Author Topic: Total Time Logged in (so far)  (Read 131001 times)

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Total Time Logged in (so far)
« Reply #1155 on: August 09, 2011, 01:00:20 am »
Dude.

You're kind of overreacting. What the heck man?

I'm assuming that was addressed at Flisch
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: August 09, 2011, 01:02:34 am »
I was directing it at flisch. And I don't think I am. The past two pages of his posts on this thread have been insults. I would say I'm in the right for calling it out.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:45 am »
I'm merely adapting to the forum climate.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: August 09, 2011, 10:38:38 am »
He's right Flisch. These light hearted insults of yours are getting completely out of hand.  ::)
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: August 09, 2011, 11:52:32 am »
I'm merely adapting to the forum climate.

? What?

That's hardly the climate...
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: August 09, 2011, 01:59:26 pm »
I was directing it at flisch. And I don't think I am. The past two pages of his posts on this thread have been insults. I would say I'm in the right for calling it out.

No, it means dumb people who keep the Gaming Steve forums open in a tab and never ever close it.

Pretty much this.

If you want to do some backseat modding, do it right.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: August 09, 2011, 02:01:56 pm »
Okay guys calm down, that's a petty thing to fight over seriously.

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: August 09, 2011, 03:55:30 pm »
No, it means dumb people who keep the Gaming Steve forums open in a tab and never ever close it.

Pretty much this.

If you want to do some backseat modding, do it right.

Piss off. You called those very same people losers not one post before that.

If you want to call people out for being jerks, do it right.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: August 09, 2011, 07:38:26 pm »
This has been a lovely discussion.
Thank you everyone for this discussion.
I think now we can end the discussion.

Getting back on topic: 69 days, 16 hours and 34 minutes.

I am far behind.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:40:30 pm by sgore »
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #1164 on: August 09, 2011, 07:48:46 pm »

Actually, I do this as well, and have a little more than a month of time to show for it.  It only adds time for people that have been active in the last 15 minutes or whatever. It doesn't infinitely add time.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: August 09, 2011, 07:58:40 pm »
Lol DnD that was a bit late haha.

63 days, 14 hours and 23 minutes for me.

And Flisch, whatever dude. Backseat modding? How about just telling you you're being a punk for no reason?

Planks post was calling people 'dumb', a light word, for doing something well, dumb. You then called people who didn't know that it doesn't reset the same thing, something that is most certainly not common knowledge. I'm not sure what your beef is but lay off.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:02:44 pm by eropS »

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: August 10, 2011, 12:40:55 am »
Planks post was calling people 'dumb', a light word, for doing something well, dumb. You then called people who didn't know that it doesn't reset the same thing, something that is most certainly not common knowledge. I'm not sure what your beef is but lay off.
So some people are allowed to call other people dumb and some people aren't? That's my beef actually. Some people on this forum are called out for the stupidiest reasons while others like Celdur and Sam can get around with insults and other **** other people wouldn't even think about and guess what the only reaction from a mod was to Celdur: "Oh please, can you stop, that would be so nice. :<" Wtf, and then people call ME out being a douchebag when all I did was "calling other people dumb", something that the ****ing person that called me out did on his own.

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: August 10, 2011, 12:43:34 am »
So some people are allowed to call other people dumb and some people aren't? That's my beef actually. Some people on this forum are called out for the stupidiest reasons while others like Celdur and Sam can get around with insults and other **** other people wouldn't even think about and guess what the only reaction from a mod was to Celdur: "Oh please, can you stop, that would be so nice. :<" Wtf, and then people call ME out being a douchebag when all I did was "calling other people dumb", something that the ****ing person that called me out did on his own.
HEY LOOK 20 DAYS 9 HOURS AND 31 MINUTES ONLINE NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS
I am bloody FASHIONABLE eagle!1!

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: August 10, 2011, 12:47:49 am »
Haha Eagle.

It was planks context versus yours, not who can call people dumb and who can't. Flisch if you have a beef with other people leave it there, don't bring it up to me I can't help it. I didn't notice the others but i did notice you actively calling people here losers, stupid, and insulting what they do with their spare time all on one page. I found that rude. I am sorry i do not notice every transgression everywhere but I did notice that and found it surprising and asked that you stop. Just because others do it and get away sometimes doenst mean you should just do it too. I mean come on dude.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:50:20 am by eropS »

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: August 10, 2011, 12:51:23 am »
It was planks context versus yours, not who can call people dumb and who can't. Flisch if you have a beef with other people leave it there, don't bring it up to me I can't help it. I didn't notice the others but i did notice you actively calling people here losers, stupid, and insulting what they do with their spare time all on one page.
Do you even have a bigger sample size than 1?! Also, it's not just SOME people it's the ****ing norm here.