Author Topic: Stargate SG-1  (Read 13453 times)

Offline The Evil Blob

• Missile Commander
  • "Enchanted creature gets +8/+8 and has Trample"
    • View Profile
Re: Stargate SG-1
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2005, 07:13:54 am »
$45.76-$48.06 for an entire season on www.deepdiscountdvd.com
While looking for the pen and paper game on Overstock, I noticed that they had seasons 1-7 of SG-1 for *Checks price* $43.71 each. That is about $30-$40 cheaper (depending on how recent the season is) than Media Play, so if you're looking to buy them, go to www.overstock.com.
I'd go with Overstock. It might not seem like you save that much, but if you're buying all of the seasons, it'll add up.
Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2005, 11:16:38 pm »
All hail Stargate SG1. about 6 month ago we were like 3 or 4 seasons behind then channel 7 who show SG1 started showing 2 episodes a week for a while then 3 (2 on thursday and 1 on sunday) then 4 then 5 (SG1 heaven) basically so they could catch up to start showing Atlantis which they got 1 ep a week now.

Twiggs

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 03:50:29 pm »
I watch SG1 and Atlantis religiously and cannot wait till July 21st for the new seasons to start.  It will be interesting with the 2 Farscape folks in there.  Claudia black did good that one episode she did, hilarity.  And again, Can't wait to see how they change it.

Offline tomberg

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
it was so sweet Stargate SG-1 rules

Twiggs

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 09:52:04 pm »
I'm worng, they start july 15th! YAY.  Cannot wait.  It's all gonna be good.  But I shall miss Jack... /cry

Indum

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2005, 02:58:11 pm »
I hope when we see more Sg-1 We'll see the prometheus fighting the goa'uld. or some cool space battle like that.

Also, has anyone here seen the Stargate infinity animated series? Rubbish, purely.

Twiggs

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2005, 08:45:35 pm »
Have not.  They are making a Stargate game based on the series.  They have the daedelus(?)  Fighting the Wraith in Atlantis, or will be.  I know a bit about the next seasons, they shall be quite interesting.

Offline zaphod

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Didn't yah hear, I come in 6 packs.
    • View Profile
    • Me and my wifes little blog
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2005, 08:18:18 am »
Can someone explain this to me? I've seen a couple episodes of this series and thought it was terrible, then I notice all of my firends and forum members are crazy about it, lots of people have box sets of it.  Did I just watch some bad episodes?  Then again I never understood Buffy, though it was also terrible.  Maybe its just me.

Indum

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2005, 01:30:58 pm »
Can someone explain this to me? I've seen a couple episodes of this series and thought it was terrible, then I notice all of my firends and forum members are crazy about it, lots of people have box sets of it. Did I just watch some bad episodes? Then again I never understood Buffy, though it was also terrible. Maybe its just me.
It's just you.

Twiggs

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2005, 04:25:49 pm »
Just watching a couple episodes of anything doesn't give you a picture, you have to watch them, and not just random ones.

Theres showing all SG-1 today on sci-fi and Atlantis tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 03:21:36 pm by Twiggs »