Author Topic: what super powers 2  (Read 18961 times)

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers 2
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 02:55:46 pm »
"My name is Ke'oke and this is my younger brother Te...." There's something strange about this person... he thought. "So...you didn't see how this happened?" He asked warily.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 02:59:34 pm »
"Not really...." I'm bored. Oh crap, they might be onto me! "Sorry got to go!" Lilith runs off from them, they lose her in the crowd, partially because she turned into light and zoomed off to another area of the city. Flame time! She focuses herself in a tank of gas in a car, setting it on fire and causing it to explode. Yay! She rests in the flames as light, unable to be noticed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:05:29 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 04:12:33 pm »
As Anny poked Metal Gear he jumped back as a reflex 'Ga gotta go now.' Metal Gear got out of the suit case and started sliding through the cracks under the window.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 04:50:16 pm »
he tightened his grasp on his swords and let his power flow to them and he hit the groundand the engery riped the ground apart, and the cars along it blew up and people died, and he turned to the store beside him and he was on the t.v
and they where telling every one what he was doing, so he looked to the sky and saw the hicoptor crew and smiled, then he sent two arcs of engery at them and when the helicoper blew up he riased his hand and deystroyed the shop.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 06:02:18 pm »
As Metal Gear was getting out of the window he saw a cloud of smoke 'I better check that out now.' After he slid out of the window he turned back to his normal metalic human form and rushed to the source of the smoke.

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 07:29:25 pm »
Another explosion. That city just seemed to be ripe with them. He didn't mind if any of those cars got destroyed, or if any of those accursed cement death-traps were collapsed, hell, he didn't even care if the entire population of the city died. He just didn't want those streetside trees to be eliminated. They were the only thing left that showed the earth for what it really was. Stupid humans. He did enjoy killing a few now and then, but there were some to be trusted. Some that raised plants the way they should have been. Driving towards the exp;losion that he'd heard, he didn't mind much for the traffic laws. Speeding here, blasting a car off the road there. He had his powers to launch him over the cars anyway. He could use his arm as a launcher to fling him over a building or two. He was at the explosion quickly. One tree was hurt. One tree was more than none.
Wii Friend Code :  7212 3384 7515 0076

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 07:31:50 pm »
As firemen and police, etc arrive to clean up the mess, Lilith zips over into a school playground. Time to kill the innocent. Smiling wickedly but unseen she goes into the light of one of the classrooms. Now, how to get rid of the children? Lilith waits for a second, then gets an idea. The heating system, of course! She goes down to the heating tank, goes into it as pure light and heats it up, sending flames throughout the entire school, causing it to go up in a tremendous fire. Whoa, cool! Didn't think it would do that much. Sweet! Lilith goes throughout the flamed school in the fires watching the children burn while giggling madly. I wonder when the heros are going to show up....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:14:04 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 08:26:17 pm »
well this should be fun there was a metal man in front of him and a another man behind him, he grasped his blades and flung a arc of energy at both the men. then slammed the ground  with his foot and shoot an energy wave at the one behind him.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 08:38:16 pm »
Metal gear was flung back because of the energy 'This guy is probly the one that made the smoke.' Metal gear notices some more smoke in a difrent area 'what ever it is it can wait.' Then He also notices a sign that says school and is pointing to the smoke "Who ever you are you can wait, I have more important things to do." And turned into a metalic blob and speed toward the school at maxium speed.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 08:39:40 pm »
Lilith sees one of the kids actually getting out of the elementary school, so she gets over to the child, manifests and says "Where do you think you're going little one?" Then grabs the small boy, kicks him in the nuts and throws him deep into the flames, to burn. I'll get back here later, now to see where to wreak havoc next.... Lilith jumps around the city as light and sees one person fling an arc of energy at two others. This'll be intresting. Lilith manifests hiding atop a nearby building. She watches the metal person speed off to the school she just burnt up. I'll see what he does with that when he gets there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:56:26 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 09:32:37 pm »
As Metal Gear gets near the school he spots a fire hydrent 'This will be good for putting out the fire' (he is only a few yards away from the school grounds) He opens th hydrant he turns his arm into a tube and uses it as a hose to putout the fire. After a while he seperates his hose arm from his body and gose into the school to help anyone that might be cought in the building.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 07:51:25 am »
So you think you can stop my terror eh? Lilith flashes into an oil truck in the gas station next to the school. As it was passing she said "Excuse me" very quickly and pushed the driver out of the way and turned the truck while hitting the gas. The result was that it crashed into the remains of the school. Step 2 Lilith kicks the driver who is dazzled about the entire situation in the nuts, causing him to immobilize while she tears his eyes out. She goes into the oil and stays as pure light. Fire in the hole! The oil truck explodes in a massive burst of flames causing much damage and killing several of the survivors. Handle that! She thought giggling wildly outside the school.

What will you do?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 08:35:04 am »
Anny leaves the apartment and decides to take the monorail to a park. Speeding along, she leans against a window. Then notices a cloud of smoke. "Oh dear." Ripping off her clothes, her costume is underneath. She opens the window and wind rips by her face. She jumps out and slam stops in the air. The force would have injured a normal human, but she was the amazing ultra girl, and nothing can stop her! She flies down and lands outside the school.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 09:28:03 am »
A wave of energy? He hadn't quite been expecting something like that, and tried to dodge it. Unfortunately, he was still grazed by the end of the blast, and was sent flying. He rolled beside a tree, groaning slightly. It hadn't hurt that much, but there was some pain in his ribs. "If it's a fight you want..." He planted his hand into the dirt beside the street-side tree, and let his hand root down into the dirt. Quickly, he had his hand hidden from view, and the only way anyone would have noticed it branching into the ground was if they were straight above him. The roots shot deep under the street, as to not disturb the asphalt, and not even two seconds after he rooted his hands, roots shot through the street and sidewalk around his enemy. It also took out a few humans as it was flying up, but that didn't matter. He was aiming to currently wrap the roots around him and hold him tight.
Wii Friend Code :  7212 3384 7515 0076

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:29 am »
"Oh... No... So many innocent deaths..." She sucks the axygen away from around the school making a bubble of vacuum, the fire immediately disappears for lack of oxygen. Rezon, Forlon and Areon appear next to her. "What is going on?" Forlon asks, "I need you guys to patrol the area, and find the one who is responsible."
No way dude, you're trolling me.