Author Topic: what super powers 2  (Read 18989 times)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
what super powers 2
« on: September 03, 2006, 11:55:16 pm »
occ and person maker: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6766.0

If someone's prolonged silence is interfering with a plot line's continuance other players may treat it as an uncontrolled character and kill it unless he in the safe box

to get in the safe box pm me and tell me how long your going to be the max lenght of time with out a post with out being safeboxed is a week.

try to Use spellcheck and proper punctuation I'm not to worry ed about this

power limiter  you can't destroy the city we are in but you can destroy building or really badly damage the whole place

your side kick is always with you no matter what or easily will find you they die if you die

teams if you have a team of other player you can be separated from them

please recruited teams in the link near the top

also one Carter per player other wise it just confuses the heck out of me

English only

if your in the safe box the moment you post in this thread you are out again

pm me to change the rules or go in the safe box i think that covers it
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 04:05:22 pm by shadowlord18 »

Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers 2
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:53:30 am »
The train stopped and Anny stepped out with her suitcase, This is my new home. she thinks. Walking out of the train station she approaches a huge glass archway, reading; "Welcome to Alpha city! The future is now!" Steeping through the archway, she murmurs, "the future is now." then gasps, skyscrapers blot out the sky from visibility, and a monorail is overhead, way up at the height of the buildings. It may be 2006, but Alpha city was always way ahead of its time. Some of the greatest minds of this century were born and raised in this city. Anny had come from justice city, to find a new place to use her powers. Justice city already had many saviours, and most criminals don't go there anymore. Now she is here. Alpha city, see past the shining exterior and crime is everywhere. Civilians are afraid to leave their homes at night, even that is quite dangerous. But that won't be for long, alpha city was about to learn a new name. The amazing ultra girl!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 11:06:45 am »
Metal Gear was hiding in a suit case how you ask well he turned to liquid metal adn compressed himself to slide in the crack he was fairly sure that whoever had the suitcase has heading for Alpha city. He would of ridden with everyone else but he liked being secretive and a guy made of metal would stick out like a sore thumb.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 11:28:46 am »
Lilith was inside one of the neon lights near the city. Well, I've come a long way to getting back to my previous state of power, causing chaos in many places, but I'm gonna do stuff a little diffrent with this city. It has good technology, almost the grade I had before that Lynx messed everything up. Now I'll catch up on advancements of tech. She sees a train full of people walk out and come into the city. But first.... A spark of light goes from the neon light to the monorail. For some good old fashioned panic.going through the monorail just before a cart (I forget exactly what they are called) goes over it. The result is it is sent tumbling towards the group of people getting off the train and walking into the city. Lilith hides inside one of the lights on the cart.

What will you do?

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:38:49 am »
"I just arrived!" Ultra girl shouts. Suddenly wind blows around her faster and faster, making a controled hurricane, perfect for changing in. When it dies down Ultra girl stands there. Suddenly a humanoid that appears to be made of rapidly spinning wind appears, "Areon! Look!" //We just arrived!// She shouts, "that's what i thought!" Areon holds out her hands and the carriage slows down. Wind, leaves and some stray newspapers whip around the carriage fast and the carriage slows to a bump on the ground.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 11:44:52 am »
Grrr..... A superhero. I'll teach you to mess with my entertainment. Not now though, later, I'll just continue havoc on the other side of the city. Lilith flies out of the carrage light and seconds later does the exact thing only on the other side of Alpha city, a good while away.

What will you do?

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 11:49:01 am »
Ke'oke squinted his eyes in the distance. He could see huge gray towers rising high into the sky. He had never seen another city even come close to this. "I'm tired...can we stop?" whined Te, but Ke'oke just ignored him. "Err..what? No. We have to make it to that city." he said, distracted. Such a strange place...is this really where heroes go? It looks in good shape to me... he thought silently.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 11:51:57 am »
Metal Gear sensing the comotion takes a peak out of the suit case (guse wich one) he sees some stray newspapers and a few leaves 'all looks clear' and gose back into the suitcase

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 11:52:45 am »
The carrage fell onto several civilians and exploded, killing many and injuring many more. Lilith relaxing in the flames and laughing silently to herself about the havoc she just caused. Again, again! She continues to do this to several more spots in her euphoria of it all.

What will you do?

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 11:57:33 am »
They were almost to the city. "This is going to be great, we can save people, and they'll all....wait.." He heard a huge explosion, they both started running towards it. He approached Lillith, "Did you see who did this? Do you need help? We are superheroes...we can help...."
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 12:32:52 pm »
Anny changes back right on time, her brother arrives and runs to her, "Anny! there you are! You'll love my aprtment, it overviews center park!" "Goody" Anny smiles weakly and walks into her brothers car. Soon they arrive at the apartment on the top floor of a large beautiful building. "This is your room." He directs her into a cream coloured room with a window covering one wall with a balcony extending out. Anny opens her suitcase on the bed only to see... Metal Gear.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 01:10:31 pm »
Metal Gear is seen by anny 'maybe if I just stay like this she will go away' and thus he remained in his liquid metalic state.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 01:29:50 pm »
Anny stepped forward and gently poked the goo.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 02:46:38 pm »
More superheros? I thought Alpha City was lacking in that department. Oh well more fun for me. "No no, I'm fine." She says getting up from out of the place where the carrage crashed. "My name is Lilith, what are your names?" I say with a smile.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 02:49:34 pm »
Leo raised his hand and his power flowed and a beam flew out, and áthe biluding flew before him. He cluched his swords and killed a few people around him. he continude along his path of rage and death. "so much hate and anger from me and to me hehe"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.