Author Topic: Dear Sega...  (Read 3060 times)

c14dude

Re: Dear Sega...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 07:04:55 pm »
the orginal sonic games are awsome, the music is great. the scenery is really nice also. but they were so hard! the new one needs to keep the scenery of the first three games

gec05

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 07:18:57 pm »
Offtopic: About my comment about Sonic being in Brawl is not confirmed, but it was voted as the No. 1 most wanted third party character, ask the folks at the Nintendo forums. In any case, seeing Sonic in Brawl is a given.

Offline Manna

• Frogger Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 07:20:29 pm »
What happened to the Sega fan boy?

I remember not so long ago, arguing till I was blue in the face (figuratively) with kids at school about who'd kick who's ass between mario and sonic. I guess I grew up a bit and now I wont argue in favour of nintendo simply coz its nintendo but I know plenty who would. So what happened to the sega fan boy? Did they die off after the dreamcast? Did they evolve into Sony and Microsoft fans? By all rights there should be a hoard of screaming teenagers demanding blood for insulting sega's latest evolution of their blue spikey mascot.

Poor sega, their one iconic entity that sets them apart from other developers as having made a great console once. (There's atari but whatever identifiably atari games they once had have long since been sold to anyone with the coin to buy them.) Now it appears sonic is turbo spinning his way down the toilet.

I suppose they could make a mario style platformer with sonic's avatar instead of mario's but would we think of sonic as a sellout then? where's the breakneck speed?
Dont look at me, I'm irrelevant!

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 08:16:02 pm »
Meh, I never cared for Sonic. I don't care for just relying on quick reflexs to rush through levels. I like go at my own pace to enjoy and appreciate the game.