Author Topic: highest amount of pins knocked down in wii bowling.  (Read 1806 times)

Offline 7LES

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
highest amount of pins knocked down in wii bowling.
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:54:28 pm »
what is the highest amount of pins knocked down in wii bowling? what is your corrent record? is there a  video of someone knocking down a crazy amount of pins?

i know of this cool trick
http://www.gamevideos.com/

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: highest amount of pins knocked down in wii bowling.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 12:31:20 am »
I've now tried this three times. The ball has remained atop the barrier all the way down the lane, but in every case the BOOM hasn't happened. I'm sure it has to be done a very particular way; that, or it's fake (which I doubt). I'll keep trying though, see if I can get it to occur.

Offline 7LES

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 01:12:49 am »
i am pritty sure that it only works with 91 pins, any how many pins have you knocked down in this mini game anyway, is it varry hard when you get to large numbers of pins.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:27:18 am »
i am pritty sure that it only works with 91 pins, any how many pins have you knocked down in this mini game anyway, is it varry hard when you get to large numbers of pins.

I think my highest number of pins without this trick is ~ 600 thus far. And I've only tried the trick on 91 pins, and it has failed to occur four times now. But that's enough messing around with this, I've Zelda to play.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 03:09:47 pm »
I got only about 550, That's only because I got a strike on 55 pins. Must do better...
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures