Author Topic: The Scream from Space!!! Aliens Attack Manhattan!  (Read 6826 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: The Scream from Space!!! Aliens Attack Manhattan!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 11:12:32 am »
Is this dead then?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 04:08:07 am »
No... people just need to post in it.

I dont see why I have to be the one that has to expend effort all the time to keep this going.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 04:17:48 am »
it is differntly dead hunter got banned he can't make any fun thing happen
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 06:18:49 am »
why'd he get banned?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 04:15:08 pm »
He didnt, he left for some reason.

Anyway, we can now assume that i'm running it totally.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 04:37:37 pm »
Dear diray

16/03/37

it has been a week since my last entery I have not stoped runing since my last entery to afraid to see if I was even being followed. My horse is totally exusted so we are resting near a lake there is no sign of the aliens any where nere here so i may stay here for a little while before i take off again. the only problem is where the heck am I going to go. no place is safe any more.

signed caringly

John.S.Janke

~~the third entery in the dairy off this man for a seemingly safe place~~
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 04:58:00 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 04:53:02 pm »
((6 months later?  I think that would cut out a lot of important stuff.  How about we have it in real time.  Right now it's november 28, so we could have everything from now on be after march 28, then the same number as the day, but 8 months behind.))
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 04:59:06 pm »
(opps yeah it is only meant to be a week after his last enery)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 05:05:19 pm »
I like Lengs Idea...

Leng, perhaps youd like to take over Hunter's job and report on the main events of the invasion. I'll continue to expose their abilities etc.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 01:47:00 am »
03/04/1937 A Telegraph to the Nazi Command.

War in Spain going well STOP We have killed a great deal of Guerilla Fighters in the Galacia Province STOP The prisoners are being executed as we speak STOP We have recently captured Esteban Jose-Miguel Castana Leader of Communist Forces in Area STOP The Communists are using some kind of new planes havent seen similar before STOP Esteban Castana is being handed over to Italian forces in the area as they have a better Spanish translator than us and wish to interrogate him about the new planes STOP Heil Hitler STOP
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 07:34:42 am »
4th April, 1937 - A transcribed newspaper clipping from the Georgia Herald

CULT APPEARS IN LOCAL TOWN - DESPERATE MADNESS OR DESPERATE BID FOR MERCY?

There have been reports from the more distant parts of Georgia, that the small, lazy and remote town of Tickstock has been taken over by what can best be described as a cult dedicated to worshipping the so-called "powers from the sky", claiming they are seeking an audience with alien beings that have supposedly invaded the world. Even the town's police force and small reserve of national guard have been swayed by the charismatic leader of the group, calling themselves the "Fifth Believers". The ringleader, one Rev. Heathcliff Jacobs, was previously known as a preacher of god and often practicing televangelism on Tickstock's public access channel. Now, he claims that the alleged space invaders are emissaries from God, come to deliver the rapture, smiting the wicked and taking away the virtouous to a paradise.

The cult has all but siezed the town, to the point of practically turning away non-believers and degenerating the once-peaceful town into a state of near chaos as looting occurs, the cult siezing all property in the city as it's own in order to submit it to the "aliens", and looting by individuals intent on profiting from the disorder before the cult does. Response time by the state has been slow due to apparently being tied up in other matters, and unwillingness to cause harm to what remains the majority of the town's populace.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 10:23:49 am »
6th April 1947

My Dear Isabella,
I don't know if this will reach you but ,By the Virgin, I pray it does. I escpaed from my captors, and murdered a Facist. Not killed, not defeated, not incatcipated, not liberated, murdered. He was so young, I could scarcley imagine he would have joined the Nazi regime- but he was a facist through and through...He lacked experience in everything, and I robbed him off his life so this old worker could carry on fighting. Oh, those who die for a good cause seldom know it.
I journied to a village in the mountains, - La Montana Bella! A village we know well, Isabella. I found it scorched, burnt and ashen. Nothing is left but the charred remains of house, machine and human. I went to the Hotel where we stayed- only to find the burnt corpses of that dear sweet little girl- what was her name? Blanca? Bianca? It matters not, for she has no epitath. I met an old man in the village, and he told me how he'd seen the lights in the sky from El Campo Noeste, and come to investigate- only to find what I had. He was anti-communist, and I kept my business and beliefs out of the conversation. What evils will facists unleash on us tomorow? Time will tell, My Dear Isabella.
Buenos Noche, Mi bonita hermana,
Your loving brother,
Jose.

A letter discovered in Barcelona by Facist troops.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 02:47:42 am »
7 of April 1947

Dear diary

it has been over a month I rode my horse to death weeks ago. I have found a small a town that the strange creatures had already all bui destroyed i have no idea where i am or how far i am from the farm. my food an water is low again i will have to move soon. I fear for my life more then i can put on paper. the fear is starting to drive me insane. My hands are calloused and my shoes ruins and my feet are badly hurt from walking here. I have used a knife to carve my self a walking stick. these odd things must have a weakness all i have to keep my head I am sure i can think of something.

signed caringly

John.s.jake

~~the next entery in johns dairy and one of the longest ones. ~~

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 11:02:16 am »
Name: Jakob Wladyshaw

Jakob Wladyshaw was found dead in his car on Route CENSORED, Outside a road-side restaurant named CENSORED. Local people complained about bright lights and odd noises on the night of the deceased's disappearance, paticualarly between the hours of 11-2, where it is suspected Jakob died. An autopsy revealed little- Jakob has a great deal of burns and seems to have had extensive recent suirgery.. The cause of death remains unknown. Jakob originally comes from Varstolkin, in East Poland. He emigrated to America in 1934, because he was afraid of German invasion. He is a practising Jew. He is suspected of 'taking his orders from Moscow', yet he recently joined an Anti-Stalin march in Boston. We suspect he was assassinated through unknown means by the Soviets. This is the fourth in 6 similar cases, a large investigation is pending.

An FBI file about the disappearance of Jakob Wladyshaw, April 9th, 1947.