Author Topic: A Hilarious Comedy.  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
A Hilarious Comedy.
« on: September 15, 2006, 02:15:04 pm »
     A hard-boiled detective novel by Phillipe!

Rip Berryrock, the famous detective, stepped onto the plane. He'd have the crook in no time. Once in the air, the waitress brought him cold water. It was his signature drink. He loved the stuff. The waitress had never seen a guy crave water that way, so she brought him another. He winked as he craved the fresh glass.
     Rip got a phone call. The crook had skipped town! His expensive plane ticket was all for nothing! What would he do?
     Thinking quickly, he rolled down the plane window and asked the pilot to descend to fifteen feet. He saw the crook's car and shot him in the driving leg!
     Later, at the hospital, the crook admitted that the jewels were in his pocket. Rip's bullet had narrowly missed them.
     "Good job," said the police chief.
     "I didn't shoot the jewels because I knew where they were," said Rip.
     "Okay," said the police chief.

THE END.
[/tt]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:05:49 pm by Samog »

"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: The CASE of the MYSTERY.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:47:32 pm »
Unputdownable!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 04:28:11 pm »
A rip roaring ride of roaring rips!

Offline sgore

• Questron Serf
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 04:46:26 pm »
Reminds me of the author Nara Ross.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 04:50:29 pm by sgore »
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 06:44:06 am »
"I didn't shoot the jewels because I knew where they were," said Rip.
     "Okay," said the police chief.

haha. Very good. I cracked up over that bit for some reason. I laugh at the most random things.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
A Hilarious Comedy.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 03:05:33 pm »
those are links that you can click, folks

A HILARIOUS COMEDY
Chapter 1

The truck driver felt bad about what he was doing, but at the same time he was glad that no-one was bothering him, for what he was doing was a crime.
     "Hello," said the truck driver, whose name was Alan, as he unloaded the long burlap package from the sleeper seat of his '91 Peterbilt. "Sorry," he seemed to say.

Alan drove a route called the Piccolo Pete for ConFlavin, America's largest distributor of chicken meat. He was a good man, and union, but he was not the most careful of fellows, and sad to say but he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He often ran afoul of the powers that be, and his paperwork was, heh, well, shucks. It was often the subject of jokes at the truck stops along the Piccolo Pete, where Alan was routinely seen pulled over and puzzling over a ledger while the bear stood there with his arms folded, barely able to contain his laughter. It was good times, and full of fun, but one sensed that all the constant guffaws began to build up in Alan. Not a lot, and not too quick, but some.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:13:01 pm by Samog »
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD