Author Topic: The Grand Union of Races  (Read 50665 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The Grand Union of Races
« on: November 26, 2006, 12:23:42 pm »
The Grand Union is the new alliance. Following the decline of O.T.H.E.R, DUP, CAB, and the SWU, the races of the galaxy had to stand alone, and brutal diplomacy and backstabbing quickly made most races loathe to trust another- meaning a great deal more war and powerplay. This all reached it's apex with the Kangorian Civil War, which in turn started the Yunimuis Invasion, The Tsullist Rebellion and the Auyuelcliadic Civil War, the Gorgian rebellion, the Urshani Civil War and a great deal of other conflicts.

The strongest diplomatically active races: The Urshans, under Jan Nihon, The Auyuelcliads, under Cortan Tesilia, The Yunimuis, under Jeeika Morr and the Forthi Delegation met to create the next generation of Alliance- combinging their empires into the Grand Union of Races.

Current Members:
The United Technocratic States of the Former Auyuelcliad Empire, under King Cortan Tesilia.
The Forthi Delegation
The Urshan Empire, under Shio Nihon.
The Yunimuis, under Jeeika Morr.
The Thoons

Allies of the Grand Union:
The Wexxians, for services rendered both before and after their rebirth.
The Squillisks, for alerting us to the KOR dilemma.
The Torpals, for being friends to the Auyuelcliad and Urshan Empires.

Relations with the following races/alliances/factions are strained:
The Xometrians, for the disagreements over Olympia.
The Wexxians, for numerous disgareements.
The Alliance of the Protectors.

The Grand Union is activley hostile, or at war with, the following:
The Draani, for long-standing enimity with the Auyuelcliad Empire.
The Anubians, for declaring war on the Urshans.
The KOR, for hostilities against a UTR diplomatic craft.
The Labour, for the Urshan civil war and assassination of Jan Nihon.
The Tsullists, for the Auyuelcliadic Civil War
The Movement for Thoon Power, for the Urshan Civil War and the assassinatio of Jan Nihon
Jai Repxor, for the assassination of Jan Nihon.

This thread is for all discussion of protocol and action, between Grand Union members.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:43:00 am by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Union of Races
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 12:24:31 pm »
Excellent.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 12:30:52 pm »
First peices of Business.

The Xometrians course of action on the Planet Olympia. We have told them thier behavoiur is unacceptable. Our first sanctions is to simply eject them by force, unless they accept our demands. Following this, we do not know what sanctions to impose, other than all out war of blockades, both of which can be costly. We are loathe to damage Olympia in warfare, as our first CloneColony ship is due to arrive shortly.

The KOR. We agreed whole creating this union to aid the Squillisks in stopping the KOR's pollution. The UTR reccomend sending a Grand Union embassay to convince them to cut emissions. If they refuse, we should impose sanctions.

Thirdly, Should we allow new empies into the Grand Union? The UTR thinks having too many members would not allow the Union to act quickly and efficiently. Best that we only accept the best?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 12:41:27 pm »
1. At this point we should wait about the Xometrian threat. We should wait until their response before deciding our course of action.

2. We should try to contact the KOR as soon as possible. They are imposing a threat against many different races. While sending out an embassy sounds good, we should also try to persuade other races in joining us on this task.

3. The more races allowed into the Grand Union would reduce this Union as the Auyuelcliads have said before. The Forthi are against this idea, although certain economic and small military alliances would be acceptable in our eyes.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 12:44:29 pm »
I think a representative of each race, including ex-vassals, would be advisable?

The UTR is sending Hauq Mullia, Nesteru Semalia and Sull Iari. (Auyuelcliad, Rapaxeon and Sulli respectivley), with Hauq being in charge of the mission.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 12:47:57 pm »
This would give the Forthi 7 different representatives. Should we select our two most powerful vassals instead of all of them?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 12:51:20 pm »
Yes, as the UTR negelected to send a Slorth emissary. Last time we did he ate the Military Attache's shoes and widdled on the Priceless Caltarin Tapestries he was sent there to buy.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 12:51:55 pm »
1. The Yunimius believe that the Grand Union should point out that making idle threats will be punished.

2. Contact towards the KOR should begin as soon as possible

3. Only races deemed worthy. Too many would result in your everyday average alliance without any true meaning. Mini alliances for economic and protectorate alliances would be fine. And if someone wishes to stop RPing but does not wish to dissapear off into the Creation-Corner's crypt, they can hand over control to the Grand Union.

Perhaps we should start defining the Constitution?
The UKDF has held an election and the eldest son of Lord Gundiil, Duke Jotii Gundiil of the continent of Fars has been announced as Yunimian representative. Some of the Kangorians which became part of the Ulian Kingdom have neglected elections.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 12:53:59 pm »
The UTR is against a lengthy constitution. Our diversity is a key reason behind our strength. Some basic, common laws do need to be laid down though.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 01:15:35 pm »
\\Friends, as you know our emperor Jan Nihon has died from his wounds.

I am the new emperor his son, Shio Nihon, greets all my fellow rulers in this great union.

If you fear I might be a little inexperienced because you lack knowledge about our education system do not worry, I was trained all my life to do my work the best way possible and I have the computerized versions of every emperor since the first great Nihon including Jan to help me.

I wanted to remind all of the members we must work on a document that will include the basic rules and procedures of the unification.

I also wanted to report that we have captured the Cashood system and destroyed all the MFTP. I will personally attend to the execution of the rebel Tago the Thoon. We are still fighting the Labor though, and could use the help of the unification’s forces’ help.

We are still helping the Thoons reestablish their rule in Cashood and we will even help them colonize a few more systems so they could start becoming an independent race as our council desired. Soon they would decide about their way of government and send a representative to meet you all.
Good luck fellow races, the task might be hard but with new energies we could\\

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 01:18:14 pm »
Shall the Grand Union begin a military campaign against the labour?

The UTR votes yes.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 01:20:16 pm »
The Urshan Empire of course votes yes.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 01:21:09 pm »
// Welcome friend Shio Nihon. I am King Horjok Biil of the UKDF, and Jiana has abdicated, for the new monarchy system states a rotational system every 10 years, Jiana's period ending. Her son Casmuet will follow when it is time for me to end my reign. On the Union-owned planet of Olympia, I have named a continent south of Helestrai Nihon, after your father. When the burial takes place, I will give him blessings for the afterlife. //

The UKDF abstains.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 01:48:04 pm »
\\ Attention Members of the Grand Union.

We the reborn Wexxian civilisation, are the descendants of the Wexxians who helped found the old C.A.B.
We now yet again seek to spread our friendship and love among the stars.

Lord Axon, our elected leader has expressed great interest in this Union and has decided to send our New Champion cruiser; the Inheritor, to the Unions headquarters. Lord Axon has however pressing business on the Licentia station and can therefore not arrive in person to open relations, we hope that you understand!

Please state the coordinates of your Union headquarter so we can send our delegation immediately.

Protection of Life and Freedom! And the Wexxians eternal love to you all

End transmission\\

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 02:13:06 pm »
The Forthi Delegation vote yes in the war agains the Labour.
Sunta Son Suu will be retrieved from the Galactic Senate and sent as part of the emissary on contacting the KOR.
Welcome Reborn Wexxians, our headquarters is located on the planet Vii, in the center of the Urshan Empire, Auyuelcliad Empire, Yunimius Empire, and the Forthi Delegation. Construction is under way around the clock, and even now our administration is being moved to the planet.