Author Topic: The Spore Community Fansites  (Read 28566 times)

Offline Sasha

• Wizard of Wor
    • View Profile
Re: The Spore Community Fansites
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 06:04:05 am »
More like flame wars occur every minute and everyone seem to have the mentality of a - 10 year old :o

Offline xDreamache

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2008, 08:22:35 am »
Isn't xspore the one that spammed EA/Maxis until they got a reply?
Isn't gamingsteve.com the one that spammed Will Wright's own mailbox until he had to register here and ask everyone to stop it?  ;)

How ironic.

Is'nt Xspore the that place the users think WW loves them?
More like flame wars occur every minute and everyone seem to have the mentality of a - 10 year old

"Isn't this site that, isn't that site this!!" - I don't know fellas, seems to me this sort of mentality correlates pretty well with being prepubescent.

Offline 0goober0

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2008, 08:25:50 am »
Isn't gamingsteve.com the one that spammed Will Wright's own mailbox until he had to register here and ask everyone to stop it?  ;)

How ironic.

More like flame wars occur every minute and everyone seem to have the mentality of a - 10 year old

"Isn't this site that, isn't that site this!!" - I don't know fellas, seems to me this sort of mentality correlates pretty well with being prepubescent.
I don't know what prepubescent means but i agree: it's not worth fighting. Every forum has their not so great, obnoxious and less mature members, get over it.

Offline Sasha

• Wizard of Wor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2008, 08:34:17 am »

How ironic.

Why mister, you mean the repetitive posts of swearing and flaming?  ;)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2008, 11:27:37 am »
More like flame wars occur every minute and everyone seem to have the mentality of a - 10 year old :o
Technically, you were ten (hopefully) less than 90 years ago.   I was ten less than 90 years ago too.  It's not fair to insult them.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2008, 11:34:00 am »
Technically, you were ten (hopefully) less than 90 years ago.   I was ten less than 90 years ago too.  It's not fair to insult them.

Sense, your post makes none  :(
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline 0goober0

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2008, 12:21:46 pm »

How ironic.

I don't know what prepubescent means but i agree: it's not worth fighting over. Every forum has their not so great, obnoxious and less mature members, get over it.
I repeat!
You guys are being pretty immature by arguing back and forth. Start a new thread for it if you really want to but that's not what this thread is for. (granted, not as immature as spamming emails to maxis but still... :P)

Offline gordin

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
    • Spore Universe
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2008, 01:54:15 pm »
Why is there all this 'hate' between all Spore fan sites? We should all calm down a little, co-operate, share Spore news and wait for one of the most anticipated game of all time. I've never seen any other fan sites (for other franchises) have this much disagreement between each other. Don't get me wrong, I believe there should be some competition and we should all try to be the best - competition is good, but take it too far and it could be destructive.   :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:49:11 pm by gordin »
Spore Universe, where all Spore news meets

Offline 0goober0

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2008, 02:22:06 pm »
Why is there all this 'hate' between all Spore fan sites? We should all calm down a little, and co-operate, share Spore news and waiting for one of the most anticipated game of all time. I've never seen any other fan sites (for other franchises) have this much disagreement between each other. Don't get me wrong, I believe there should be some competition and we should all try to be the best; competition is good, but take it to far and it could be destructive.  ;)
THANK YOU!

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2008, 11:30:46 am »
What the bleeping bleep?  I just saw two ridiculous demands from Xsporians:
1:Confirm, again, the whole Not-authenticating-every-ten-days thing.
2:Make Spore so that you have to put in the disk to play.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline gordin

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
    • Spore Universe
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2008, 11:42:37 am »

Point 2 is already true : http://www.sporeuniverse.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1210371300&archive=
Spore Universe, where all Spore news meets

Offline darkwanderer

• Astrosmasher!
  • Step into the dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2008, 11:42:50 am »

it doesnt matter, they dont dictate EA, nor will EA or MAXIS change things so late now for one fansite

all your posting this does is continue a pointless flamewar

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2008, 11:45:08 am »

Point 2 is already true : http://www.sporeuniverse.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1210371300&archive=
No, you misread.  Reread what they're demanding.

Offline Petike

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2008, 11:49:18 am »
LOL, When did xSpore officially ask such a demand?  (never. :P)

So please stop encouraging flamewars with ridiculous lies.
Quote from: MasterChiToes in "Spore was dumbed down"
Maybe the Sporons are the ones that got dumbed down?  ;D

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2008, 11:52:53 am »
No, Xspore itself didn't.  But members of Xspore did.