Author Topic: Succession RP  (Read 11350 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Succession RP
« on: November 15, 2006, 11:54:11 am »

Tsull lies dead, and The Seream is torn by the war he brought there.
Armies of Urshans, Auyuelcliads, Yunimuis, Forthi and Kangorians are gathering, as many of the galaxies major players are engulfed in a deadly civil war, brought on by Kangor's venegance on the people who sought to bring justice upon him.

Where our story begins, The Auyuelcliad Empire is learning to know the bitter taste of civil war- after the Tsullists rebellion was defeated, and Tsull cast down, Cortan Tesilia prepares to return to an Empire embroiled in a war between Jiana, self-styled Queen of Auyuelcliadia and 'The Eastern Imperium' .Lord Biar Csull IV, an old rival of Tesilia, Leader of the Noble Houses as they seek to restore the old ways, and an old line to the throne.....

"My Lord Cortan?"
"What is it?"
"Disaster sir. The Empire lies in ruin and desolation."
"How so? I though Jiana ruled in my...absence."
"The Noble Houses marshalled their armies. Banaqaq, Redhaven, Maunaq...all these planets are battlefields."
"Stick to the plan. We shall head for Banaqaq, where I shall proclaim myself King. The Houses will have to declare for me, with Them and The Forthi and Urshans behind me, I am unbeatble."
"We have a problem there. I hear...whispers....the "Labour" Urshans, the Movement for Thoon power, the Gorgian Conflicts. We can not depend on our allies; thier problems may be as bad as our own."

"Fire, You squards!"
Explosion after explosion, the Auyuelcliad Loyalists cowered in thier trenches, while the Csullite commander shouted at them. Overhead, the SilverFish were scouting and bombing, and the Cantabriaire thundered around on thier mounts. The battle had degenerated into chaos and trench warfare, and the death toll didn't bear thinking about. Across the Sarrakai plains, he could see the other trenches, which had been dug by The Tsullists a few months earlier....How did a minor rebellion become this?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:11:33 pm by Balthamael »

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Succession RP
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:59 pm »
Jiana had declared war on the Urshans, and had been sending the Spear of the Unspoken Death to the Seream. The Thoons had received weaponry which had been confiscated from the personal amries of the Auyuelcliad Houses that had not left the Eastern Imperium... yet.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 12:32:10 pm »
*The 7th armada guarding king Cortan still stands in the Seream system, waiting for orders from him.
*The battle near Cashood was won by the MFTP as the Labor joined the war. The Urshan Empire is gathering its other fleets planning to attack
Cashood soon.

Nihon's Message:
\\King Cortan, this is Emperor Jan Nihon speaking. I wanted to inform you that the Urshan army and mainly the 7th armada (or what is left of it) will help you regain control of your race and once again hold the position of the sole ruler of the Auyuelcliad empire. I am afraid we lost all the 3rd armada in the battles near Cashood as it seems the Labor has opened war on us and joined forces with the rebel Thoons. Don’t worry, our cold war lasted for a few hundred years and we are totally ready to smash the Labor, but we didn’t expect the MFTP (Movement for Thoon Power) to get so powerful as well. The Thoons in our empire are very disturbed by this.

I also want to apologies for the Auyuelcliads that were killed over there, it seems fanatics could be found all around our universe. Please pray to you gods to save us all, for if we would fail a dark age would come.\\

Tago’s Message:
\\Dear queen of the Auyuelcliads. We have destroyed the small 3rd armada of the Urshan Empire with the help of the Urshan Labor. Their dictator Corash wanted me to inform you he wishes to join our united alliance. We must all work together to destroy our united enemies. It would take our enemies awhile until they could gather their forces and attack, I say we should use this time to seek more allies and perhaps attempt to assassinate their leaders. Recently one of my men (or shall I say women) has succeeded in entering and gaining a position in the high ranks of the Urshans. I wonder if we could use this in the future…\\
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:41:01 pm by BioCat »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 12:38:19 pm »
///"Jan Nihon, I am immensley gratefull for your support. Once my empire is secure, I shall support you in any military struggles the Urshan Empire is involved in."///

///"Jiana. Surrender your hold on Auyuelcliadia. Return home, and I will not move against you. Return home, and you may live out your life in peace."///

///"Noble Houses. Your support is required by the true heir. I trust I am still judged as the true hier?"///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 12:45:06 pm »
//Tego, I congratulate me! I am trully happy by this turn of events! The Urshan Labour may join the united alliance. The more the merrier, I believe! The alliance is a huge step towards unification of our kind! We must all help your cause and that of the Labour to receive power you deserve! //

Jiana found she had another communicational link coming in.

//I shall not surrender! Either you join me, or one of us dies! Perhaps an arrangement? It also appears you are sending a message to the abolished Houses! It is of no use, their receivers have been confiscated due to the danger they might form. Also, they seem to be liking a certain Csull.//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:09 pm »
//"An arrangement?"//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:04 pm »
//Yes... Perhaps you would agree to be the ruler of the Auyuelcliads, and I'd be that of the Yunimius, all under one nation. We'd each have seperate governments. If you refuse, I will personally crown the Csull heir.//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 01:49:34 pm »
Ulis
Kangor had been driven back, but at an astounding cost. But it was Kangor's army. The Kangor ships in orbit had taken a beating too and already mopping up was occurring on the surface. It was reported that only a small amount of Kangor forces were alive, only 1/8 of the fleet it had once been. Kangor was on the verge of defeat.

Forthi Homeplanet, Shonto
It seemed that the Forthi were the least plagued race out of the entire Kangor War. But they still had their problems. Even after Gorgan and Puyon had been reconquered large scale revolts still occurred. Large chunks of Forthi forces were still needed to keep the peace. But casualties were high...

Yivvy's Fleet
The Forthi fleet had been waiting for him the entire time. Yivvy's other ships were taken out before they even knew what happened. Yivvy began giving orders,
"Launch the fighters, i want them to protect the ship long enough for me to get away. Ready my escape ship, i want it ready upon my arrival." Yivvy then got out of his seat and began to hobble to the docking bay along with his honor guard. The ship began to shake as hits were taken. This only impeded Yivvy's progress. Then a shot from a Forthi battleship smacked into the carrier. The engine died, and the lights flickered from the shock. At that point Yivvy's honor guard lifted him up and ran him to his transport, boarding the ship and shutting the door behind them.
The transport made it out with several fighters forming up around it, providing as much protection as they could. Yivvy turned around to look one last time at his carrier and was surprised to see the entire ship split in two. The lights went out, blending the ship into the blackness of space.
Then enemy Forthi fighters arrived, firing off missiles at the small remnants of the Gorgian Fleet. The Gorgian fighters broke off the buy more time for Yivvy's transport, but a missile was able to lock on and exploded on one of the engines. The ship spiraled off into space.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 09:36:44 am »
//Yes... Perhaps you would agree to be the ruler of the Auyuelcliads, and I'd be that of the Yunimius, all under one nation. We'd each have seperate governments. If you refuse, I will personally crown the Csull heir.//
///I am unsure as to what your motive is here. All you propose is a kind of alliance? You would have no power in Auyuelcliadia.//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 02:56:02 pm »
//It is indeed what I am proposing. However, perhaps when the Urshan Labor is victor, they too may join the union. The nation would have so-called provinces, currently Ulis and Auyuelcliadia. We'd have separate government sections, and a combined one. Perhaps even a joint-capitol for whole-nation affairs. The way the Three ruled is archaic, even you should see that. And what you which to do, is quite the same. Without one, there is no other. Vii is a perfectly suitable capitol for this purpose. We'd have a Palace of the Union, with thrones where each province leader sits when present. How do you think this sounds?//

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:38 am »
///I have a problem with that. We are close allies to The Imperial Urshans- without thier support, I would never have vanquished Tsull. Being allies with The Imperial Urshans unfortunatley pits us against the Labour- as The Imperial Urshans have been the closest and longest-standing of Auyuelcliadia's allies, there is no way we will renounce thier freindship.///

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 11:57:23 am »
Emperor Jan Nihon:
\\I want to tell you king Cortan we are deeply moved by the fact you cherish our intergalactic relations as much as we do. It seems that the time didn’t hurt our powerful alliance, but strengthened it. I am still waiting for orders about what do you wish to do with the 7th armada and also would like to know what your plans about gaining the rightful control of your race\\

Meanwhile while the forces of Tuson waited near the Seream system, a young female Urshan entered the cell of general Tuson.
“Greetings sir, my name is Nannda Koshi. I was sent here to advise you in the matters of diplomacy. I am also trained in the Auyuelcliad language and know much about their culture and can surely help you in your conversations with them”.
The general checked his computer to learn more about her. “Yes, I see you were sent from high above, you probably have great connections but I can also see that you have high skills. Welcome to the team dear Nannda”.
Nannda smiled the sweetest smile the general ever saw, but he didn’t know a trained spy was standing in front of him, waiting for orders from the Labor, MFTP, and of course the Queen of the Auyuelcliads on her next move. 

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 12:01:57 pm »
//The situation is still in fluctuation. I there is way I can restore my claim to the throne peacefully, I would rather wait and take it than cause more war. The Houses have ceased all attacks at least, and are holing up in thier respective domains, and I believe Csull is hunting for a white peace with Jiana in the meantime. For now, the fighting has stopped.///

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 02:00:27 pm »
Yivvy's Transport
The engine had been damaged beyond repair, but had been sealed off, not allowing it to cause further damage. The other engine was perfectly fine, but because they only had one engine, the trip took longer. About twice as long. Yivvy had hobbled around the ship nonstop ever since clear of the danger, cursing the Forthi and his inability to damage them. Upon learning that they were nearing the Scion Complex Yivvy sat back down in his seat, preparing for the landing sequence.
Radio messages were sent back and forth, the pilot learning where the nearest landing pad was. After several minutes the ship set down, the hull popping as it cooled in the planet's air. Nobody stood outside the ship waiting for him. Several robots huddled in the corner. When money was inserted they qucickly carried out their job, refueling and cleaning the entire ship. Yivvy turned to one of his guards,
"Find me a repairman. I want that engine fixed as soon as possible." With that said, Yivvy took off for the nearest hotel.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 03:08:05 pm »
//Tesilia! I have announced to Scipii that his exile will be ending within the next 2 years! Marta Keruul has also told the other ministers that Csull is a possibility when it comes to your claim to the throne. I will soon abdicate from this function, when some final parts of the Grand Reform are complete. Give me a reason not to announce the Csull as my heir, and you shall receive it. Perhaps you know a solution? Your previous decline to my offer has made Csull a very good candidate indeed.//