Author Topic: what super powers do you possess rp  (Read 56342 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers do you possess rp
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2006, 02:26:07 pm »
"Fine, I'll stay back, but whats going on here?"
Dangerous? I've been in a lot worse than this! Does he even know I'm not a normal person?  ....  Guess not.
I move back a few steps.

What will you do?

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2006, 02:58:16 pm »
Elior pulled his claws on and closed his fist, and ran down the land brige. he could help them by taking out the man near the base of gaint stone stranger. he was also flinging stones and puched at the man.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 03:29:52 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2006, 03:12:58 pm »
"I am destroying the statue of liberty what do you think"

"Sounds...intriguing." As much as a man with no facial features other than eyes could smile, I smiled. "What shall I do?"
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2006, 03:44:44 pm »
gut whrencher is safe boxed
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2006, 05:27:47 pm »

"Sounds...intriguing." As much as a man with no facial features other than eyes could smile, I smiled. "What shall I do?"
Is this before or after he gets blasted?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2006, 05:33:32 pm »

Is this before or after he gets blasted?

Oh, hey look, I got blasted. I guess me talking happened before.

Suddenly, I see the whitest white I have ever seen coming at me. I try to dodge, but it seems to follow my movements. So I concentrate and fire a shadow beam at it.

(I was hoping for one of those Dragon Ball Z type things, where the two beams hit and sort of go back and forth)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2006, 05:56:13 pm »
The two beams met in mid-air. Where they met was a maelstrom of twisting shapes and colours. Both combatants were locked in what was essentailly a super arm-wrestle. The slightest lapse would see one win, and the other hit by a beam of energy.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2006, 05:58:25 pm »
(Yay!)

I decided not to push all of my power into the beam, and actually let the meeting point slide closer to me in an effort to lull Plasmaman into a flase sense of security. Then I pushed all of my power into it!

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2006, 06:00:41 pm »
Elior backed away from the flaming man well there was no way for him to hit him with out geting burned. seeing the light show above elior pick up a few dozen stone and flung them at the black certure who was attacking the flying man. hith any luch this off set him enough to get hit.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2006, 06:05:01 pm »
After I saw the friendly shadow fending off a beam against plasmamans beam I decided to get back to why I was actually here. I threw stronger punches into the lady of liberty. Boom, and there a big piece flew out of here hitting the innocent people scattering arround. HEHE. I love destruction. I take this big chunk and throw it at plasmaman, not to hurt him, as he probably could burn it easily, but to break his concentration and to get him to attack me. Shadowman, now you better beat plasmaman.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2006, 06:08:55 pm »
Just as the shadow man let loose with a huge shadow beam the chunk of statue flamelicker had thrown knocked plasmaman off his feet. The shadow beam sailed over his head in the direction of the rock throwing maniac.

A huge groan came from the statue, which was now bending over from the breakages at the base.

Plasmaman, ignoring the villains, kicked into the air and began welding it back into place with heat beams.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2006, 06:12:26 pm »
Ah, just what I wanted. More heat, more fire. I jumped into the heatrays of plasmaman powering up more. I just love the feeling of strength, but it seems as if my fire is so hot that its almost out of control. It seems like i am an inferno, unable to control myself. Ah, now that is liberty. In my "high" i just start ripping out lightposts throwing them at people, other things, plasmaman, and that big rocky guy. Hope you can hold that off.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2006, 06:17:33 pm »
the stone that the man had been punching at was beging to fall this was not fun any more Elior extaned his claws by a few inches and fused them together now he could hack and slash at the man. he lept at the man and started to slash at him. if this did not work he would have to use that trick.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2006, 08:10:28 pm »
Suddenly out of nowhere I get hit with a light post and fly back several feet. I lay stunned for a second on the ground. Who did that? After which I slide out from under it and stand up scanning the area to try to guesstimate where it came from. I really better start paying attention, lest I get killed. "Hey, whay was that for?" I scream at the one in flames, who by that time I had figured out had thrown it.

What will you do?

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2006, 09:35:54 pm »
Stonehenge looked up at Plasmaman while dashing towards Flamelicker, nodding in agreement and looking back just in time to see a lightpole coming towards him.  He sidestepped quickly and reached out, grabbing the end of the pole and hammerthrowing it back at Flamelicker.  He did not expect this to injure him, but hopefully it would distract him for a split second.  As the lightpole flew through the air, Stonehenge stopped and threw his hands out at a pile of rubble, causing the rocks to shudder and come together, forming into a rock golem which he immediately sent after plasmaman to hold him off.