Author Topic: The Benrik Game  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The Benrik Game
« on: December 27, 2006, 08:38:03 am »
www.benrik.com

For Those of you not in the know, Benrik is a book company that writes a yearly book named "This Diary Will Change Your Life". Each day of the year you are given a task that you must accomplish every day. These range from "Talking to a Plant", "Visiting Your Musuem and Complaining If Your Favourite Dinsosaur Isn't On Display" to "Book a Holiday to a Dangerous Country, like Inspiring North Korea or Sunny Saudi Arabia!".

So, I have decided to totally rip-off Benrik and produce my own, Forum-based, almost-daily* task. The task will be set the day before , to be accomplished on the next day. You will have to begin completeing Tasks on the 1st of January '07.

*In case I forget or can't think of a task. I'll try to make it daily.

This first task:

Post Only In Clichés

Example:

Well, At the end of the day it really is only a matter of time before he lets the cat out of the bag. When it all comes down to it, he is not to be trusted and a bit of a lovable rogue. He eats like a horse but his intentions are good.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 08:46:09 am by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.