Author Topic: My Creature The Kelko  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Dondaz

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
My Creature The Kelko
« on: February 07, 2007, 05:37:36 pm »
I've made a Creature for Spore called the Kelko. The Kelko live on a Ice planet were they live on the warmest parts of the Planet which They call Zaubo. But anyways this Creature is really isn't really your normal creature, they tend to have a bit of fat on them so they reproduce kind of slowly.

Sorry since I have no real idea on how to upload, you can't really view what my creature looks like :(  but it would be good if i know how, so I'll try to describe what it looks like and what the Kelko would be like. Anyway... again... They are green creatures, with a of white greenish apprentice from the front neck, belly, all as far down to the bottom part of the tail. They appear as lizard like creatures with kind of stubby snots. They have a horn that come out of their head  from the forehead making almost straight, horizontally but with a bit of a bend to it.  Sorry but theirs a bit more to tell about it's appearances but I wish I knew how to upload images on Gaming Steve.

The Kelko tend to be really good at solving problems, they can be really smart and innovated. Their religious beliefs tend to relate to natures effect on the planet. Such as one of the kind of Kelko's treat fire like a god; because on the planet fire can be a bit explosive (there is 1.5% more oxygen on the planet Zabou (I can describe more later).  So this is as much info that I can give so far.

Also I'm obviously wondering how do you upload images? Also it will help me make more sense and have a better description of the Kelko, and their evolutionary process and etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Evolutionary process of the Kelko (seen as the green creature at the bottom)  As you notices it's not your average creature, they are kind of slow, but strong and smart. The Kelko also are very Visual creatures , they like to obsrive and know whats going on in their environment around them. They are also Omnivores, and can be very viscous hunters.

Here as you see below is one of the first kind of establishment tribal villages. The environment which that This village is in is similar to that of Vancouver, Canada. Despite that it has more steep areas, and rivers it's similar to what Vancouver is like in during the late winter (somtimes) and mid spring. Other than I didn't have room to show more of what the environment is like, which you'll see soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the known part of Planet Zaubo (see below) To the west is the Temperate Rain Forest which the environment is cold and rainy . North of the mountain range is a forested area , and to the east of the mountains are some plains. Next to that to the east is a desert somewhat similar to the Gobi desert but has loads of tiny mountains (which the planet is to big to see) Planet Zaubo is overall 4.23 times bigger than the earth and this is only a fraction of it.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 05:52:30 pm by Dondaz »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: My Creature The Kelko
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 06:39:55 pm »
it seems you...started two seperate topics...instead of editing the first one... :'(

cool stuff anyways...
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 12:21:12 pm »
looks like godzilla need a slim fast...cool, any history?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 12:35:05 pm »
Very nice evolution chart. What about some culture and biology?

Offline Dondaz

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 07:48:14 pm »
looks like godzilla need a slim fast...cool, any history?
Very nice evolution chart. What about some culture and biology?

Well I've been thinking of starting of with like say 2 different kinds of cultures which well both be fighting tell the space age.Umm... later i can give you more info on the next blog :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 07:53:39 pm by Dondaz »

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:58:22 pm »
nice evolutionary tree! keep on the good work! ;)
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Dondaz

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 06:36:38 pm »
nice evolutionary tree! keep on the good work! ;)

Thank you, I will  ;D

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 10:13:45 am »
Good work with the map. Cant make myself read what you have written, since that creature is way to dragon like.

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3240.0
BRING EM ON BOYS!

@davidramnero

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 10:33:19 am »
Good work with the map. Cant make myself read what you have written, since that creature is way to dragon like.

BRING EM ON BOYS!

now i know why the dinosaurs got extinct...
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Dondaz

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 06:22:21 pm »

BRING EM ON BOYS!

Well you can't always be allies with everybody, but **** happens

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 09:30:15 pm »
This is probably the most awesome noob start ive seen yet.

Offline Great Distance

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 04:21:51 am »
I don't think this is amazing at all... Looks like a cartoony dinosaur. I like the map, though.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 07:04:11 am »
Please give it something special, tentacles, an extra leg, a trunk, tusks, gills, wings... wait, NO WINGS!

Whatever you do, make it less dragonlike.
@davidramnero