Author Topic: The NEW Superpower RP OOC  (Read 501120 times)

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: The NEW Superhero RP OOC
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 01:28:01 pm »
On the policing/protection force, I've had it look rather bureaucratic in my character's interactions with the branch. Does that seem like the way the force should be, or just an isolated incident with the particular department that he lives near?
Virus Buster.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2006, 01:33:38 pm »
Even the most complex technology will be unable to fix the cancer that is Bureaucracy.

So it would make sense that at this time, it is still around... burying it's own death in piles of paper and legal issues.

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »
*Builds an army of clones that fire suicide lollipops*

You just HAD to go and tell everyone who killed the townsfolk didn't you!? Sheesh, now I hav to go rewrite the whole dang storyline. *sigh* And I was so excited about the lollipops too...

Oh, and for anyone incorperating any part of my storyline, I think I've got an idea for whats going on. I'm gona try and get most of it out by tonight so that you guys don't feel like you have to tiptoe around untill I've got it down. The first part should be up in an hour or so.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:42:54 pm by Fade2gray »

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2006, 03:17:47 pm »
Just as a head up, I am gonna wait for you guys to post a bit more before I write my next bit.

So post a lot! :D

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2006, 03:38:17 pm »
I hope you don't mind a few suvivors from the incident. Introduces a lead for my character to maybe find his group (doubtful) but allows for more character interaction.
Virus Buster.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2006, 04:18:06 pm »
@Fade2Gray:  Opps, already made a post that made it seem like Yuki was in the gangs custody, but Yossitaru's new post gives me a way around that, so there's not much of a problem.  As for Stranger getting the info for Basil, I'll need to give him a reason for it, and that means they'll need to meet eachother at least once, Stranger can sense emotions not thoughts so he can't say "oh, I should find out where Yuki is."  For now I want him to get to the town and see what happened there, mabey meet Mantar. 

Since there are only two super villains right now I feel that its important for Stranger to get as many heros as he can to stand against him.  The Gold Heron seems to be acting as a catalyst for all the heros who haven't arrived yet, mabey Stranger can bring together those who already live there in the course of chasing Basil.  Why is he chasing Basil?  Because he doesn't have anything better to do until he gets the lay of the land and he is very impulsive.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Neer-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 06:44:16 pm »
Name: Frost
Alignment: Evil
Geneder:Male
Bio:He was in a explosion from a testing center that was devloping a permenent ice and as a result he got icy powers but everyone else was frozen soild.
At first he tried to be good but after trying and failing many times he just decided to be evil.

Super powers:
Ice from
:He is made out of perma ice, a ice that dose not melt.
Ice meld:He can meld with ice.
Ice spray;He can spray super cold ice that can slow enemys down and eventually freez them.
Ice projectial:He can shoot a projectial mad of ice.
Disipline:He will not do anything that he dosnt want to do.
Freezing arora:The space around him will be colder then usual.

Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2006, 06:46:40 pm »
You know what would rock! If you made your first post now!

:D

I don't want to force you. I just want to see another angle before I go and make my next post.

Also, how is my story so far guys? All of the other ones seem good so far!

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2006, 07:57:35 pm »
I think your Char is pretty cool Patman. You definitely have a flair about the way you portray him the sucks you (the reader) in. I'm looking forward to seeing how he interacts with the other Chars, especially with him being neutral. Hes the stylish, morally ambiguous future Q!

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2006, 08:31:21 pm »
Looks like things are chugging along now. Missing bodies, stolen bionic plans, necro science, an incidental meeting; what fun!  :D
Virus Buster.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2006, 08:32:25 pm »
Yes it is going quite swimmingly!

I hope Flamester stays with us so we can finish this little dialogue we have going right now.

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2006, 08:44:44 pm »
All this and our main supper villan ain't even on the island yet! I can only imagin whats gonna happen when everyone shows up! I take that back... no I can't!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2006, 08:49:36 pm »
I guess the ship will leave tomorrow and take about a week to get there... let's say that all the events of the people on the island are happening when the ship is pulling in at the island.

So that means that the stuff that is going on with the folks at the ship is a week in the past...

Does that make sense?

Offline Fade2gray

• Scramble Skipper
  • ...or just go bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2006, 08:54:33 pm »
Makes sense to me.

Anyways. I'm gona wait for some of the other chars to catch up wit what mine is doing. I have a feeling that these "Necro-Scientists" will play a fairly major role in what lays ahead, it least in the short run, so I've intentionaly left things like the clearing's location and nature vauge so that others can fill in their own blanks and start getting involved however they like.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2006, 08:55:52 pm »
Pat im gonna stay here for about a hour.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.