Author Topic: Gaunt's Ghosts (and the rest of the black library)  (Read 1805 times)

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
Gaunt's Ghosts (and the rest of the black library)
« on: October 14, 2006, 07:02:39 am »
This is a series of books by the Black Library, Games Workshop's publishing arm. They're written by a bloke called Dan Abnett, and in my opinion is one of the best sci fi series' out there. Has any one else read them?

Anyone? :-[
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:10:35 pm by SBD »

Offline Naronto

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
Re: Gaunt's Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 01:20:16 pm »
Read them, seriously good books
"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'. "
Larry Hardiman

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
Re: Gaunt's Ghosts
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 01:57:14 pm »
Holy **** some one else besides me actually reads Black Library books here! I was thinking about making a topic after finishing "For the Emperor" but I didn't think anyone would reply.

Anyhow, I haven't gotten around to any of the Gaunt's Ghosts yet. If I ever get around to them I will probably wait for the Omnibus's. Working my way through the Ciaphas Cain books right now, which are excelllent I might add, and after them I am either gonna begin with the Eisenhorn Omnibus or the Horus Heresy books.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!