Author Topic: What if the DS didn't catch on?  (Read 9588 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: What if the DS didn't catch on?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 04:23:06 pm »
i didnt had the DS either until advanced wars...stil the bast game on that thing....maybe something like fire emblem wil beat it...or perhaps zelda

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 03:45:29 pm »
To be honest I never got into either of them, I'd probably get more into my DS, but I'm to cheap to buy more games for my DS. :'( ((is the animal crossing on the DS any good?))
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 04:59:42 pm »
Try consulting the huge Animal Crossing theard on this board. Should be on the frontpage directly below you when you are reading this message, unless some one else posts after me which is highly probable.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 07:55:26 pm »
There has been a bit of an Animal crossing re-surgance on this board I start playing a couple of weeks ago at the same time 1 or 2 other have taken a look into it and it's building up so if you can get it online you can really fully enjoy it.

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 04:05:08 am »
The only thing I really use my PSP for is for internet when the computer is unavailable, I barely ever play my games, and I may, on an airplane trip, watch movies. But I will stop watching movies on the PSP when I get my laptop.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 01:23:38 pm »
What games do you have?

PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 10:03:44 am »
Only two games which weren't really that good, so i suppose I shouldn't blame the PSP for everything.

Death Jr. and Loco Roco.

I am more of a casual gamer, and I would have to say that DS games on the market appeal to me a lot more than Final Fantasy (which is still great for me) and basically the majority of the PSP's game (FPSs) market.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 01:47:25 pm »
There are a lot of great games on the PSP though. I would defiantly check out it's library and see if some thing catches your fancy.