Author Topic: what super powers 2  (Read 19010 times)

Offline The Rut Nut

• Mystery House Madman
  • I'm 100% Awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers 2
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2006, 12:55:14 pm »
Finally, he was ready to get back into the battle. He'd healed enough. He had one mission, and really only one mission. To kill the enemy. The energetic one. Heh. This is going to be fun. Mounting himself into the ground, he rooted down under. He slipped through the asphalt of the street, creating a crater in his wake. Cars quickly crashed into it. It wasn't like they were important, anyway. Those fumes killed things. Happy things. Quickly, he rooted to where he felt tremors that he knew too well. Rooting up a building, he ripped out of its side, the lower half of his body rooted into it, and his torso and head sticking out, normally. There he was. Charging at something. He held out his hands, which soon were covered with leaves. They quickly flew towards Leo, at top speeds. Heh. My poison covered leaves. This'll get him if he's not wary.
Wii Friend Code :  7212 3384 7515 0076

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2006, 12:57:52 pm »
"Huh?!?!" The behemoth looked at the vines, then followed them to where they joined up to our leafy friend. "What's that?"
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2006, 03:53:12 pm »
it would not be long before he hit. He kicked his leg so he spin-ed in a tight spiral of pure energy. he hit solid flesh and let his power flow all over the creatures body. "I hope you like feeling like your burning creature" heá kicked off the creature with a bast off energy from his leg. and landed on the ground.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 03:57:29 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2006, 02:51:10 am »
(WHERE IS EVERY ONE IN ONE MORE DAY  I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD UNLESS THIS PICKS UP)
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2006, 03:50:01 am »
(Not sure, I'm trying to think of something else to do in it.)

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2006, 07:38:34 pm »
this has been reset. please post in the ooc if you whant to play. also if you indeed to play rember you should pm me if you whant to stop playing.