Author Topic: * * *The NEW Superhero RP Second Arc Sign up  (Read 14131 times)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
Re: * * *The NEW Superhero RP Second Arc Sign up
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 08:55:33 pm »
i need a volenter for this hunt. realy i do
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 08:57:21 pm »
How about you hnt Aei?  ::)

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2006, 08:59:16 pm »
sure you have enough protection to make you a danger. now who want me to hunt you.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 09:05:32 pm »
The idea is comming to me,
How about a 'unidentified group' intrested in her death.

(I'm already putting pieces of a good story together.)

What will you do?

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2006, 09:08:17 pm »
Well, we've already agreed that there is a secret organization with interests in Obano.  It was in the old OOC, you may have missed it.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2006, 09:12:02 pm »
I remeber something about it, but what says there can only be a single secret orginization. (Also the one I'm planning is going to be very small, with quite a couple diffrences)

((Tell me what the other one was like also please.))

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2006, 09:14:15 pm »
sounds good to me.

very hush hush stuff even a secert location of thre money drop hehe nice work.

Offline Fink

• I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 07:46:24 pm »
Name: Son of Fink (just call me son)

Bio: The son of a powerful super hero named Fink has always lived his father’s shadow. His whole life people referred to him as the son of that fink boy. When son of Fink beat an alternate reality version of the super villain Nemesis, he went to tell his father. However, when he reached his fathers house he found him dead. From that day on he wore the name Son of Fink proudly. He finally realized that he never should have been jealous to be his father’s son.

One day, as Son of Fink was patrolling an alien contacted him. The alien told him that he needed a host to survive on earth. The alien was part of a group called the Kheldians who swore to protect peace. Being a kind heart that he was, and the fact that he wanted to help, Son of Fink let the Kheldian join his body. Son of Fink still controlled his mind, and body but he now had a voice in the back of his head that helped him from time to time. This Kheldian granted Son of Fink new powers:

Super Power:
3 shape shifting forms:

Human: Low Defense, Ability to fly, Grant others to fly, Ability to release all my energy at once (causes me to go   
                   into a comma for an hour)

White Dwarf: Medium defense, melee attacks, short teleport

Bright Nova: Very Low Defense, Always flying, range attacks

Well, that’s it. Ok, yes it sounds like I'm picking every power known to super heroes, and yes they can do a lot. However, they don't do any of that very well.

I'm meant to be a Swiss army knife, and I'll make sure not to over do it

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:59:59 pm by Fink »

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 07:47:56 pm »
be very careful fink

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 07:55:07 pm »
Umm, fink. Are you sure you're in the right RP. Maybe you should read some of the RP first.

Thats assuming that wasn't meant to be a joke...

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2006, 07:59:03 pm »
Why? I thought this was a super hero rp?

I'll change some of it if you want... yeah, I'm going to get rid of the heal. I don't need it

I'm new at this, so any pointers would help
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:00:39 pm by Fink »

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2006, 08:02:39 pm »
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. It's just that some of therms you used made it sound like you were trying to make fun of this RP, you wouldn't be the first one. I hope you have fun!

Anyways, this isn't a typical "superhero" RP. I really do honestly suggest you read through some of the RP to get a feel for the world we've created.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:05:46 pm by Fade2gray »

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2006, 08:06:17 pm »
lol, I understand  :)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 07:58:21 am »

Name: Graviton

Bio: Graviton is a purple alien. Its body shape resembles the one of a human, except for his more muscular body built, its size (about 3m in size) and his head (the head of a rhino). He comes from an ancient race that has been gone for more than 19000 years now. This alien race was biotechnologically advanced. Therefore they experimented with different beings. After they found a strange jellyfish on an ocean planet that could create gravitational fields they tried to combine this DNA with their own. Even though  the project succeeded, it was fatal for the entire race. Because subject one became a homicidal maniac with crazy powers. Not only could he create gravitational fields he was also able to suck out the memories and brainpower of other beings. Soon his planet was destroyed. He invented a device that would make him live forever, but his powerlust was so great that he went out to the galaxys to obtain omniescence by combining the different races. Through his conquers he also learned telepathy, and telekinesis.

Super Power: Create Gravitational Fields, suck out brainpower, telepathy and telekinesis

//There was another planet. A planet that was led by a promising race. To this point they hadnt invented any interessting Technology, but they were very strange in their social interactions, furthermore did they hold a great knowledge in tactics, through many wars in their history. Oh yes, the humans. A powerful race of little dwellers. Each of them was an individual of great potential. Not like the Klackon Ants, from Klackonia who were all telepathically controlled by the ant queen. I wonder if I could contact one of their specimen to make my conquest even easier. Also, I cant forget to save some exemplars to experiment with them.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 10:29:37 pm »
He is back

Elior tagar

it has beeen a long time since elior left the forsest for the fist time and after huntin down a killing the man that was detroying his home. he returned to the forest but his curosity got the better of him he left the forest to learn more about the out side world he knew on that day he would never return. he left his brother behind to run the forest. he heard of a place where other people with strange ablitys resided he is now looking for this place. he learned human speach early in his jonery in to the out side world on the second tome

powers:

earth conrtrol if its is stone he can move it. if it is metal he can move it to. he has no real idea how it works but he knows how to use it. Plant control a power elior later developed is abilitys to control tthe groth of plants and he is now able to control wich ting he controls. animal empathy. though not a true power being rasid by wofls has it advavtages he is abel to speak animal languges but mosly thre common animal tounge. animal compainion. this is not a power etheir but it uncommon to see elior with out some kind of animal close to him. beast abiltys. these arn'rt powers these are the way elior is rember for lack of a better word elior is a wolf he thinks like a wolf and better yet he fights likes one.

he is not as strong as i might make him seem