Author Topic: Gaming Steve Sim House - Archives  (Read 61861 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Gaming Steve Sim House - Archives
« on: December 31, 2006, 01:36:38 pm »
The Gaming Steve Sim House Story Archives

GamingLadyM Sim Page

List of Episodes:
Season One
Week 1
Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 | Behind the ScenesBehind the Scenes part 2

Week 2
Episode 7 | Episode 8 | Episode 9 | Episode 10 | Episode 11 | Behind the Scenes - Part 3

Week 3
Episode 12 | Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 15 | Episode 16 

Week 4
Episode 17 | Episode 18 | Episode 19 | Episode 20 | Episode 21 | Behind the Scenes - Part 4 | Video

Week 5
Episode 22| Episode 23 | Episode 24 | Episode 25 

Week 6
Episode 26 | Episode 27 | Episode 28 | Episode 29 | Episode30 

Week 7
Episode 31 | Episode 32 | Episode 33 | Episode 34 | Episode 35 | Behind the Scenes - Part 5

Week 8
Episode 36 | Episode 37 | Episode 38 | Episode 39 | Episode 40 

Week 9
Episode 41 | Episode 42 | Episode 43 | Episode 44 | Episode 45 - A Death

Week 10 The Final Week
Episode 46 | Episode 47 | Episode 48 | Episode 49 | Episode 50 | Episode 51 - The Winner is Hydro

Season Two
Week 1
Hydro House |House Tour | Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5
Ovi House |House Tour | Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 

Week 2
Hyrdo House | Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8 | Episode 9 | Episode 10
Ovi House | Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8 | Episode 9 | Episode 10

Week 3
Hydro House | Episode 11 | Episode 12 | Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 15 - ghost
Ovi House | Episode 11 | Episode 12 | Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 15

Week 4
Hydro House | Episode 16 | Episode 17 | Episode 18 | Episode 19
Ovi House| Episode 16 | Episode 17 | Episode 18 | Episode 19
The Final House Episode 20

Week 5
Episode 21 | Episode 22 | Episode 23 | Episode 24 | Episode 25

Week 6
Episode 26 | Episode 27 | Episode 28 | Episode 29 | Episode 30

Week 7
Episode 31 | Episode 32 | Episode 33 | Episode 34 |

Week 8
Episode 35 | Episode 36 | Episode 37] | Episode 38

Week 9
Episode 39 | Episode 40 | Episode 41 | Episode 42] | Episode 43

Week 10
Episode 44 | Episode 45 | Episode 46 | Episode 47 Winner is Inkling

Season 3 - Sim Survivor
Week 1
Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 - The Pool challenge

Week 2
Episode 5-SBD leaves | Episode 6 | Episode 8 | Episode 9-Pat's Challenge

Week 3
Episode 10-789 leaves | Episode 11 | Episode 12 | Episode 13 - The Ascent

Week 4
Episode 14 - Bye Celdur | Episode 15 | Episode 16 - Tower of Dreams

Week 5
Episode 17 - Shadow Bandit loses race | Episode 18 | Episode 19 - Clayren dies | Episode 20 - Graveyard Challenge

Week 6
Episode 21 | Episode 22 | Episode 23 - Eating Challenge

Week 7
Episode 24 | Episode 25 - Danger Mouse dies | Episode 26 - Ovi's Maze Challenge

Week 8
Episode 27 | Episode 28 | Episode 29 - Plank of Wood dies Episode 30 - Gate Challenge

Week 9
Episode 31 | Episode 32 - Hydro's Challenge

Week 10
Episode 33 | Episode 34 | Episode 35 - Hedge maze

Week 11
Episode 36 | Episode 37 - Standing challenge

Week 12
Episode 38 | Episode 39 | Episode 40-The Winner is Didero

After the Show
Satellite Death | A Zombie | Alien Abduction | Alien Birth | Robots | The Maid | The Maid part 2 | The Date | Patman and the Maid
Santa's Party | The Car | A Wedding and a Funeral | A Baby | Baby part 2 | A Baby part 3 | The Move
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 09:28:57 am by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread - Episode 1
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 07:22:02 am »

"Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I know most of you have been wondering where Iíve been and what Iíve been doing. I have a special treat for all of you. Last month I got to visit Willy Wright at the Maxis Factory in California. This happened at the same time as the PS3 and Wii launch. I know you are disappointed that I didnít cover these events but this is so much cooler. Will has been working on a new secret project. No, itís not SporeÖ itís something called Simification. I was granted special access to the testing room and I managed to talk the Devís into letting me test this new process. What does it do? It turns a real person into a sim. Cool huh? They allowed me to bring 12 forum members with me into the Sim world.

As part of the experiment, I had a house built for these 12 sims to live and interact. I will be bringing you updates on a regular basis and you, the viewer will get to decide who stays in the house and who leaves. There will be some surprise guests and events along the way. Maxis has offered a prize to the sim who remains in the house last. Each member that is asked to leave the house will be turned back into a forum member and their sim will be uploaded to the Sim2 sim page."

The winning prize? $1,000,000 simoleons and a featured spot on the Sims2 GamingLadyM Sim Page. You will also receive a banner to proudly display in your signature. The winning sim might even get to meet the man himself, Will Wright. We welcome comments about our experiment and they can be made here: Comment thread

So check back often and see what is happening to your fellow forum members. Be sure you vote when it's time and let's make this a fun forum project.  :)

Episode 1

The house mates have moved in and the game has begun.

First to arrive were Oviraptor, Vivec and Yokto. Vivec went for the the coffe cups and started juggling. Yokto, not to be outdone, copied him and showed that he can juggle too.

The first house hug came when ilikesanta arrived and hugged Ovi.

They started talking while Yokto thought something Vivec said was funny.

The rest of the house members arrived shortly afterwards. LadyM was talking with Hydro, Patman and Krakow Sam. Caltrop and Gauphastus had a conversation and 762 and Basterman (in green) looked lost.

Patman, being the friendly person that he is, tried to hug Hydro who would not hear of it. "Get away from me" he said.

However LadyM seemed very happy to receive a hug from Gauphastus. Note in the back ground that there were alot of pillow fights. One between Oviraptor and Vivec, one with Caltrop and Gauphastus and one with Santa and Bastardman.

Yokto was the first one to eat and he even cleaned up after himself.

762 and LadyM had a long chat while Patman and Krakow Sam played rock, paper, scissors, which was very funny.

They took turns winning and I shot a little video to try it out.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:17:41 am by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread - Episode 2
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 08:02:29 pm »
Episode 2

Oviraptor and Vivec continued to play pillow fight for awhile. Then Ovi started down the hallway with Vivec following close behind. Turns out Ovi had to use the bathroom and Vivec just stood outside waiting. Poor guy can't a moment's peace.

They decided to take a break from playing and talk about important things like traveling. Santa joined them in the yellow room and thats when Ovi decided to leave. He was hungry.

Once again Vivec followed him and joined him at a meal along with Caltrop.

Later Ovi got some quiet time to play darts

and then joined the other guys outside for a some conversation. Where is Vivec?

The swing set is a big hit, everyone took turns swinging and pushing. Looks like Vivec got stinky, time for a shower.

Vivec was the first one to use the communal showers. Bastardman came to watch and then decided to join him. Vivec slapped himself in the head and left with his soap.

Meanwhile Gauphastus was the first one to use the hot tub. He was later joined by Caltrop and LadyM. Krakow Sam and Oviraptor enjoyed the bubble machine.

Hydro joined Patman for some quiet time in the bedroom and then decided he was tired. Hydro was the first one to sleep. 762 joined Pat for a pow wow on the bed. Interestingly, most everyone chose the yellow bedroom to sleep.

... except for Krakow Sam who went for the blue one.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:29:44 am by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread - Episode 3
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 06:51:36 pm »
Episode 3

It was early in the morning when the other house mates decided to finally go to bed. LadyM did sleep in the yellow room but she slept alone. She had dreams about Oviraptor who happened to be in the next bed.

He in turn, was dreaming about her.

Meanwhile, there was still activity by the swing set. Vivec was telling Yokto a joke that he found funny.

The need for a maid quickly disappeared as Krakow Sam decided he would take care of cleaning and mopping... even if Patman was still showering.

It didn't stop with the shower, he picked up the dishes and washed out the sink too. Sorry guys, there will be no maid as long as Krakow is around.

Once he was done cleaning, he lectured Caltrop about keeping the bathroom clean.

The sleepers started waking up and headed back out to the swing set.  LadyM decided to spend the day in her underwear as did Vivec.

Hydro tickled LadyM and she laughed and thought it was funny. Note Krakow in the background scratching his armpit.

Oviraptor burned breakfast and Vivec volunteered to fix the dishwasher which had already broken.

762 took a nap on the love couch and Bastardman practiced cup juggling. Since the other guys made it look so easy, he was not be outdone.

Vivec and Gauphastus had a cereal eating contest which Gauphastus won.

LadyM went back into the hot tub, this time Krakow Sam joined her. He talked about becoming best friends and maybe using handcuffs. She didn't like the handcuff comment but he now has the highest relationship score with her.

As night fell, Krakow Sam left the hot tub and ilikesanta almost got in but changed his mind and went over to talk to 762 by the swings. 762 complimented him on his underwear and santa was flattered. Bastardman was having fun swinging and LadyM was still in the hot tub.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:00:57 am by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 04:37:54 pm »
Episode 4

Hi everyone, how are you enjoying our story? Things are getting pretty interesting now.

Let's take a look at what everyone is doing now...

LadyM stayed in the hot tub and was joined by Oviraptor. They had a very long discussion that raised their relationship level. They are now friends.

Bastardman joined them but LadyM got tired and went to bed. Yokto joined the hot tub party but it didn't last much longer.

Oviraptor soon got tired too and crawled into bed... with Vivec. It seems that Vivec was already sleeping in Oviraptor's bed.

Meanwhile, Yokto appeared very worried about something. He was concerned about Vivec's facination with Oviraptor.

ilikesanta had fun at the bubble machine while 762 went to sleep on the love seat again. Hydro decided to sleep on the couch.

Problems arose in the bathroom when the toilet got clogged. Who was the culprit? Krakow Sam!

The next morning the pillow fights started again in the yellow bed room.

Patman seemed very happy as he said good morning to LadyM. He even decided to help with the cleaning and wiped down the counter.

Krakow Sam was very worried that the others would find out about what he did to the toilet. To ease his guilt, he decided to help with the cleaning.

762 said he wasn't helping clean, he had better things to do. Krakow was being paranoid with Santa, he kept watching him to see if he knew his secret.

LadyM helped with the cleaning and 762 joined Patman for breakfast.

762 belched and Patman thought it was super stinky. Was 762 trying to ruin his day?

Patman forgave 762 for the "in the face" burp and challenged him to a pillow fight. Bastardman was very hungry and decided to make toaster pastry. He got distracted looking at LadyM...

Meanwhile Oviraptor slipped into the Diary room to talk about his troubles.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:38:15 am by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 03:08:39 pm »
Episode 5

While Bastardman was distracted... his toaster pastry caught the oven on fire and sent everyone in the house into a panic.

(Video but  no sound)

The firemen came and put the fire out but not before it sent Patman into aspiration failure.

In fact, it sent half of the house into aspiration failure. 762 and Vivec were unaffected and thought everyone else was crazy.

They must have been temporarily insane because the Shrink showed up and had to see everyone that day. Hydro was having a conversation with Wilson, the volleyball.

After a round of showers, everyone was feeling great... until...

Vivec made an omelette, walked away and it happened all over again.

"Not again" wailed Patman as he sank to the floor. Oviraptor and LadyM also fell apart. The shrink had to visit the house again.

After the second incident, Patman thought he would help clean up, maybe it would take his mind off of things. Vivec ate his burned food and talked about kissing to Oviraptor. Doesn't Ovi looked thrilled?

Oviraptor decided to go swimming. At last he found some solitude as no one else seems to like the pool. Hydro and LadyM had a pillow fight.

She stopped the fight because Hydro got too stinky and he said that was okay, he was starving anyway.

Hydro went to cook some food and you guessed it, another fire. That makes #3 which sent them all once again into failure.

Before the day was over there were to be two more fires. The fourth one started by LadyM and the last one by Oviraptor. After the last fire, the producers came in and replaced the stove as they considered it defective and a hazard at this point.

Caltrop slept through the whole thing. When he awoke, he was in the mood for some kicky ball. He found Bastardman in the bathroom and he agreed to play. Anywhere but the kitchen and the fires.

Yokto decided to skip the oven and he cooked hot dogs for everyone on the grill.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 05:19:23 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 02:21:31 pm »
Episode 6

With the fires over, the house seemed to get back to normal and everyone was ready to have a good time again.

762 started another pillow fight with Yokto and Hydro read a newspaper into the bathroom. They are not allowed to read the newspaper so he must have been hiding that one.

BastardMan doesnít want to hear any more about the fires. "Hey ilikesanta, Letís play some kicky ball."

"What is that smell? It smells like something died in here. We have to go play somewhere else"

After they left, Gauphastus came out of the bathroom and ran into Vivec who was looking for Oviraptor.

Oviraptor was taking a much needed shower as did Gauphastus, as we all just found out.

After the shower Gauphastus went outside for some star gazing. The first time the telescope has been used.

LadyM cornered Krakow Sam  fussed at him for clogging up the toilet. You can see that it's still clogged and he hasn't fixed it yet. Patman isn't doing so well, he had a little talk with Wilson.

Krakow Sam was not pleased about the lecture and he smacked LadyM upside the head with a pillow. This started another fight while Patman had to pee really bad.

Bastardman gave up the kickyball game and decided to try bowling. No one had used the alleys yet.

He needs alot more practice as he kept rolling gutter balls.

Patman felt better as he showered and thought he might go visit the diary room. Caltrop suddenly felt sick. "I hope it wasn't the hot dogs"

Patman made himself a drink and entered the diary room.

Caltrop thought he should go to bed, maybe he would feel better and as he left he noticed LadyM with a crazed look in her eyes. Maybe she was planning revenge on Krakow Sam for hitting her with the pillow.

The house quieted down and Oviraptor went to bed ... alone.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 05:17:17 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 12:01:22 pm »
Behind the Scenes with Gaming Steve

[/url]
"Hi everyone! How did you like the first week of the Gaming Steve Sim House? Be sure you go over to the comment thread and place a vote for your favorite house mate"

"Oh that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I can't believe the house mates started five fires. Who knows how many more would happened if we didn't get that defective stove out of there."

"While the voting is happening this weekend, let's meet some of the neighbors. This is Ordo, he just moved in and is already making friends in the neighborhood."

Ordo: Can I be in the house? Huh? It's looks like fun.
Steve: Not this time, you arrived here a little late. I'll put you in the next project we do. You can go meet the others while your waiting.

Interitus was very worried. He missed the Sim House episode and forgot to set the TiVO.

Ordo: Hi Interitus, I'm Ordo. I just came from Steve's house and I'm meeting the neighbors.
Interitus: I'm a little upset, I missed the Gaming Steve Sim House.
Ordo: You didn't miss it, they are showing re-runs on channel 10.
Interitus: Cool, sit down and we'll watch it together.

They watched the lastest episodes together. Ordo got so excited and jumped up and down while Interitus cheered.

Ordo went to visit Eligecos next and told him all about the show. He was telling him about Vivec and the kissing. He hoped that Vivec would make his move soon and was going to show Eligecos what he meant but Eligecos was not interested. He yelled "Get away from me".

Ordo: Okay, okay... I didn't mean anything by it.
Ordo said good bye and headed back home.

Be sure you vote, results posted on Monday.
Vote here
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 09:09:52 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 05:00:09 pm »
Behind the Scenes - Part 2

This is Met, he can't afford his own house because he is a student so he rented this pink one and asked for room mates.

Gunner responded eagerly. He was ready for a change. Gunner was born a female in a male body. He has been going through treatments to change his gender. All he needs now is the money for the final operation.

Aname also moved into Met's house and Met couldn't wait to tell him all about Gunner. Aname was shocked.

Gunner was being friendly and tried to hug Aname who jumped away in disgust. He didn't want a hug.

Neither did Met. "Sorry dude... uh.. miss, I don't swing that way" he said.

Gunner watched Met and Aname have a pillow fight and she/he thought Met was really HOT!

Interitus, Gec and Ordo came by to welcome them to the neighborhood. They talked about the Gaming Steve House and who they think will be asked to leave.

Only 24 hours left to vote. Be sure you vote for your favorite sims.

A regular Sim House episode will be posted tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 09:19:17 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:43:30 pm »
Episode 7

The Gaming Steve hotline rang and 762 was called to the phone. Steve delivered the bad news, 762 would be the first to leave the house.

He collapsed in the chair, tears forming in his eyes, NOOOO!! he thought, why me?

He broke down in tears, devastated to be the first to have to leave the house.

As quickly as he started crying, he wiped his tears and took a deep breath. He was a man now and he would handle this with dignity.

When the rest of the house heard the news, they all came running over to say good bye and tell him that he will be missed. It just wouldn't be the same.

With his head held high, 762 headed out the door and became the first casualty of the Gaming Steve House.

Vivec took a nap and with a smile on face, was thankful that it wasn't him.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 05:48:13 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 12:19:40 pm »
Episode 8

762's departure made the whole house sad. They finally decided that 762 would not want them to feel this way so they decided to get back to normal.

Yokto tried out the pool table, he is the first sim to play pool.

Oviraptor, Krakow Sam and Gauphastus spent time at the bubble machine. Krakow, you can't blow bubbles with your ear!

They were really flying high and feeling good about now.

So good that Gauphastus snuck out of the house to ask for money on the street. Little did he know, there are cameras all over the house and Steve was immediately alerted.

When Steve found out, he was very angry and lectured Gauphastus about leaving the house. If it happens again, you'll be gone for good!!

Vivec was still happy that he wasn't voted out of the house. He was telling it to anyone who would listen.

Patman headed straight for the bar to get another drink. It appears that Patman has a drinking problem. He is trying to hide it from the others but if he continues to hit the booze, they will all find out soon.

He sipped his drink with worry on his face. He thought he might check the house to see what everyone was doing.

He wandered into the shower room and found LadyM taking a shower. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He just stared and thought how much better this was than internet.

LadyM was not amused and dressed in a hurry. Patman pretended he was mopping the floor, trying not to be so obvious.

LadyM grabbed the mob. She told him he wasn't doing it right and to go scrub the wall instead.

Yes, yes.. okay, he said as he reluctantly grabbed the sponge and started cleaning.

Vivec couldn't find Oviraptor so he crawled on the bed with Hydro. Hydro immediately got out of bed, finding it kind of creepy.

Hydro joined Gauphastus who was cleaning the showers as punishment for leaving the house.

The rest of the house took turns swinging.

Except for Bastardman and Yokto who snuck off to the blue bedroom.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 10:13:38 am »
Episode 9

ilikesanta was hungry but ended up burning his food, he ate a few bites and then joined Oviraptor who was now in the hot tub.

Patman slipped behind the bar for one more drink before retiring for the night.

Caltrop had enough of the nasty toilets and cleaned them.

He told Krakow not to worry, he unclogged the toilet and it was all clean now. Krakow was extremely cranky. Maybe it was too many bubbles, maybe it was something else. All he knew was he didn't feel well.

He went to the bathroom and clogged up another toilet. Something was  off in his system.

He tried to lay down for awhile but he couldn't sleep, he got out bed with bad stomach ache. He was very hungry but he couldn't eat. He moved to the yellow room and tried to sleep there.

Caltrop found Wilson in the dining room and had a chat. He was upset that no one seemed to appreciate him. He cleaned the toilets after all and Krakow yelled at him.

Oviraptor was tired and finally went to bed only to find Vivec already there.

He shoo'd Vivec out of the bed and crawled in alone and dreamed about kissing.

Vivec found Hydro in the shower room and started a pillow fight. Vivec loves to play around.

LadyM was not quite tired so she stayed up to practice kissing with a pillow. She couldn't understand why she was the only female in the house but no one has been interested in her.

ilikesanta was very eagar to talk to Bastardman and find out what was going on with him and Yokto. Bastardman changed the subject. Yokto was telling LadyM about his job back home.

Bastardman had a visit to the diary room.

Morning came and LadyM was so tired she collapsed into her breakfast. Vivec walked by without waking her.

Oviraptor got up for breakfast and she was still asleep in her food. He didn't wake her either.

In fact, no one bothered to wake her. Krakow Sam didn't get much sleep during the night, he was feeling really bad, he needed to eat but just couldn't do it. He passed out in his food too.

The rest of the house went to do other things and left LadyM and Krakow Sam passed out on the dining room table. LadyM was just tired but Krakow was in serious trouble. If he didn't eat soon, he might really die.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread - Episode 10
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 02:21:40 pm »
Episode 10

Krakow's problems continued. After waking up at the dining room table, he had to go to the bathroom really bad. Unfortunately, he didn't make it in time and became the first sim to wet himself. Despite the humiliating lack of bladder control, it somehow relieved some of his stress and he was able to shower and get dressed. He finally got to eat and then headed right back out to the bubble machine. He would not die today but it sure was a close call.

It was a day for the making of best friends. Caltrop and Bastardman reached best friends as did Oviraptor and Bastardman. BM must have alot of charisma, he has alot of friends.

LadyM finally woke up too and after using the bathroom, she found Oviraptor and smacked him with a pillow for letting her sleep in her food. How embarrassing! The fight lasted a few minutes but they also became best friends which was one of LadyM's wants and her mood improved greatly.

Still tired from sleeping on the table all night, LadyM watched as ilikesanta feed the fish. Seems that everyone had forgotten to feed them.

After his morning drink, Patman went to the showers to see if anyone was there. He is developing a bad habit, the house is starting to call him Peeping Pat. Vivec caught him and smacked him with a pillow. "Get out of here you perv, go do something else."

Patman decided to try bowling. He found the right ball, lined up on the lane and fell flat on his face when rolling the ball thus learning that drunk bowling does not go well.

LadyM and Oviraptor had coffee with Yokto while Bastardman checked out the shower room and found Patman. "Hey Peeping Pat, how do you like someone staring at you?"

Vivec was sleeping and Bastardman came in and sat on his bed. Vivec got up and left. He joined Oviraptor for some food.

LadyM put her swim suit on and she got some food before going to the hot tub. She was too lazy to make her own food so she ate leftovers on the table which had spoiled. She gagged and felt sick. Oviraptor told her she better go lay down, which she did shortly after leaving the hot tub.

Oviraptor discovered the Electro Dance Sphere and climbed in, eager to give it a try. The Sphere closed and at first he did really well but soon he was slung around the inside. When it ended he he fell out and collapsed on the floor.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Gaming Steve Sim House - Story Thread- Episode 11
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 01:42:33 pm »
Episode 11

Oviraptor was a little shaken from his spill but he took a shower and felt much better. Good enough to pillow fight with Vivec.

Vivec was very bored, he hung out and chatted with Hydro and Patman in the bedroom, he told dirty jokes to Gauphastus and played on the swings.

He even went shower peeping but he couldn't shake the boredom. It seemed that Oviraptor was never around so he was spending more of his time with Hydro. They had become best friends too.  Gauphastus meanwhile was having bathroom issues again and clogged up the toilet. Since no one saw him, he figured he would just blame it on Krakow.

It was such a nice day that most of the house spent the day outside. Gauphastus and Caltrop made best friends with while telling jokes.

Krakow discovered the karaoke machine and since he was feeling better, he belted out a song. We havea very grainy video too! Notice the little flip he does.

IlikeSanta made a visit to the diary room. He was growing very bored.

Santa jumped into the DJ booth and started playing some really rocking tunes. Some house members came running (and skipping) to see what was going on. Santa was having such a good time so they joined in and started dancing. Patman, Gauphastus, Caltrop, Hydro and Bastardman. Hydro and Caltrop were the first to stop and Patman was the last.

The dancing lasted for hours. Finally they all left to do other things and Santa was suddenly feeling ill. What was that smell? He looked over the couch and found Gauphastus lying there. He was apparently still having intestinal problems.

As evening fell, Yokto and Bastardman played punch me/punch you and Vivec was still trying to tell dirty jokes to anyone who will listen.

Yokto was in an artistic mood and went over to the easel to work on a painting, he was feeling very inspired to paint.

Caltrop went star gazing, Bastardman cleaned the shower and later he retired to bed... with Yokto ... and Vivec still slips into bed with Oviraptor.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 02:23:27 pm »
Behind the Scenes - Part 3

Hi everyone! How are you enjoying the show? I'm going to for a walk through the neighborhood to check on the house and see what else is happening. There is that bad dog, he has been digging holes in my yard.

This is Eligecos (Gec) and his robot Servo. You met Gec last weekend but we're going to hang out at his house today. Gec is an interesting sim, he really likes grilled cheese, thats all he ever thinks about. Gec pets a stray cat and then greets his new neighbors, Interitus, Met and Aname.

Everyone went inside to watch the latest episode of the Gaming Steve Sim House. Even that nasty stray cat which is now tearing up the chair. Gec tossed the cat outside with a few choice words.

It seems that Gec thinks his robot is HOT! Something is very off about this sim. He asked everyone to come inside and dance, just like on the last GS House episode. Aname and Met had been swimming.

Gec suddenly stopped dancing when a strange feeling came over him, he howled and glowed and shook. Interitus sat there stunned and wide eyed. He didn't know what to think. Before his eyes, Gec changed into a werewolf.

~~~ Don't forget to vote ~~~ New episode on Monday ~~~