Author Topic: So, I almost died, again (Now with pics)  (Read 9680 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: So, I almost died, again (Now with pics)
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2005, 03:26:23 pm »
I am in the military so I could probably get help for free... I've had so many people in my Squadron call me and ask about my mental and emotional state moreso than my physical well-being. I am going to talk to a Chaplain about what happened and hopefully everything will work out. I just feel so strange, kinda like I don't deserve to be alive... I feel bad that people have been hurt or even killed in less serious accidents, I mean, I'm nothing great. Why did I get to stay around when so many others have passed on? Ahh damn, I'm getting all emotional now... It's crazy when a forum can make you tear up huh?

I think thats a good idea, talk to the Chaplain and maybe to a counsler while its all still fresh in your head. You've been through a lot. It might be even worse since you are Military and have already been overseas. Maybe you are here because there is something you still have to do with your life. Don't question it.. just embrace it. You do deserve to be alive.  ;) Every day now is a new beginning.

Offline zaphod

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Didn't yah hear, I come in 6 packs.
    • View Profile
    • Me and my wifes little blog
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2005, 08:43:57 am »
Hope you don't mind Madchat18, but I used some of your pictures to recomend a tC to a guy in another forum who is looking for a new car.  Told him it was very safe, even in a head on collision at 65 mph.

Offline Madchat18

• Mystery House Madman
  • The "I'm Not a ____, but..." King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2005, 06:45:00 am »
Zaphod, I don't mind at all if you post my pics elsewhere. I have good news, insurance paid everything off so now I'm not stressed out about that!
This space for sale.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2005, 10:40:02 am »
Insurance is like Christmas.

Well... sometimes...

::)

Offline syphonbyte

• Moon Patroller
  • You know what the payment is...
    • View Profile
    • The Village of Fools
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2005, 07:23:55 pm »
Insurance is how our family got our first computer with Windows. 133mhz of raw power. I was definitely the cool kid on the block, and when your block is about 10 square miles in size, that's saying something. (Yes we lived in the middle of nowhere.)