Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 750929 times)

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #2295 on: March 06, 2006, 12:20:17 pm »
garbage

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: March 06, 2006, 12:21:31 pm »

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Fusce eget risus. Curabitur tortor risus, rhoncus ut, gravida nec, ornare vitae, dolor. Nullam sit amet sem. Morbi et mauris in dolor congue blandit. Cras dolor. Aliquam eget dolor id tellus egestas dictum. Vivamus a enim ut velit lacinia bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris diam ante, euismod vitae, dictum id, pulvinar sit amet, mi. Nunc in augue. Maecenas cursus arcu sit amet tortor. Proin ante pede, posuere quis, pellentesque ac, ultricies id, justo. Suspendisse massa. Duis quam libero, posuere eu, egestas in, molestie sed, urna. Ut convallis lectus eu lorem. Etiam laoreet, urna ac auctor tempus, lorem mi blandit lectus, nec volutpat eros elit id risus. Etiam arcu sapien, ullamcorper ac, semper at, rhoncus suscipit, dui. Curabitur lacinia fringilla metus.

EDIT:

garbled.

Offline thegreatloofa

• Rally-X Roadster
  • Back by unpopular demand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: March 06, 2006, 04:03:29 pm »
Mystified ???

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: March 06, 2006, 10:29:34 pm »
I knew this would happen...

Look, I'll email Steve next week (from the office, I'm at home now and don't have VPN on this machine) and confirm that this is indeed me.

I actually do read these forums quite a bit. There's great stuff here, you all would be surprised how much our dev team follows this forum,  but as you can imagine I just don't have the time to answer the millions of questions that come up. Bessides my PR people would go crazy if I did, they do all this negotiating with magazines about new info, etc... well anyway it gets very complicated.

-Will

Got the email from the main man himself. It's the real deal, this is Will Wright.

Try not to spam him with too many PMs and emails please. ;D

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: March 06, 2006, 10:33:32 pm »
 She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite
When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
ow no
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazines
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
hay hay hay
She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak
She's a very special girl
The kind of girl you want to know
From her head down to her toenails
Down to her feet, yeah
And she'll wait for me at backstage with her girlfriends
In a limousine
Going back in Chinatown
Three's not a crowd to her, she says
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Tonjevic

• Scramble Skipper
  • Victori Jane Surn
    • View Profile
    • It's my muck-around space.
« Reply #2300 on: March 06, 2006, 10:45:18 pm »

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Fusce eget risus. Curabitur tortor risus, rhoncus ut, gravida nec, ornare vitae, dolor. Nullam sit amet sem. Morbi et mauris in dolor congue blandit. Cras dolor. Aliquam eget dolor id tellus egestas dictum. Vivamus a enim ut velit lacinia bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris diam ante, euismod vitae, dictum id, pulvinar sit amet, mi. Nunc in augue. Maecenas cursus arcu sit amet tortor. Proin ante pede, posuere quis, pellentesque ac, ultricies id, justo. Suspendisse massa. Duis quam libero, posuere eu, egestas in, molestie sed, urna. Ut convallis lectus eu lorem. Etiam laoreet, urna ac auctor tempus, lorem mi blandit lectus, nec volutpat eros elit id risus. Etiam arcu sapien, ullamcorper ac, semper at, rhoncus suscipit, dui. Curabitur lacinia fringilla metus.

EDIT:

garbled.

It is, I think, part of the tutorial from dreamweaver. I don't know what it means, though, because I can't be bothered to translate it.

-Understated elegance.

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: March 06, 2006, 11:11:57 pm »
choke

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: March 07, 2006, 01:28:07 am »

EDIT:

garbled.

It is, I think, part of the tutorial from dreamweaver. I don't know what it means, though, because I can't be bothered to translate it.

I knew what it was. that is just the first thing to come to mind. :D

Heimlich(sp?)

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: March 07, 2006, 02:33:16 am »
Maneuver

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: March 07, 2006, 09:18:03 am »
racing

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: March 07, 2006, 05:44:03 pm »
cars

EDIT:

garbled.

Im ot surpries that dreamwaver used it, but it did not orgiinate from there. Learn all the facts at http://www.lipsum.com/ !

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: March 08, 2006, 06:12:12 am »
fast

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile