Author Topic: Leba's attack-no longer in service  (Read 20879 times)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Leba's attack
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:33 am »
The explosions destroyed many ships, but the clusters managed to rip up a lot of Anubian ships as well. Most nano-ships had been halved in size over about 4 hours, but the anubian fleet had been also been halved.

Meanwhile, on the surface, the anubians materialized in the middle of a busy city to the shock of many people, while one of the anubians noticed he had materialized right on top of an unfortunate toddler, which was now a fine paste on his foot.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 09:06:03 am »
well i kinda flew in but i guess soldiers rather warp in. any ways,

*as the transportas loom over they release hatches and Tanks decend to the surface, as the fly over the cities and turn one their trusters and slow their decent*
Tank"lets roasts some Omic"
*tanks start their heat beams and corral omics into their cities and shoot down any oppsition(btw Tanks are 60 feet Long so to an omic, Godzilla is invading)*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 05:44:30 pm »
The heavy fire from the cannons overloaded several of the front capital ships, slowly eating away the hulls of the ships. Fire was returned on the Anubian ships, allowing some time for the Iinknii frontline ships to recharge their shields. While both sides main ships allowed their main cannons to recharge a huge skirmish of fighters and bombers envelpoed the center of the battlefield.
Several reserve bomber squadrons were given orders and quickly entered warp...

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 05:29:56 pm »
@josasa
soldier: sir, it seems we've reach a stalemate
commander: hmm, their shields are down temporarily but a battlefield is between, we will need to get passed, send out stealth squads, send them around, sabotage can prove a key aspect.
soldier: sir that will take a while, they will need to travel quite a distance around the battle field.
commander: then so be it.,.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 05:36:48 pm »
Iinknii Battle
As the battle raged on the capital ships were slowly recharging their shields, taking potshots at the enemy. While this was happening the bomber squadrons came out of warp, behind the Anubian battlegroup. Because the sheilds were mostly down already bombs were launched at the ships, causing casualties. One squadron launched thousands of small projectiles that looked like a fine mist at first, but as the many different warp machines spread out, they seemed to disappear. Before losing too many bombers, the squadrons re-entered warp, heading back towards the carriers for re-armament...

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 12:16:49 pm »
Commander"what a sly blow, they mean business even warping through the battlefront, stealth squad, are you approaching your destination?"
Stealth"we are ready to split up, sabotage will be complete before they have a chance for another attack, all units pick a ship and get to work"*the many fighters split up into groups of two and head towards various ships undetected*
Commander"now, to keep those bombers from another surprise attack, soldier call in reinforcements for snipers, set in the perimeter, when the bombers re appear open fire."
Soldier"they will be here shortly"
Commander"now about the fighters..."
Soldier"sorry to disturb you sir but the recharge ships have arrived
*a warp hole appears close to the commanders ship*
ship"we've come to deliver the etiadar energy generators"
Commander"recharge trans port's main cannon, we've taken some hits so send in some medics and mechanics to fix the shields"
Ship"it'll be done"
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 06:16:39 pm »
"arm the ligth arrow" the hogasladin commander siad and huge steel tower rose fome the city from a hidden door and a huge blast of light arced up and flew towards the ships. as t a near by motian split open to revele the huge GRAVELD mech and a fleet of small ships pulled out of port and a strange hogasadian and zygian arived in the city.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 12:22:11 pm »
Pilot"LOOK OUT!"
*ships move out of the way as a beam fire besides them and many are hit*
Pilot"look over there, is that a fleet"
Pilot 2"it can't be much of a threat, just keep your eyes open for anymore incoming blast, swarm the fleet and corral the enemy into buildings, they have a mech we should drop in some tanks"
Pilot"this is Squad 234 coming from Zygian surface, requesting backup, drop in some tanks, they have a mech down here"
Transport*over the planet*" it's on it's way"
*transports open cargo and drop tanks 60 feet long, the tank fall through the atmosphere like meteors to the designated location*
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 02:11:01 pm »
Iinknii Battle
The bombers came out of warp a few miles from the carriers. They fired up their engines, racing to get rearmed and get back at the enemy...

Meanwhile the small projectiles latched on to a recorded 12 ships (hope this isn't too many. Tell me if it is), several of them larger and several of them smaller. After several seconds they went to work and pulled all the ships into warp, not allowing them to exit...

-On the Iinknii Capital Ship
The commander stood by the radar, looking at the line of Anubian ships. "Bastards," he whispered. When twelve ships disappeared from radar and appeared on the warp radar a small cheer went up in the bridge.
The commander called up his commanding screen and sent out orders, //Destroyers 12-17, enter warp and flank the enemy, they have less ships now in case you didn't notice. You know what to do. Crusiers 3-6 and Battleship 31, enter warp and take car of the ships there. Those warp projectiles should be able to hold them there for some time, enough for you to destroy them anyway... Remaining ships, fire junk at the Anubian ships remaining...//
It might not be so bad after all, the commander thought.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 07:36:52 pm »
well depends, i doubt you'll go after the bits but 12 transports is quite a big chunk, so maybe  2-5 transports and the rest attack ships, as that makes it more fair, for me to at least give out something.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:04 pm »
well depends, i doubt you'll go after the bits but 12 transports is quite a big chunk, so maybe  2-5 transports and the rest attack ships, as that makes it more fair, for me to at least give out something.

Yeah, i just didn't know how many Anubian ships were actually attacking.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 02:33:08 pm »
A robotic node approaches the tanks and amplifies a message from a rather worried Omic.

//What is it that you want Anubians? We thought we were allies!//

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 05:27:06 pm »
OOC josasa, the number of ships doesnt really matter, the outcome of the fight will be the same, in this rp numbers mean little. keep that in mind unless you want to get something specific.
IC: Commander//the ties with the omics has been severed after the death of Neod, There is a new power and under his leadership, the omic are deemed unfit for alliance and shall be conquered and enslaved, now give in or being taken in the hard way//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 01:27:07 pm »
There is a low thudding sound and then the sound of running feet, followed by a faint, "oooooh! This is baaad!"

Soon the Anubian tanks approach a presidential building.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 04:03:58 pm »
The zygian wall ship fleet unleashes it trade mark attatk of the anubain ships near them thehuge wall of lasers continue pastthe ships. as back in the city the hge GARDEVELD mech fires it laser chain gun at the sevral fallin tanks as the Zygians own tanks pull out of a building and the robotic guards are activated. The two stargers eber the town hall and start planing a counter attack.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.