Author Topic: The U-Quote Challenge  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
The U-Quote Challenge
« on: September 08, 2006, 08:45:01 am »
*a tastefull drumroll*

This is a little game/challenge I thought up, which should be pretty hard. The inspiration was when things like "Don't Quote Pictures" were in posts all over the forum.

The idea behind the game is that every single post you make must be a quote. You may not alteror fix quotes (apart form deleting text to trim them). You may not quote any more than 4 people. You may post without quotes, but this will remove a post from your total. You may not quote your own posts that are less than 3 days old.

Sucess goes to the player who can keep up a postcount consistent with thier average daily over 24 hours. Post "I will attempt the challenge", and your score (with proof) following the 24 period.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Tylui

• Zork Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The U-Quote Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 01:07:50 pm »
Sounds cool... But I think it died... May I attempt to revive to attempt to get better instructions? :p

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 03:36:01 am »
But that would require time and effort. I am but a man...
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 04:03:12 am »
But that would require time and effort. I am but a man...
yeah right..
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.