Author Topic: Draconian Race  (Read 8908 times)

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Draconian Race
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 03:05:16 pm »
Necro: I request that you delete your posts from this topic. In return, I will also delete mine. AD does not need this kind of drama on his first board, and I apologize for it, AD.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 03:14:18 pm »
Necro stop being a jerk and let this guy post about his creature. I dont see why people wanted you back in the first place :-\
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 03:23:56 pm »
Look If this guy wants a 4 armed dragon then let him have It, I think It's great, It's quite original, at least It Isn't dragony colours and It doesn't breath fire and stuff like that, even If you don't think It's original It doesn't matter, as long as he likes his creature and It makes him happy then let him have It. I'd quite like to meet this race of carnivorous dragons...even though my race are 4-6 foot long herbivores which are almost Invincible.

Offline AnnoyedDragon

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 07:43:37 am »
Glad to see everything has calmed down :)

Only one item in this update since it took a while to make, living quarters building has been added.