Poll

Do you even care?

Yes
No
Can't Decide
Glad to see you go
Sad to see you go

Author Topic: "Bye, I'm leaving forever" thread  (Read 140383 times)

Offline lolasan

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Poor Martian Bish
    • View Profile
Re: "Bye, I'm leaving forever" thread
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2006, 06:14:33 pm »
Necro's back. He just spends most his time in creature corner. He occasionally appears in one board or another if it peaks his interest or it has something that says "Necro 4 Mod" Which was a complete joke the first time I said it but sometimes it seems this board is incapable of sarcasm and think hanging with tall people makes people tall.

(No really, I posted a humourous list called "Why Gays shouldn't get Married" which is a total mockery of all the reasons and everyone thought I was anti-homosexual. I guess that's why I like the Snopes Message board)
And with this post, I've opened yet another can of worms.

Friend: I propose a knife fight to decide

Me: But you're the only one of us who carries a knife.

Friend: Correction, four.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 06:25:46 pm »
*cough cough*

This would be an interesting read for you Daxx. ;)

For those wishing to know what happened to Necro:

(This is after his "Canadian Brethren rise against the US!" thread. He ran away to CC and the thread that made him famous)

Well this offically ends it. Obviously most of the people on this forum lack any kind of intelligence, compassion or reserve. Which is ironic because those are the same qualities I am accused of not having on a regular basis. Perhaps you see in me what you hate in yourselves.

Either way, I refuse to associate myself with people who do not deserve what intelligence, compassion, and reserve I do possess. So, I'm leaving again, for good, to meet better people than yourselves. I know this is quite a joyous occation for many of you, so here's a pause so you can revel in your corrupt victory...

To LadyM: I hope you rise above the lies you've been taught. Think of me what you will, it doesn't matter - because you'll be wrong.

To those who dislike me: Take pride that you destroy heros. There aren't enough villans in this world.

To the few of you here who I am pleased to have known, you know who you are, and I thank you for beleiving.

And now that that is settled, I have only one thing left to say.

I'm sorry to my creatures, and whatever friends I gained here. I have failed you. I wish I had had the strength to stay in the CC, and not be tempted out by the stupidity of the masses. If I were Superman, they'd all be my kryptonites. I failed you, and now I must go.

And this is Mr.Wizard's ultimate retort:
Quote from: TheNecromonicon on September 12, 2006, 08:36:08 PM
Well this offically ends it. Obviously most of the people on this forum lack any kind of intelligence, compassion or reserve. Which is ironic because those are the same qualities I am accused of not having on a regular basis. Perhaps you see in me what you hate in yourselves.

Either way, I refuse to associate myself with people who do not deserve what intelligence, compassion, and reserve I do possess. So, I'm leaving again, for good, to meet better people than yourselves. I know this is quite a joyous occation for many of you, so here's a pause so you can revel in your corrupt victory...

To LadyM: I hope you rise above the lies you've been taught. Think of me what you will, it doesn't matter - because you'll be wrong.

To those who dislike me: Take pride that you destroy heros. There aren't enough villans in this world.

To the few of you here who I am pleased to have known, you know who you are, and I thank you for beleiving.

And now that that is settled, I have only one thing left to say.

I'm sorry to my creatures, and whatever friends I gained here. I have failed you. I wish I had had the strength to stay in the CC, and not be tempted out by the stupidity of the masses. If I were Superman, they'd all be my kryptonites. I failed you, and now I must go.

You leave because your points are weak. Because you don't seem to understand that Canada isn't the only nation that has been involved in friendly fire incidents. Your Radically leftist news agencys are no better than America's Propaganda Filled Right Conservative New's and don't pretend otherwise. You hate Bush, well fine, so do I. It doesn't make you News networks any more unbiased just because they are in Canada and not America.

- I posted this in another thread, and was told to be silent, because it was not directly relevant to the thread. But I shall not be muted -

I'm sick of the U.S. military "accidently" bombing Canadian peace keepers, then not even appologizing. I think after the fourth time, we deserve some freakin compensation. Like Bush's head on a pike.

I am also angered by the pressure that was placed on us by the US to accept the (officially declared) faulty rocket defence program, and the ban on beef they imposed, when the cows originally came from Texas (a fact few people acknowledge). Thankfully both those issues have been resolved... for now.

Thus, if any of you, my fellow canuks, have gripes about the way we are mistreated, abused, and slaughtered by our so-called "allies" and "neighbours" to the south, this is your haven to post.

You are believing that you are somehow morally superior because your troops have been the victims of friendly fire. This is ridiculous, friendly fire incidents haven't only happened to Canada. In the first campaign in Iraq, more Americans died in friendly fire incidents than to Iraqi gunfire. Not every single soldier involved was court marshalled. You are right that America should compensate the families, but understand that America isn't some huge single entity, that can consider every action it has done. The American military automatically sends out money and letters when American soldiers die, because we have them in our records, where their families live, their earnings, everything about them. Not so with Canadian soldiers.

Accidents happen even more often when multiple countries are involved. Communication becomes more difficult since their are two different chains of command that must be worked through. An Army can't know the exact placement of everysingle soldier on the battlefield. This is more popularly known as the "Fog of War."

And don't you ****ing dare propose this is due to poor training, or that American pilots are sub par. There are more American  pilots in the air than from any other nation, so the chances for an accident are much greater.

I don't want a war. I hate war. It's stupid. But we all know the US still has "manifest destiny" on the mind, and I for one will not stand by while my countymen are bombed from above by careless Americans while we try to clean up their mess.

Yes, come later and say your "cleaning up our mess" when foriegn involvement from the beginning might have lead to better policies concerning the aftermath of the initial engagement. I find it ironic that other countries say how the World War's and the Holocaust could have been avoided if we had acted sooner, then turn around and do nothing when America's fool of a president decides to pick a War that could have been shortened if another country had taken a look at America's post Saddam rebuilding strategies. I thought the War was bad from the beginning, but America and its few allies was allowed to go to War unchecked by the rest of the world.

Your beloved president himself asked for our help, so take that up with him. And now we're being betrayed and there is no remorse from anyone in your country. We mourned the loss of your people, and now you make mistakes like this mercilessly. We cannot afford to send our population into the meat grinder like you can. Four of our dead peacekeeps is like losing 40 of your soilders. You wouldn't laugh about 40 of your men dying. Be glad I;m not in a position of more power, or I would concider these betrayals an act of war against Canada. And unlike the Iraqis, we can acctually fight back.
Quote from: From earlier
I don't want a war. I hate war.

A man of contradiction. Bush would like you. I guess contradicting yourself is fine if your not American Roll Eyes .Accidents are not betrayal. If it were, America would have gone to war with itself 80 times just a month after the first ground troops were plopped onto Iraqi soil. Sheesh, Canada has been in bigger wars than this, and accidents happened then as well. And your entire arguement hinges on "Canadians are worth more than Americans" racial supremacy bull****. We aren't sending our "population to the meatgrinder." Our military is entirely volunteer, and you talk like Americans could care less at the deathtoll, despite the fervent rallies and motions to get as many soldiers as possible to return to America.

You sound like the one who is brainwashed. I am very sorry that four men died by accident. I would have much rather had no one died in Bush's pet war. I can't help if Fox news has brainwashed a crapload of people into loving Bush. it won't ease the pain of the affected families to say that "accidents happen" but it is no less true. I wish humans were perfect and never made mistakes. Never waged war. Never killed. Human lives are never cheap. Despite what you say, Necro. And you would still take out your aggression by attacking America, despite knowing that our troops are deployed elsewhere and the only thing you would have to shoot are civilians. Thank God that you are not in any power, as you would just be another Bush. It is still war, and accidents do happen. Again, I am sorry four people died.

But your still a weak little wuss of an ******* with radical ideologies that are little better than the Bush Administrations War policies. Smiley
You are made even more of an ass by singling out LadyM as your "oppressor" She was just doing her job by trying to avoid a flame war, since you couldn't be civil and degenerated into personal attacks and ridiculous remarks. And because you couldn't stand that, you run away, as if doing so would make you right.

I reccomend this thread be locked. If anyone takes offence to anything I have just written, PM me and we can discuss it in a civil manner, something Necromicon is incapable of doing.

I don't think I'm breaking any rules by doing this.

*cough*

... Damn that was a long cough

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 06:38:53 pm »
*cough*

... Damn that was a long cough

I agree! Have you seen a doctor about that thing?  ;)

But anyway...
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 07:09:46 pm »
aww, that cough didn't include the part where he called me a horrible person (or something of that matter) for making a manifest-destiny joke (MANIFEST DESTINY, for god's sakes!)  :-\

:D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 07:11:02 pm »
Actually Necro came back again after that. Check the member lists, for TheNecrominicon, or however you spell it. Remember, no spaces between the two words in his name. His post count is 0, i guess he's just watching what happens now, not really posting. But yeah, unless its someone else using his name then its Necro.

Edit: Oviraptor told me that the other Necro isnt the one we know and .....love, yeah lets say love. Its just some idiot taking the name as a joke.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 07:27:45 pm by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 12:53:11 am »
Yeah, I read that after I noticed he'd deleted his account.

Who cares? I mean really, I don't. If him "leaving forever" is the only way to increase the average civility level of the board, then perhaps it was a good thing. As I said before though, I wouldn't have minded him staying if he'd just stopped acting like an ass all the time. To be honest, he's probably started an entirely new account and will have to build his reputation all over again - I fervently hope that if this is the case then he will try to behave more appropriately - the board will be better for it.

Let's put an end to discussion about Necro. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 01:46:12 am »
No indeed.
<strokes gun>
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2006, 11:49:59 am »
omg i hate u all u shuld go die in a dumpster or sumthing bc im never coming back here ever agin.

I'm busy lately, and will only come here a few times per week for a while.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2006, 12:26:43 pm »
I'm leaving this forum. I have nothing against anybody here, I just might kill myself.

Has anybody else noticed that Malt hasn't been active since this... his last post?

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2006, 12:47:03 pm »
Name:     Malt
Position:    Galaga General
Date Registered:    July 02, 2006, 03:16:02 PM
Last Active:    September 18, 2006, 08:48:19 PM

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2006, 02:58:34 pm »
I didnt hate Necromicon but he makes Canadians look bad. I am Canadian and I live in British Columbia sure I was upset when I heard about the Soldier stuff but they died knowing anything could happen. Sure when I first heard it I was insulting the Americans but after you think about it theres a number of factors that could have happened.

Necromicon had also PM'd me talking about his leaving or whatever and called me weak or something like that. I just told him he didnt know me and he shouldnt judge people he knows nothing about. Other than him making Canadians looking bad and PMing me over a stupid thing and calling me weak I have no hate against him.

I dont care that hes gone because I never noticed his presence very much in the first place, Forums are constantly changing and people come and go. And although I dont show up much I still try too stay in touch (even tho most of you dont know me or very well). Anyway Im done my bad speech. I'll update my Serlan sometime  :D
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2006, 03:13:28 pm »
I'll update my Serlan sometime  :D

yay!  ;D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2006, 03:17:52 pm »
Did i miss something? What happend with C14 dude?
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2006, 03:21:09 pm »
He pressed "that button."

Check the "What does this button do?" Thread.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2006, 03:48:37 pm »
hmm that button does look nice to press
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures