Author Topic: TGS: XBL Style  (Read 3451 times)

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: TGS: XBL Style
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 12:27:56 pm »
Sonic The Hedgehog is up.  It's a pretty short demo, and it's really nothing fantastic, it still has all the same problems as the last few Sonic games.  I really don't think it deserves the title "Sonic the Hedgehog", it's basically just Sonic Adventure 3.  Still, if you liked the other Sonic Adventure games, then I guess you'll find this new one pretty good too.

This is really X06 stuff now, but there's apparantly a lot of other game demos coming soon, including Mass Effect, Crackdown, Viva Pinata, and Forza 2.
It's also been rumoured that Halo 3, Fable 2 and a new Killer Instinct will be there in video form, and thus far, the rest of the rumours from the same source have proved true.

that's too bad, but the wii version is looks like it could be fun
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline krazyman

• Microvision Master
  • The Real Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 09:26:37 pm »
I thought the sonic game sucked, worse than that Shadow one.  (I only played it for about 5 minutes)  The controls were horrible, I kept falling every few seconds, I think it has to do with the camera.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 12:11:15 am »
It is an old build of the game, pre-e3, so I'd expect a lot of those little problems to be fixed up.  But yeah, I was pretty disapointed too, I was expecting a complete reinvention of the series, but it's instead, we get Sonic Adventure 3.