Author Topic: Get high legally and safe!  (Read 9810 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Get high legally and safe!
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 04:43:26 pm »
Start theres an idea start experiments on making sounds only dogs can hear. :P

Offline DarkAngel

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Sherrif of the south pacific
    • View Profile
    • My PC
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 07:22:57 pm »
Isnt this dangerous at all? I mean "shut off your nervous system"?
No. Keep walking. Nothing to see here. Castro has a disease! A Disease! We didn't do it!

Lol, thats funny. I just read the other day that if cicadas were as big as people then their humming noises would cause our intestines to rupture. They must have used a giant mutated insect to assassinate him!!!@$%

Back in the real world though, the US is developing an infra-red based weapon which, upon contact evaporates the surface and creates a small amount of exploding plasma; this results in a sound and shock wave that stuns the target. I've heard that they can use these to create frequencies that make people nauseous etc...

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2006, 09:51:28 pm »
Woah try Sawtooth, Sweep, Linear and make the start frequency 0 and the end 50000 and make It 30000ms long...makes the white light have a pinkish red glow...and do the same 'cept change end to 1 million hz (1000000) and time 20000ms long...that made my hand shake for a few secs lol.

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2006, 12:43:59 am »
When I heard 'sound drugs' mentioned I just thought whoever made this was from Newcastle and, er, nevermind......
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.