Author Topic: Elemental War (OOC thread)  (Read 2245 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Elemental War (OOC thread)
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:41:40 pm »
  An Rp based on a book i made for Spanish class, it features most of my comic characters also so those who play won't say "huh?" when i mention Scorch or Aero.
as this is the OoC the Rp is not here. first the setting to get you started.

The year is 2249, the world is divided into 2 halves. The Americas which is the north and south American continents and the EAA (Eurasian Alliance) which is Europe and Asia. Both Australia and Antarctica are barren area decimated by war, they are uninhibitedly of traps, and of radiation. the two halves are now in war which has spanned so far 43 years in a quest for planetary power. The Americans so far are winning and the EAA look as though they don't have much time but in this moment of defeat, light shine as new technology has been found.

now before we start here is info, each side had soldiers but participants will e in the second highest level which varies for each side. each side has it's ups and downs.

Foe the EAA you are a Commander and you receive orders from General Deon
Commanders have the own ships, now both sides has thier own fighters but commanders have Flag ships

For the Americas you are an Elite and get orders from General Abel and the President
Elites have Personal super weapons such as heavy tanks and modified weapons.

a bio sheet would look like this for those wanting to join.

Name:
Position:(Commander/Elite)
Super weapon:(Elites only)

as for me I'll take over main characters and generals.

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental War (OOC thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 08:13:49 pm »
Name:Jerald Verca
Position:Elite
Super weapon:Personal Ion Cannon(A Ion cannon that as been minimized to be able to be carried by troops,it also has the potential to disable electronic devices, vehicles, and anything else that has an electrical or similar power source.When fired at a organic substance it will blast a hole through it like a regular particle cannon.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 08:15:39 pm by Flamester_ »
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:14:22 am »
Name - TJ Orius
Position - Commander
Age - 47
Ship name - Ulysses
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 02:42:30 pm »
great we may start now!

also even though the story has began, you may still in whenerver you want. try to keep the amount of elite and the amount of the commanders. though you don't have to if you don't want to.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 03:51:22 pm »
now that the story began use this thr4ead to ask questions like mission specs for either sides, bios, and vehicle information.

starting off in the first mission the Ship Lionel entered was a Kind of transport, they carry numerous troops and weapons, they can be used as health centers and various other things. they feature almost no weaponry but a laser in the front. they are usually assisted by EAA class fighters.

Fighters are fast, and small but heavy armed with lasers, energy cannons and perhaps 1 or 2 salvos of missiles. both team have fighters but only EAA has a capable transports which are the flag ships. each commander has their own custom Transport.

The generators which are mentions are the biggest source of energy on earth, there are 10 on earth and 2 in the international space station.

humans come from three regions. the Americans who are currently winning the war
The EAA who are losing
and Those in the space stations who are not very involved in the war but lend help to the EAA for goods and services, besides them there are also colonies on variouse nearby planets but they play no part in the war.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!