Author Topic: what super powers 2  (Read 18970 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers 2
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:34 am »
Ah! Lilith turns into light again and flashes into a nearby nylon sign. Her again! Blast, I was having fun with the flames. I'll teach you to disturb me during my vacation! Lilith watches as Ultra Girl tries to find anybody around, but by now everyone in the building had already died, Lilith made sure of it. By the looks of it she is a tempest. Ha! Tempest's can't do **** to me. Now how to attack her....

What will you do?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 10:49:04 am »
Ultra girl flies up a few meters up and looks around, trying to see anyone of interest in the immediate vicinity.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 11:07:56 am »
Maybe my Tachyon Gun? Nah, I'll give her one more chance but if she interupts me again.... Lilith flashes over to a hospital a good distance away and does the same there, setting it aflame and making sure nobody makes it out alive.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:36:12 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 02:34:42 pm »
Leo looked at the vines around him and grasped hid swords, well this is where ballet came in handy. he spun as fast as he could and created a spiral of energy around him. this guy did not really care about people why was he here, not that it mattered. " I have no idea why you are here but your dead any way"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 03:06:03 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 02:36:20 pm »
After a while of this Lilith left the building and started to walk the streets. Maybe I shouldn't be killing all these people. She continues walking around the neighborhood. Yes, murdering all of these innocent people is not right at all.... She looks a little sad as she stops at one of the houses. Yes, this one. Lilith starts to walk up to the house, and stops at the door. I really should torture them instead, finishing off with killing everyone in the family except for one of the younger kids, old enough so he/she will be scarred but young enough to not have enough of their family, maybe a nine year old. Lilith flashes into the TV the dad is watching while the kids play nearby and the mom makes dinner.

What will you do?

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2006, 03:06:12 pm »
The roots instantly stopped. It wasn't as if they were on a nonstop root. They were a part of him, after all. They began to lace themselves around each other, circling the spiral of energy, keeping their distance for the time being. Quickly, Radice also pushed forth some energy to let the roots ooze out some of his special liquid, which began to solidify, harden, and strengthen the roots. Under the asphalt, between the walls of roots that now surrounded Leo, and under him, roots were then making an impregnable wall, eating up the asphalt simultaneously.
Wii Friend Code :  7212 3384 7515 0076

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2006, 03:15:51 pm »
Lets do this with style. Lilith brightens up inside the TV till it overheats and turns off with nothing but a glow inside. It slowly comes out and manifests into Lilith, who is smiling wickedly and staring wide eyed at the father, who is scared and confused as hell.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 03:36:08 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2006, 03:26:33 pm »
Leo stoped spining , he was now srounded by roots well that didn't work so well. he rasied his hand and released a beam of engery at the roots in front of him. he focesed on his rage and tryed to destroy the wall.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 03:56:16 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2006, 03:36:16 pm »
She walks over towards him slowly, then turns to light and zooming behind him, onto the couch he was on. Lilith kicks him in the head and then her arms turn to light and go through his legs, immobilizing him and leaving him bleeding in extreme torment on the ground. She then walks into the kitchen and grabs his wife and throws her, she offered no resistance from the shock of her apperance. Lilith grabs a knife from the drawer and at the speed of light slits her wrists, then drags her out to her husband and proceeds to keep slicing her in front of him.
Then she ties the wife up with wire and lights her on fire by shining light on one spot of her outfit till it caught fire. Lilith giggles while watching the husband try in vain to save her. The two kids just reentering the room freak out one six the other nine, Lilith quickly sticks them in the center of the room with tar and starts to cut the six year old up into pieces.
He cries out and his older brother cries out, both trying to get Lilith to stop this madness. But she dosen't stop, not till he has so many cuts that he bleeds to death, but that takes a couple minuites. In that time Lilith cuts the father while occasionally lapping up blood from the six year olds wounds. The mother is burning to death, but the fire was going out. Lilith quickly remedied this by splashing her with gasoline, having her go out in a blaze. After that Lilith turns to look at the nine year old.
Staring at him, really gazing into the terror in his eyes, she licks the knife clean of his brothers and fathers blood. Then she grabs a pressure point on the back of his neck, causing incredible amounts of pain for a couple minuites till he passes out from the pain. Lilith then cuts a symbol, her special symbol onto his chest and burns it in a way that it will never come off. She then sets the house on fire, making sure to get him hung in a tree in the backyard and take some potentially usefull stuff from the house before doing so. Lilith turns to light and bathes in the flames, in total pleasure of what she had just done.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 03:55:44 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2006, 05:59:05 pm »
Metal Gear was knocked out because of the blast and the lack of oxygen. Metal gear went outside 'I probly shouold find whoever did this but I have a score to settle.' And with that metal gear rushed off to Leo, red hot from the fire.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2006, 06:26:06 pm »
The inside of the roots took a bit of damage, but not enough to create a hole big enough for even Leo to fit his pinky through. It left a crater about the size of Radice, although that was soon fixed up by the roots quickly repairing themselves. More of the sap-like substance was oozing around the roots, making them stronger by the second. Every now and then, a bit of the sap would drip down to the asphalt, beginning to erode it away. It also acted as an acid. "Now, you'll feel the pain that these trees felt, fool." Some of the roots untangled from the enclosed sphere, and flew towards Leo in the center. Their ends were razor sharp, and were coated with the acidic sap.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2006, 07:15:59 pm »
As Metal Gear approched he saw a guy and a green sphere. "Hey do you know where that energy beam guy is?"
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 07:46:25 pm »
Lilith arrives back at the battle scene she was at earlier. She perched on a rooftop and started to watch from above.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2006, 08:22:25 pm »
Leo smiled well OK that did not work to well and the roots came up faster, well OK there was all ways some thing else to do , he let his power flow to his blade and hated so much that the swords glowed with energy. "do not think for a minute I will go down so easy." he aimed forward and let lose beam of energy that would destroy a 20ft iron wall.

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2006, 08:27:13 pm »
Radice had seen through the cells in the roots that he'd been powering up a stronger attack. He only chuckled to himself, however, since he'd done apparently nothing to the oncoming roots. They'd pierce him, and he'd done absolutely nothing to stop them. It also wasn't as if he could just turn, since he'd exerted his energy into stabbing, and the roots were coming at him at over 100 MPH. There was near to no way he could dodge this, unless he had some sort of teleporting ability, or could see into the future. It was true that his root sphere was blasted from the front, but those roots would slaughter him. "He's obviously in there, stranger." He rooted his other hand into the dirt, to send roots in front of him once more. It'd take them about two seconds to get there, but they could form a wall in front of him pretty quickly.