Author Topic: The Funniest Game Glitches  (Read 8410 times)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Funniest Game Glitches
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 01:19:46 pm »
Colic mcrae rally for PS1 : I drove real fast, then suddenly went airborne. I flew around the track and I guess you could say I finished the race with flying colours. Hahaha.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 02:58:33 am »
i was playing battlefeild vietnam, when i saw this tank that was trying, and succeeded in driving over the side of a bridge. I also love it in  bf1942 when tank shell or grenade sends ai into the air, and if they're not dead they parachute to the ground.

Offline Iturnright

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 07:28:08 pm »

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 10:06:40 am »
In Wow...

Going above Ogrimmar is amazaing fun, and going under stormwind, but the best glitch ever is in warsong,you grab the flag and run back to your graveyard, you must be on the alliance side, you drop down to the right, and you fall into a little hole thing, all the horde fallows you and everyone is stuck. They kill you yes, but they are stuck in there for the rest of the game! haha., so now all u have 2 do is dont kill them and just keep running the flag untill u win. amazing!
Hey i play Wow and i have many Char. on server name Norgannon alliance. ( US ), if you play on this server horde or alliance email me at gregroberts7@yahoo.com . see yea ingame!
Current level- 60 ( almost 61 )

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • "Experience is nothing, leveling is everything."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 01:58:00 am »
there is this really wierd glitch in wow where if u jump up the sides of SW's inner walls onto the hill, you can jump into the wall and then run around under the city. the way you get out is by logging on and off. you WILL die when u hit the bottom so u might want to be a ghost so you can run around.
IMPORTANT:
this glitch may or may not make your character stuck forever under the ground

and theres another glitch in wow that I think EVERYBODY knows about where you can get ontop of IF mountain.
any one on the alliance playing on WoW server hyjal should message my lvl 70 NE hunter Trenth

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 03:35:00 pm »
You didnt read this topic at all did you, I mean the previous post before yours mentions going under stormwind.

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 11:37:19 pm »
You didnt read this topic at all did you, I mean the previous post before yours mentions going under stormwind.
... oh... sorry...
any one on the alliance playing on WoW server hyjal should message my lvl 70 NE hunter Trenth

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 04:50:52 am »
It's ok rookie mistake.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 06:26:55 am »
The one in The Sims 2 that allows you to create sick sims. For instance, you want a 5 feet long nose, then you just maximize the nose length, then you go to another bodypart, brow for example and choose one of the custom made brows. Then you go back to the nose were the slider no longer is at max, so you can make to nose even longer. After doing this a couple of times you can create totaly sick sims.

EDIT: Pic of my Sim and his.... dog :-\

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 06:51:04 am by Huckbuck »
@davidramnero

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 10:08:53 am »
Bo selectuh!

Offline Oviraptor

• Shinobi Ninja
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2007, 11:16:15 am »

I got that by making a sim with his face high above his head and making a child with a normal female.

Notice the teeth floating over his head.

Offline Cheesecow

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2007, 12:50:48 pm »
I found that in BF1942 if you fly a plain highenough and eject u will just stay in the air. u can get a sniping kit and just snipe people from above ethe clouds :D although I never repeated this glitch with a snipere kit.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2007, 01:02:58 pm »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8960256445634741451 i gues you al know this one...

That makes me want to buy Oblivion more than anything else.

Anyway, who remembers MISSIGNO? Now that was fun. Infinite Master balls to catch level 183 pokemon, good times.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2007, 01:06:42 pm »
Haha! Ovi that Sim is great! I made on dog that was thin as a stick and one that looked exactly like a rabbit, might post some pics tomorrow. You can have great fun with that glitch.
@davidramnero

Offline ElemenoP

• Battlezone Captain
  • All Hail, the mighty glowing geography teacher!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 10:40:55 am »
-this is a glitch-
In Gmod 10 you can kill yourself with whatever prop you are holding by scrolling to far towards yourself. YOu'll either smash yourself into a wall, or fly 99999999.24 feet into the air.

-this isn't a glicth, but it's funny-
another gmod 10 thing. I'm working on a plane that will actually fly (without hoverballs.) I had a pretty rough crash, and got out, but diddn't turn off the thrusters. One wing was draggng along the ground, making the plane spin, and the rest of the plane swung around, and basically baseball batted me halfway across the level. Then the plane exploded (I came up with the brilliant idea of using a fuel barel as a body...)
http://www.savefile.com/files/184513
HelperBox.  Ensuring a brighter future!
(it's a 9 megabyte movie I made in endorphin. It's pretty funny)