Author Topic: "Kangor's Revenge" OOC and planning thread.  (Read 37028 times)

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
"Kangor's Revenge" OOC and planning thread.
« on: September 20, 2006, 03:58:00 pm »
// *In Juntaars main communication room he speaks with Karzuur, the head of Metal3, about his most recent mission*

"Karzuur, have you found him yet? If he's not dead then we will be in very big trouble. Kangorians are naturally frightfull and terrified and the recent rumors are starting to worry them."

" Sorry, but I havent. I doubt he would make his presence well know to us. He is most likely in hiding, planning, waiting until we are weak, then he will strike."

"Damn, this is taking to long! I thought you were the best at this kind of thing. Oh well, just make sure that you dont get seen, your no where near Kangorian space and having some of our military in another races territory could lead to war if it goes bad, ok?"

"Yeah I know,.....Kangor, you knew him pretty well, didnt you? "

"Yep, I worked with him for thousands of years, you kinda get to know a person after that long,"

" So what was he like?"

"He was brilliant, easily the smartest Kangorian there ever was. He could bend the will of millions easily and could have made the Kagorians one of the greatest races in existance, if it wasnt for one thing."

"What?"

"He was insane, simply put he was a madman with a taste for blood and total control. But enogh about him, I want you to get back to your mission."

"Okay, Karzuur out, oh and tell Tunjsan im sorry she has to bear your child"

"i could totally have you killed....."

"You wouldnt , im far too adorable"

and with an "im so full of myself smile" Karzuur turned off the link, leaving the screen blank//

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*In a dank smoke filled room, a Kangorian and a Gorgian are talking.*

"So, Kangor was it? You are giving me quite the offer. But your also giving us an impossible mission. I hate the Forthi and the DUP that supports them, but destroying them would be impossible. We simply dont have the power do do something like that."

"Obviously you dont. But thats because your too simple. You and your race could never defeat the Forthi and DUP. Buts thats not what im saying, Im building a coalition unlike any that you could make. You would simply be a pawn in my game, but even if your a pawn you would be a pawn in victory.

I already have hired many mercenary armies. Their numbers are growing with every planet I stop at. Now im here to add you to my list of allies."

"You must be very wealthy to hire entire armies."

"Im not, but I made them an offer they couldnt refuse. When DUP is destroyed, they will receive many worlds as payment for their service. Im making you the same offer. You could control quite a few of the Forthi's planets if you joined me."

"Hmmm... I wish to know why you want to destroy DUP and the Forthi so much."

"Well, I really dont care about them. But I am doing this to kill Juntaar. And every Kangorian that supports him. The DUP supports Juntaar, so do the Forthi, thus I will make them all die. Now do you want revenge?"

"Yes, you have the Gorgians support, we want to help you destroy the DUP, and those damn Forthi will pay."

"Good, I will be leaving here in one hour, I suggest you do the same."

"Why?"

" A group of Kangorian assassins that go by the name of Metal3 will be here. It doesn't really matter how many guys you have here, if they fight Metal3 they will die. SO I bid you adieu, I will be coming into contact with you soon enough, and by that time, I will have the necessary forces needed to accomplish this mission."

*The Kangorian Leaves the room, content with his latest ally.*

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Gorgian leader Yivvy is boosted off planet after meeting with Kangor. His ship instantly goes into warp, heading to the homeworld of the Puyon vassal race. The ship he rides in is indeiscrete with only the markings needed to get through orbital security. Once through the security he is ushered into a backroom, similar to the one he just left. A very small creature sits in an elevated chair. The creature looks overall comical with a large cigar in his mouth.

"So," says the Puyon, "what's the news?"

"Just as i suspected. Kangor is going forward. He asked for the Gorgians help in the matter. Will you be able to support?" With this Yivvy looked up from the clawmarks he had been making in the table, directly into the Puyon's eyes.

"Maybe. I can't guarantee much, but support will be given. We want these bastards off our backs too."

"Excellent."
With that Yivvy gets up and leaves the room while the Puyon stays behind chewing on his cigar.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*On a large Auyuelcliad Warship*

"So Casmut Tsull, its about time we met face-to-face. I've heard lots of things about you, I think you've caused just as much history as I have. I've already told you my plans for this Universe. So, how would you like to rule the Auyuelcliad Empire, and crush those foolish beings that labeled you a traitor?"

"At first I was enraged that a mere Kangorian would dare talk to me as if we were equals. But, after hearing your goals, and much you have done, I must congratulate you. My Glorious Auyuelcliad Empire would be all powerful and I would rule them all with an iron fist. How could I not join you, with a cause so riotous, how could I refuse. Although, while I've heard of them, I never really heard much about the Kangorians, what are they like?"

"They are...weak. While they build their military strong and increase their Empire, deep down the are weak. Its a race built on fears, Juntaar is doing all he can to change that, but as long as I remain, as long as I can be their constant boogieman, and as long as im remembered, they will fear.

So they will be an obstacle, but in the end they should fall."

"Hmm..well you seem like my kind of Kangorian, you can count me as an ally in our cause, together we can destroy all of our enemies! But you should go now, as you stated earlier your being followed."

*The Kangorian leaves the ship, all too content with himself after gaining a powerful ally.*

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*In the Royal Palace Juntaar finishes a conversation with Karzuur, it ended with Karzuur stating that Kangor must be dead, a comm-link opens up when Karzuur finished his rant, and a very familier face appears.*

"Hello Juntaar, its been a while, hasnt it?"

"Kangor....... what.....is that you?"

"Why yes it is. Oh and before I forget, I would like to congratulate you on Loraat, her death will be sweet."

"What? You leave Loraat out of this!! Now why are you calling me? I'll just tell Karzuur where you are."

"Oh yes, Karzuur, it doesnt matter if I die, there are many Kangor's out there. All of them with the same purpose. Karzuur could hunt me down and in the end it would be meaningless. But I really called you to tell you how dissapointed I am with you. I mean, destroying my empire, undoing all the good I did the Kangorians, killing my troops, its all very deppressing."

"Yep, I guess I have done alot of good for this Universe, and its quite interesting having you linger on, trying fuiltily to try and regain what you lost."

" Actually, you are the one who is going to lose. If you thought that your little revolt could bring my reign down then you are very wrong. I leave you one message to remember.

You will die.

Now goodbye for now."

///////////////////////////////////////

Kangor was uneasy. The coming war excited him, but there was still so much to be done. He had killed many Merc Leaders and had gained their armies. He had gathered entire races under his command. But taking the plunge into war was going to be difficult to work out. The initial attack had to be perfect, devastating, and it had to crush the moral of his enemies. His mind was so full of ideas that he forgot that he was in the middle of a meeting.

"Hello? Kangor?  So what do you think of our races long and accomplished History?"

"Huh, oh yes, it is very interesting. But, do you think your race is ready to eliminate the Aluenean once and for all?"

"Well...yes, my race will support your war. I cant wait to kill our pathetic enemies''

"Good, this war will not be easy though. But seeing the DUP crumble would be worth it, you will here from me when the time is right. I suggest you leave this place too. This part of the Galaxy doesnt have any central authority so Metal3 will be moving at full speed for here. Now goodbye."

And with that another group had been swayed into joining Kangor's next war.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Yunimius Holy Emperor had an illegitimate heir, the 16 year old arrogant Jeeika Morr. He always felt that his father's decision to attack Kangoria had been a major fault in his strategy, and is attempting contact with Kangor.

// Greetings, I am Jeeika Morr, the only true heir to the Ulis Throne! My father may have invoked your anger, and this is foolish, but my greatness will be able to help you. I was transported to the Outer Worlds during the end of the Second Ulinium War, and I have successfully gotten one planet under my control, and yet OTHER and DUP do not realize I own the planet Seductress. Then again, I have corrupted them. Just a small proof of my greatness. I have built up a fleet capable of retaking Ulis, but your goals are far greater. So Seductress stands behind you, and will aid in any way possible, for I know my strategies will not fail! //

*Kangor looks over the message he just receieved and ponders to himself*

"Hmm... taking Ulis would be a good statigic victory. It would also take out a major enemy race. One planet isnt much, but the fleet that he(or she) spoke of sounds promising. Although he(or she) is only 16 years old and doesnt know much of the Galaxy, this could still be a very beneficial alliance..

*He responds*

"I have looked over your message and beleive that your goals, in the end are similar to mine. You were correct in claiming that my goals went beyond yours, perhaps a benefit of age, but your immediate goal is important enough for me to give you my support. You shall recieve my orders soon enough, Ulis may not be your first target but I assure you. we will brutally accomplish our goals, no one will stand between our dreams of a new Order."

And with that Kangor made a new and arrogent ally.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Why did I just read all of this crap" your probably asking your self. Well i'll tell you. Im planning a very large welcome back party for Kangor. After being defeated by Juntaar in the most recent Kangorian Revolution Kangor has been planning.

He has gathered a massive Mercanary Army and has gained some other allies in the process. But the panning is not done yet.
Im planning on Kangor coming back and attempting to destroy all the races that have wronged him(or the ones he perceived as wronging).

So if you are a member of DUP or someone that wants to be in the coming war them please post here with your ideas. Arrange a meeting between Kangor and one of your race(or a rebel faction of it) and have them join him. All I ask is that you keep it in character and that it makes sense.

Like I said, if your not in DUP but for some reason want to join in trying to take it down, then post your ideas here.

Im planning on it being a Huge war though. No sissy, I sent 10,000 troops and everything is fixed kind of thing. Its going to be a fight for survival, Im wanting battles that are the space equivilent of Stalingrad.

And there should be some characters. Perhaps write something similar to a diary(or a journal) of one of your troops.

So yeah, im gonna try and make this big, and for once, I have no clue who will win in the end.

Oh yeah sorry for spelling. Spell Check is still gone so I couldnt use it.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 01:58:33 pm by HanianKnight »

By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: "Kangor's Revenge" OOC and planning thread.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:45:52 pm »
Allright, I've got my character ready. Time for the biggest villian to make "yet another" showing. Only this time people won't completely ignore me. (Hopefully at least.)

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 04:49:06 pm »
Allright, I've got my character ready. Time for the biggest villian to make "yet another" showing. Only this time people won't completely ignore me. (Hopefully at least.)

Just make sure that he ties in with Kangor's war and he's in. ;)

As for ignoring, im hoping that this takes off and doesnt get ignored. But remember, if you have question just ask it, this is the place for it, and I'll answer it as soon as possible.
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:22 pm »
Good idea on the thread. Now this thing can begin (and let's try to get this going, we've all seen too many of these ideas pop up, but fail...). We should create different sections of the war so that we know what people are talking about. Since the Forthi have basically two vassal races against them there will be a lot of war within the Forthi Delegation so that can be a section of the war (name: Forthi ?). With Casmut Tsull in it he will probably focus on the Auyuelcliads (?) so there should be conflict in the Auyuelclaid Empire (name: Auyuelcliad ?). If the Yevon are in on this they will probably aid everywhere, and Kangor will focus on the Kangorian Empire (?) thus there could be another area (name: Kangorian). This is just an idea for organization. Should we use it?

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 06:14:41 pm »

Just make sure that he ties in with Kangor's war and he's in. ;)

As for ignoring, im hoping that this takes off and doesnt get ignored. But remember, if you have question just ask it, this is the place for it, and I'll answer it as soon as possible.
I'll tie it in, don't worry about that, thoug I am trying to think of a way to have them on the same side. I was planning for his/her uprising soon, once the "stars alligned". So this will have a bunch of crap thrown in, like The Council getting involved to stop the villian, and all their leigions of created races. Then there is Eva, who might pick this time for revenge, Esperanza, who might revive again to try to seize Ryndala. Operation paradise could be a intresting spin on the battles. All the above characters have already been posted around, most in their thread which next to nobody reads and I don't update because I can't get pic's up. Thats not even considering what I else I might come up with, or the Yevon.

All that will happen over time of course.  ;)

Also the Yevon should be in, thinking on how right now.
Good idea for the sectioning of it. I'll try to help with that.

What will you do?

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 06:42:13 pm »
The Kratokian empire would happy to join, they really only joined DUP because they had to for protection, and this whole thing is ticking it off.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 07:01:46 pm »
Good idea on the thread. Now this thing can begin (and let's try to get this going, we've all seen too many of these ideas pop up, but fail...). We should create different sections of the war so that we know what people are talking about. Since the Forthi have basically two vassal races against them there will be a lot of war within the Forthi Delegation so that can be a section of the war (name: Forthi ?). With Casmut Tsull in it he will probably focus on the Auyuelcliads (?) so there should be conflict in the Auyuelclaid Empire (name: Auyuelcliad ?). If the Yevon are in on this they will probably aid everywhere, and Kangor will focus on the Kangorian Empire (?) thus there could be another area (name: Kangorian). This is just an idea for organization. Should we use it?

I like the idea, but I only have one easily work aroundable problem with it. The reason that they are even rebelling is because they were to weak to do it on their own. So maybe they should have different fronts, but it wont only be the Two Forthi vassal states against the Forthi,  we need to have a big mix of different races lending support to the Vassal States, just like how Kangor might want to focus on the Kangorian Empire, but he wont always.

The bad-guys should work as a well organized team, not just fighting their seperate wars.

I also think we might need some more bad-guys to fight though. I know there will be a lot of mercs, maybe even in the millions(they are cheap expendible guys  ;D) but we should get some other enemies too.

I cant really think of any though, maybe some Torpal or the SWU?

idk if you have an idea then please let us know, WE NEED ENEMIES!!!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 07:28:34 pm »
Weximaru will be a fine enemy.  8) Look at some of the things in my threads and you'll see what I mean. (If I ever got to posting the really awesome stuff that is.

BTW: Quote: I know there will be a lot of mercs, maybe even in the millions(they are cheap expendible guys 
That just made me laugh. mabye. in the millions. I don't think anybody has seen Ryndalian warfare before. Expect lots of Geneticly spawned races to pop up on Wexi's side. (I do not plan to godmode with that, just with a war this big all the disposables are gonna be needed to make it fun,  also expect to see a fleet of Ranphas doing all kinds of stuff.

Now the question is, how do Weximaru and Kangor meet up?
Suggestions?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 07:35:01 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 07:33:09 pm »
well your gonna eventually wonder how many mercs there are in the galaxy, i dont want to over due it.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 07:40:01 pm »
Yes, I know, but what Weximaru is using doesn't fall under that jurisdiction.  ;)
I mean, Weximaru controls planet farms of massive armies. I think that even one such planet designed to house an massive army of creatures designed for war would have a LOT more than a million creatures.

Also, I'll ask again.

How will Weximaru and Kangor meet up?
Suggestions?

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 07:46:59 pm »
well, Kangor has been running around the galaxy looking for Important people to join his cause. Perhaps you could type a meeting between the 2 and then we can kinda count em as allies, kinda like how I did for Casmut Tsull and Kangor

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 07:55:54 pm »
Intresting, I'll get around to it soon. (Hopefully.)

What will you do?

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 07:58:42 pm »
ok thanks, i've been really busy so i cant type long things like that easily.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 08:37:12 am »
Casmut leaned back in his chair, his meeting with Kangor over. What a sapient! His methods and ideaology worked with such perfect synergy to Tsull's own...and of course, he was in dire need of allies. The Post-Halcyon Evangelist troops had dispappeared on some mission of "Utmost importance" with Repxor. That sneezling squard Repxor....he had crept away aswell. There were whispers of his whereabouts, but Tsull knew him as a hard Auyuelcliad to find. His agent in the palace had been arrested and been executed, he was blind and has only his Redhaven garrison and fleet....Where was the vast horde to sweep across the empire and render it his? Where were his Unspoken-damned armies to obliterate and ensalve lesser beings?

Tsull smiled. Kangor would soon make that dream a brutal reality.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 01:27:06 pm »
balth, great update thingie. I always knew Tsull would find a friend/tool of war.
And the best part is, Kangor thinks of Tsull as a tool too.

Oh yeah, added a bit to the first post. The Rothan have joined Kangor!!