Author Topic: Forum RPG  (Read 45630 times)

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum RPG
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 06:59:31 pm »
"............something or other, I can't really remember. I did something really great once, though...", to which the adventurers respond...

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 07:04:12 pm »
..."I know what he is," Oviraptor said, "He is a Earlobe Warrior. You can tell by the foot long earlobes."
"What on Earth is an Earlobe Warroir?" said DevilMachine. "It's someone who can morph their earlobes into any shape they wish," said Gandysampras.
"Oh,...

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 07:11:29 pm »
...you think I'm an earlobe warrior? No, I just found these novelty earlobes lying on the ground somewhere and thought they might come in handy. In case you didnt notice, I'm a dragon, with metallic scales. The adventures say...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 07:15:22 pm by MetallicDragon »

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 07:15:47 pm »
"Well, your the smallest dragon I've ever seen," said DevilMachine. It was true MetallicDragon was no taller than the three heroes themselves. "If your looking for that electromagno turtley thingy, I pasted it by, or did I? I don't...

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 07:28:59 pm »
OOC: You need to  be more clear with who is talking, I cant tell who you're talking as sometimes...
I'll assume thats me talking...

...know how a bunch of giant moles could form together into an electromagnetic turtle. I dont have anything to do within the next week, so I could help you with... *hand gestures* err... whatever you are doing"...

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 07:37:34 pm »
(sorry, yes that was you)

..."You may join if you wish," said Gandysampras, "but be warned, this epic journey is going to be arduous"
"Yes, we were just hanging out in a cave when these giant moles attacked us," said DevilMachine, "and I don't know how they turned into an e-turtle."
So they returned to their quest, to find and destroy the wicked e-turtle. Then...

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2005, 08:49:25 pm »
... as the heroes were walking though the woods, which had a very eerie feeling to it, Oviraptor mentioned that he felt like he was being watched, the three others all agreed with Oviraptor. Little did our four handsome heroes realize that they were being spied upon by....

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2005, 09:56:38 pm »
...GamingSteve, Who flew down from the heavens and spoke out his podcast to all who would hear it...

No, serriously, its up!

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2005, 04:39:48 am »
...as the podcast was broadcasted, people throughout the land stopped whatever they were doing to listen to the one known as Gaming Steve. Once the podcast was over, everyone felt more informed and fulfilled. There was a brief silence of satisfaction, then people went back to what they were doing before hand. But what the inhabitents of this world didnt know, is that the podcast contained subliminal messages, telling everyone too......

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2005, 04:42:59 am »
...build a mighty statue in his honor. The four used their abilities to quickly construct an impressive statue of Gaming Steve....

(that is Not the end of the sentence, add more to it)

Offline Gandysampras

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • Spore - It's whatever you want it to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 04:44:27 am »
...fashioned out of toothpicks, horsies and Oviraptor himself. The adventurers stepped back to admire their creation but...

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2005, 04:48:17 am »
...Oviraptor misunderstood and went to admire it himself. That left a big hole where he just was. So instead, they filled it with some of Oviraptor dwarves, he kept those in his dwarf sack, and...

Offline Deep Lee

• Omega Racer
  • Don't quote pictures. Use words to describe them.
    • View Profile
    • DeepLee.com
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2005, 05:31:45 am »
the dwarves couldn't hold still, causing the great statue to collapse, impaling the dwarves with toothpicks. The group realized...

Offline merridian

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2005, 06:04:08 am »
That merridain a giant floating eye had accidentally knocked the statue over when a stray toothpick flew towards it, blinking madly and crying tears of milk the Great Eye of Merridian.....
FATE DOESN'T HANG ON A WRONG OR RIGHT CHOICE, FORTUNE DEPENDS ON THE TONE OF THE VOICE

Offline Gandysampras

• Fishing Derby Champion
  • Spore - It's whatever you want it to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2005, 06:24:00 am »
...that had the power to save the lives of the dwarves, but...