Author Topic: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!  (Read 21636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Krakow Sam

  • Moderator
  • Dungeon Sieger
  • *****
  • Posts: 24485
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture! Awake again.
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2007, 01:32:16 pm »
Run out of the room.

Agreed.


Krakow Sam is right!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Aybraus

  • Mr. Do! Disciple
  • *****
  • Posts: 2177
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2007, 07:11:50 pm »
Okay.  Gran Juan Garcian directs you to the way out.  As you run, you hear a loud noise from above.

You're at the door to the main entrance.  You hear at least two guards inside.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2007, 07:27:15 pm »
Open the door and kill the guards,Sam Fisher style
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Mr. Sporeman

  • Asteroids Aficionado
  • **
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2007, 04:55:24 pm »
Open the door and kill the guards,Sam Fisher style
Agreed!

Offline Luminar

  • Gyromite Gyro
  • *****
  • Posts: 4332
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2007, 03:43:13 am »
Disagreed.. I say knock on the door and wait for one to answer, then knock him out using the door. Then fight the lone remaining one, it'd be much easier than fighting both.

Offline Aybraus

  • Mr. Do! Disciple
  • *****
  • Posts: 2177
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2007, 10:12:36 am »
That's only a slight variation.

You knock on the door and hear odd-sounding footsteps as a guard approaches.  "Having trouble groping for the doorknob again, eh?" he says as reaches for the door.
You thrust the door at him, knocking him over.
You're inside the guard chambers.  There are three guards in all:
Peg-legged guard (knocked over)
Axe-wielding guard
Cat guard.
You briefly wonder why there aren't many good guards in this dungeon.  Gran Juan Garcian engages the axe guard.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2007, 02:36:18 pm »
Pet the cat guard then pickup the small nicely placed rock with E and throw it at the peg legged guard with E.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Krakow Sam

  • Moderator
  • Dungeon Sieger
  • *****
  • Posts: 24485
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-a-Quest-Venture!
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2007, 02:43:47 pm »
Do that thing where you go down on all fours behind the axe-guard so Juan-Juan can push him over.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.