Author Topic: "Kangor's Revenge" OOC and planning thread.  (Read 36421 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: "Kangor's Revenge" OOC and planning thread.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 01:28:33 pm »
The Yunimius Holy Emperor had an illegitimate heir, the 16 year old arrogant Jeeika Morr. He always felt that his father's decision to attack Kangoria had been a major fault in his strategy, and is attempting contact with Kangor.

// Greetings, I am Jeeika Morr, the only true heir to the Ulis Throne! My father may have invoked your anger, and this is foolish, but my greatness will be able to help you. I was transported to the Outer Worlds during the end of the Second Ulinium War, and I have successfully gotten one planet under my control, and yet OTHER and DUP do not realize I own the planet Seductress. Then again, I have corrupted them. Just a small proof of my greatness. I have built up a fleet capable of retaking Ulis, but your goals are far greater. So Seductress stands behind you, and will aid in any way possible, for I know my strategies will not fail! //

Meanwhile, Horjok Biil, the ruling Monarch of Ulis asks the Auyuelcliad Governour for permission to aid Juntaar. 

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 01:45:56 pm »
*Kangor looks over the message he just receieved and ponders to himself*

"Hmm... taking Ulis would be a good statigic victory. It would also take out a major enemy race. One planet isnt much, but the fleet that he(or she) spoke of sounds promising. Although he(or she) is only 16 years old and doesnt know much of the Galaxy, this could still be a very beneficial alliance..

*He responds*

"I have looked over your message and beleive that your goals, in the end are similar to mine. You were correct in claiming that my goals went beyond yours, perhaps a benefit of age, but your immediate goal is important enough for me to give you my support. You shall recieve my orders soon enough, Ulis may not be your first target but I assure you. we will brutally accomplish our goals, no one will stand between our dreams of a new Order."

And with that Kangor made a new and arrogent ally.

oh, and why is  Horjork Biil trying to send aid to Juntaar?

I think I shoudl copy and paste this in the first post. This is going to be an OOC thread.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 01:50:21 pm »
Oh, I thought that Juntaar had received threats and was asking for help. Or is this a surprise attack?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 01:53:40 pm »
oh, he recieved threats. But he hasnt told the public or made it common knowledge yet. Juntaar thinks that Kangor is a danger, and he knows that he's alive. But he still has no clue how strong Kangor's armies have become.

Juntaar still believes that Kangor isnt a threat at the moment.

Oh and yeah, its going to be a large suprise attack, DUPs gonna go to sleep and when they wake up theor gonna find quite a bit of destruction. ;D
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 01:57:39 pm »
Good idea on the thread. Now this thing can begin (and let's try to get this going, we've all seen too many of these ideas pop up, but fail...). We should create different sections of the war so that we know what people are talking about. Since the Forthi have basically two vassal races against them there will be a lot of war within the Forthi Delegation so that can be a section of the war (name: Forthi ?). With Casmut Tsull in it he will probably focus on the Auyuelcliads (?) so there should be conflict in the Auyuelclaid Empire (name: Auyuelcliad ?). If the Yevon are in on this they will probably aid everywhere, and Kangor will focus on the Kangorian Empire (?) thus there could be another area (name: Kangorian). This is just an idea for organization. Should we use it?

I like the idea, but I only have one easily work aroundable problem with it. The reason that they are even rebelling is because they were to weak to do it on their own. So maybe they should have different fronts, but it wont only be the Two Forthi vassal states against the Forthi,  we need to have a big mix of different races lending support to the Vassal States, just like how Kangor might want to focus on the Kangorian Empire, but he wont always.

The bad-guys should work as a well organized team, not just fighting their seperate wars.

I also think we might need some more bad-guys to fight though. I know there will be a lot of mercs, maybe even in the millions(they are cheap expendible guys  ;D) but we should get some other enemies too.

I cant really think of any though, maybe some Torpal or the SWU?

idk if you have an idea then please let us know, WE NEED ENEMIES!!!

I know it won't be only the vassal races. What i was saying that because two vassal races are rising up against the Forthi that means that alot of fighting will occur in the Forhti Delegation. Therefore i was thinking that the Forthi Delegation should have it's own little section...
This is coming along pretty nicely. Let's hope it doesn't die...

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 02:13:19 pm »
I just thought of another thing. What about trying to get the USR in on this? I know it might seem a bit unfair for them, but they could be possible enemies...

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 02:16:11 pm »
I just thought of another thing. What about trying to get the USR in on this? I know it might seem a bit unfair for them, but they could be possible enemies...

that would be a good idea, I'll have Kangor send them a message, that would make for a pretty hectic war. Lots of death, YAAY DEATH!!

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 02:23:03 pm »
*A tranmission from the Haldoran system to Kangor*

//Kangor, I am Sorake, son of Haldora.  I have a proposition for you:  For the last few years I have been constructing an elaborate plot to take control of my fathers empire before it becomes a democracy and I lose all hope of taking my rightful place as Supreme Lord.  Unfortunantly the change is happening more quicly that expected, and my plans are falling apart.  I propose that in the first wave of your atack you send a handfull of bombers here to destroy targets I will send you.  The destruction of these targets will kill my father and my siblings, leaving me to take the throne.  Preferably these bombers will be made to look like Forthi ships, and after my familys "unfortunate deaths" I will declare a war of vengence on the Forthi and thier DUP supporters.  I will ally with you then, giving you the full support of our military, technology, and citizens.

I assure you that my peoples skills in the art of war have not waned in the time since we brought five other empires to thier knees for chalenging us, and that our fleet will be a great addition to your forces.  I do not even require any worlds beyond my own as payment.

Will you accept my humble offer?//

OOC:  This war actualy works well with my own plans, and makes Sorakes rise to power on Haldora alot easier for me to make work.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 02:35:57 pm »
*Kangor loks over the newest message he received. Everyday he gets more confident in his war. He gets stronger and stronger, especially after this new message.*

"Hmm... Lots of  arrogent children have been sending me proposals, this one seems quite interesting though. I dont need to pay them at all, leaving more room for my empire to grow. And Forthi Bombers are not a problem, I have two of their vassal states in my control."

*He returns the message*

Sorake, your plan is easy and will be easily carries out. I would be happy to give the Forthi another enemy to deal with, my plan involves cutting the members of DUP from eachother  and the Forthi are a ripe target. But them and the Kangorians will most likely fight the hardest, the Forthi because they are being betrayed by their own Vassal States and the Kangorians because I am the equivilent to Satan to them.

I will glady send help you acsend to power,and your forces will march with pride along side my men.

I hope that your new throne will not be too much for you.

You will hear from me again soon."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 02:50:54 pm »
"Kangor, I hear you had plans to strike back at the Ulinium after my father attacked you. What were these? Perhaps I can use my great mind to cobble up some strategies based upon yours."

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 03:08:32 pm »
"I did strike back after the attack.  I was able to get a few of the Yuminus plabets, but I never finsished my plans. I had landed many troops on the surface of the planet and was going to take over the major cities. While conquering the cities I would eliminate all of the govornment leaders and replace them with clones, I would also perform a masacare staged by fake Yuminus troops, so my Kangorians could fight them off and gain their trust.

So try and stage an attack and heroicly fight the attackers off. Do this after gaining the city of course, and make sure the fake attackers cause some trouble beforehand."

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 03:23:32 pm »
A small sphere that appeared to be pulsing flew in from somewhere and started to float around Kangor. A voice began to come out of it.

//Greetings Kangor.
I noticed that you were planing an assult on the D.U.P. and you gained some possibly powerfull allies, notably Casmut Tsull. Seeing as I haven't done anything big recently, I have decided to aid you in this war of yours. I have no idea if you have heard of me, for I don't know how well I am known outside Ryndalian society, considering we are all so secretive about our buisness. Anyway if you do know who I am then you know for sure how much I can help you in this battle. I do require more planets, supplies, etc.... as the war goes on. Don't think of this as a loss however, the vast majority of the planets you give me will be turned into Genefarms. Genefarms are planets which I have colonized in such a way as to create massive armies within days or even hours, these also store them. So giving me planets and the supplies to run and colonize them is like increasing your own army. I already have several, and I think you can tell how much a continusly generating supply of disposable monsters is. I'm also working on a few more things that will be very beneficial to you. I'll tell you about those a little later. But for now I'll let you they know that it involves getting a massive information and D.N.A. supply, as well as creating super weapons. For your big first attack having the sheer numbers that I can give you will make it all the more beautiful and frightning. Just talk to respond, my little friend will allow us to converse at any time.

So, intrested?

Weximaru ~
//

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 04:23:58 pm »
//It is true that I have never heard of you, but that can only aid my, no our cause. If it is worlds that you need, then the choices are limited. As of the moment my attack hasnt been launched,but I am in control of a few worlds that were run my Merc Generals that I control. I normally wouldnt give you these worlds,but the more troops I have then the more planets I can conquer.

I would like to speak with you later on, I should arrange for a meeting between my allies, but that would be too risky, im a wanted criminal, and I'm sure that Juntaar would give up half of his empire to see me dead.

So we shall speak later on."//

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 05:24:26 pm »
(I'm just going to pretend that Yivvy was able to get the information from Kangor about the Forthi bombers...)

Yivvy was sitting in his secret office with a sqaudron of Gorgian pilots. The leader was speaking.

"It was an excellent plan sir. The explosions worked like a charm and after that they couldn't detect us since they were focusing on the fake wreckage."

"That is good news," said Yivvy. "You have all performed in the name of freedom. Our allies will be pleased to hear this. Now go. You know the place to store the bombers."

The entire squadron nodded excitedly and left the room. Joyous whooping could be heard, even with the door closed.

Once Yivvy was sure that they were gone and he wasn't be listened to he pulled up a video screen and began talking into it.

"The operation was a success. The bombers are currently heading towards the destination where they will be repaired for any damages and then replicated although this will take a little bit longer than suspected. The machines needed are delayed and while the operation can be carried out there might be some targets left unbombed... Other than that the plan is working. Good luck to you all."

With that Yivvy ends the recording and launches the message to a discrete relay station where it is then sent to Kangor.

* On the Forhti homeworld, a young analyst named Young Yuna Yii (Yii) is looking over some records. He turns to his friend *

"Strange. A training accident occurred although no bodies, or anything organic, was found within the wreckage. And the entire flight was flown by Gorgians. While they are small they are full of organs..."

Yii's friend laughs and says,
"Yeah, but what does it matter? While it is sad we lost allies, nothing to go crazy about."

"Yeah i guess."
After Yii's friend turns around he begins to draft a report. He remembered the Gorgian revolution and the devastation that it had caused him. Even so if anything was found it would probably be about some Gorgians trying to defect...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:40:04 pm by josasa »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 05:35:59 pm »
so wait, did they already bomb the targets? if they did thats fine, im just wondering, or are they being repaired because of some other reason?

cause im thinking that I should make the RP thread for Kangor's Revenge if were gonna start.

also do you think we should think of a better name? Kangor's Revenge is a little cheesy, but it is growing on me
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:39:14 pm by HanianKnight »