Author Topic: The Fall of The Holy Empire of Xometria  (Read 1136 times)

Offline chaosandwalls

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Opening a new can of spam
    • View Profile
The Fall of The Holy Empire of Xometria
« on: January 05, 2007, 02:46:14 pm »
This thread is basically going to kill off almost all of the Xometrians, and introduce my new, spookier, weirder and generally cooler new race.
I might just post the story here butif anyone would like to join in then it could turn into a RP

If you don't know what the Kecktuampata is then read page two of my thread in my sig

On Xometrias largest sattellite, the scanners picked up strange distertions in the regular anti-posotron flow the star emmitted. It was growing, still very small and harmless, but growing. But the star itself was changing. Fluctuating. One miniute it was the size of a planet and the next it had swollen to 4 times it's normal size. The colours were changing too. Then with one final burst of expansion, The star grew to a size so large it encompassed the whole of Xometrian. No more messages were ever recieved from that planet. THe were bombarded by so may anti-neutrinos that flowed arround in the gravitational currents within the star that no could have life survived. Every infant, every animal, and every single cell of life on that planet just died. But the Xometrians outside did not know this.

There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.