"
Commander"just hold on a little longer, when the sabotage is complete we'll finish this"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2007, 12:33:45 pm »
while i wait for shadows answer

*the C-flea looks around and switches lenses to track the omic, soon it finds it and locks on, it quickly catches up*

*in the space battle*
Soldier"we are recharged sir"
commander"good, keep the enemy from advancing, i'll give the command to fire"
*the stealth squadrons continue to sneak through the battle field and soon reach the enemy's side
and split up into many groups of two, they expertly dodge stray fire and hover inches near the enemies shielded hulls, like machines they temporarily discharge a portion of the shields*
stealth" firing the first bomb"
*in groups of two, the ships fire drilling bombs into the exposed hulls, the bombs drill into the outer layers of the hulls*
Stealth"common we need to report back, i don't want to be near when this thing goes off"
*2 by 2, as the sabotage goes, squads return back to the anubian lines*
Stealth//commander, sabotage is almost done, start charging those guns//
Commander//good, now sniper squadrons, prepare your guns, as soon as we over load their shields, you fire on the hulls, those who survive will be blown to bits when shields go back online//
Soldier"good luck getting out of that"
commander"don't underestimate the enemy, they've made it this far, who know what they have up their sleeves"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2007, 01:15:06 pm »
Only one ship noticed a strange area of broken shield. Turrets directed their fire at and above that area, knocking out something. Soon the shield came back on.
"That was strange," the Iinknii commander noted.
The rest of the ships didn't know what was happening...