Author Topic: Vicola Civil War  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
Vicola Civil War
« on: December 14, 2006, 04:25:22 pm »
Upon the surface of Arlious, laser fire can be seen and heard. Vicola in dark black armor bearing the rebel insignia fight the forces of the Grand Senate, which recently joined the Grand Union as a providence. With their help, there was no way the senate could lose; some of their races could smash Vicola underfoot. A large satellite floats in orbit around the planet. A last resort to permanetly destroy the rebels, it was not used for the sake of preserving the planet. It sits in wait, a future prison. Who knows, besides the rebels, other races could inhabit it in the future? A six legged tank crawls acroos the salt flats to attck the rebels, but is destroyed by a rebel missile. Let the intergalactic (planetary) intervention begin!

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Vicola Civil War
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 01:03:02 pm »
"So... Mr. Vicola. Where do you want me to kill your rivals? I'm in a bit of a hurry."

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:14:13 pm »
Erm, I suppose just kill them... Try not to damage the planet, or kill civilians of course. the rebel base is located in the southern salt flats just so ya' know. There is a prison sattelite in orbit around the planet. Try to put them there without killing them. Thakn you.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 04:20:42 pm »
\\ As you wish vassals, please hold while we "clean" your planet from any threats and enemies of your government//

The forces of the GUM started landing on the planet, loading their weapons and getting ready for battle. This shouldn't be a real challenge boys, so do it quick.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 04:32:09 pm »
At the sight of all the different races, many of which they could not even imagine, the rebels were startled. Were these more Senate attack mutants? Their huge size and even huger weapons immediatly dispirit them. What would become of them? Some of them decide prison is better than death, but others go on until the bitter end.

"Remember, try to capture them all, and put them into prison!

Soon, all their base will be belong to you. There is no chance for survival, they shall make their time!! Hahahaha!!"
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 04:41:08 pm »
 “Sometimes, Sometimes I feel the Urshan spirit is no longer here. Sometimes I feel we are letting our ancestors down. What would the early leaders of our great races think if they would know what has happened to us? Fighting wars we don’t even care about only to get more power. What a shame”. “I agree friend… be quite the commander is coming” said the Auyuelcliad back to this Urshan friend.

The GUM commander stepped forward looking at his troopers.
“Troopers, in the name of our glorious union we have to bring honor to our great leaders. I don’t care what race you are and what you believe in, we are all working together for one great cause, the union. So far you did a great job and many rebels were killed already but I was reported there is one last base of rebels on this planet. Using the real heavy weapons would be a waist and might damage the planet and its production. Therefore I am sending you ground troops to the job. They to fear our alien techniques, use that wisely. Good luck men”.

“Sir, yes sir”…

\\The planet is almost clear vassals, please wait for a little longer.//

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 05:08:44 pm »
"Excellent, soon the Senate shall be free once more, ready to expand past these boundaries which the ancients set. Perhaps this "Union" will be of use in the ages to come. Or perhaps not. Soon they shall behold the full power of Vicola persuasian!" said the Viceroy of the Senate.

"And so you question the ancients?" said Aranumko, the Vicola who had ventured to the Union to get their aid.

"No.. I..."

"You are unfit to rule! The Ancients were the greatest generation we have ever been graced to carry the genes of! They were able to defeat the Rhododrode menace, with little troops and inferior technology!"

"Unfit to rule! Unfit to rule!" the audience shouts.

"Wait... Your all against me... I'll kill you, all of you!" Suddenly, defense droids and mutants rise from the openings in the floor. The Viceroy calls up a telescreen.

"Help us, the rebels are here! Inside the senate capitol! Plotting to overthrow me!" Laser fire and the screams of innocents are heard in the background.

Aranumko bouds to the screen, pushing the Viceroy away. "It's a trap, he is the traitor! Jail us both, I'll be content if that madman no longer serves!"
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 12:27:47 pm »
///We would like to reccomend that The Vicola adopt a Technocratic, of Tesilocratic system of government.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.