Author Topic: Studio 60  (Read 1855 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Studio 60
« on: September 27, 2006, 02:47:34 pm »
So there's this show on Friday nights live on NBS... You've heard of it right?  ;)

But anyway, I caught the 2nd episode of it online. And the speech the producer made in the 1st one. (NBC is apparently putting full episodes of some shows online after they air now for free.)

It looks like a great series. Especially since they have Sorkin at the wheel. (I like sports night. didn't watch west wing that much, my dad did though.)

And It's on right after heros, which I've been looking forward to. (and enjoyed the 1st episode...)
So that makes monday fun...

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Studio 60
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 09:20:14 am »
It's a really well-written series. And if Sorkin can keep himself from expounding upon any particular political issue too much, I'll keep with it.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
Re: Studio 60
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 12:30:49 pm »
I really hope this: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html?story_id=6868&om_act=convert&click=gumballs&tag=gumballs%3btitle%3b3
is the start of a trend (The studio 60 Uptick thing. Although great news about heroes too.)

This week's episode of studo 60 was really good. And so far even though ratings aren't where NBC execs would orignally expect them they seem to still be behind the show. http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/magazine/daily/15840605.htm
I'd like that to last.

I appeal to all fourm members who are also neilson families to tune in and watch.  ;)
It's a very well done show and I really wouldn't want it to have to end up on one of the other posts I have in this section...
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master