Author Topic: what super powers do you possess rp  (Read 50948 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers do you possess rp
« Reply #495 on: September 07, 2006, 01:37:57 pm »
*After a long pause* "So..... what do I do now?" Selia now knelling beside Miyu and tears flowing down her cheeks. Miyu, please, if you are allright, answer me.... Give me some sign that you will make it through.

What will you do?

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 07, 2006, 01:49:55 pm »
//Selia... I think she's gone.//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #497 on: September 07, 2006, 05:14:26 pm »
As refedier ran, he had some flash backs.....

Years and years ago....

"Run!!!" Refedier remembered hearing one of his speacies saying that, back when he wasn't a sekelton. He was called Lecher back then. Lecher looked around and saw that his tribe was being attacked by... birds? Round birds, in the sky, shooting colour full fire that sucked them up. He through one of his spears at one of the floating round birds, when it sucked him up.

"EHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE" There were so many sounds in where he was now. After being shocked by what he learned was a machine, he learned about the history of where he was. He learned that hey were aliens. Now that he could understand them he learned that they were saying                                                                                                                                                      .

"His speacious has abosrbing abilities, maybe we could use them for sucking the energy out of those mysterious black holes" a strange spider shaped tank said. Lecher was named Refedier, and suited up with a energy wepon that helped him absorb. A couple of days later they tried to teach him how to become more civial, he hated it. He ran away, took a ship (which he could drive, they tought him) and tried to get back to his water filled planet, but landed on an other one....

To be continued.....

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 09, 2006, 08:47:14 pm »
Meanwhile, with some other person at the justice city jail. Step one, release everyone in the jail. The man raises his hand and all the prisoners are teleported out of the jail. They all reappear in a large field a good distance away from it. Step two, conversion. He raises his other hand and all the villians begin to change form as some sort of frequency is sent out. This frequency also reaches Selia and only she senses it. Unfortunately the recieving of this causes her to fall over screaming in horrendus torment, and getting spasms rapidly.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 09, 2006, 08:54:48 pm »
Elior stood over Sealia as she screamed in pain "now what Elmar is upset too but he is not in pain" he speaks to Elmar " use your howl to find the source of this" he speaks to dreamweaver "you may what to cover to ears"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Online Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2006, 11:23:03 pm »
//What ears?//

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2006, 11:26:04 pm »
The howl worked a little, but it only got the direction the source of the frequency. However it did do another thing, partialy canceling out the effect it had on Selia. When she stoped spasming and shrieking and regained her senses a few seconds later, Selia found herself on the ground looking up at everyone else. She still was feeling extreme pain from this, that was apparent. Selia attempted to get up but her legs refused to budge, and the rest of her felt like it was way too heavy anyway. She couldn't believe it, all she was able to do was look at the rest of them like a helpless infant. A touch embaressed at her current state, she managed to utter "What-" "-Is... thi-i-is?" with a massive amount of effort put in.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2006, 11:37:46 pm »
"I am not sure but now we know where it is coming from and we can stop it" elior summoned a huge stone and layed Sealia on it Elmar juped up beside her "all we do is find the thing thats doing it and destoy it" he layed miyru on the stone and then sat on the the far end of the stone "dreamweaver are you coming?"
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Online Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2006, 11:40:15 pm »
//You only live once.... Oh, wait. Never mind//