Author Topic: what super powers do you possess rp  (Read 50949 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers do you possess rp
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2006, 10:37:50 pm »
Selia ran behind a tree and watched the fight from her hiding place.

OOC: Sorry no time to put usual detail, comp battery has less than three minuites remaining.

What will you do?

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2006, 10:56:12 pm »
as lucifer's tear cracked it burst into a flame, searegon constricted the burning rope aound plasmaman, giving him serious burns.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 11:47:24 pm »
Elior walk across the new land bridge none of the strangers had noticed him as yet  but they would soon. he pulled up some large stones and flung them forward if that did not get them tto to notice him nothing would
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2006, 02:44:00 am »
as lucifer's tear cracked it burst into a flame, searegon constricted the burning rope aound plasmaman, giving him serious burns.
1. Godmoding
2. Plasmaman's second power is fire resistance

Plasmaman was a tad disoriented by the shadow portal he had somehow flown into. Glancing up he saw several massive boulders flying through the air towards a group of terrified onlookers.
Lightning fast he rushes toward them and lets loose three heat baems, one from his eyes and one from each arm. The temperature is so great the boulders simply evaporate in mid air.
"Plasbot, calculate trajectory!"
"<frzzzzz- projectile orrigin Krrrzk- thataway!>"
Noticeing Elior, Plasmaman lowers his head for a swooping dive... but stops. Something tells him this man does not have malevolent intent. And turns instead to the whip weilding shape shifter.
Two beams of molten plasma arc towards searagon.

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 03:12:32 am »
Dreamweaver gets off the ferry onto the island to scenes of terror and horrified citizens running around and flailing their arms randomly.At least I can help get the citizens away. Dreamweaver waves his hand and suddenly an illusion of nothing wrong calms the citizens, the citizens are still qute freak out nd board the ferry he had just gotten off. Good, hopefully no-one innocent shall die today.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 03:47:22 am »
the flying one had noticed him but still needed to take down a buning man that had shown up a little while ago so he pulled out bow and shot three arrows than shot out his had and started to control one of them.

(ooc here now for oocs http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6452.0)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 04:10:43 am by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 04:02:20 am »
Dreamweaver looks up and notices the battle overhead. Looks dangerous, better not get to involved. Looking at flamelicker and concentrating, he creates the illusion of water pouring over him, just to distract him for a while.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2006, 09:18:51 am »
What the hell is going on? How are they doing all that? I just stare at the battle going on before my eyes, in amazement. Are they, did others survive? If thats true, then why are they fighting. Time for a scan. Uses a eye scan to judge powers of the other people(?) fighting amongst themselves. Hm.... none of them seem even remotely powerfull. All combined should be an even match for me. But, my scanner HAS been on the fritz lately so I can't entirely trust that info. I better get a closer look, they probally won't even notice. I start to get a bit closer to the battle.

What will you do?

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2006, 11:42:36 am »
1. Godmoding
2. Plasmaman's second power is fire resistance

Plasmaman was a tad disoriented by the shadow portal he had somehow flown into. Glancing up he saw several massive boulders flying through the air towards a group of terrified onlookers.
Lightning fast he rushes toward them and lets loose three heat baems, one from his eyes and one from each arm. The temperature is so great the boulders simply evaporate in mid air.
"Plasbot, calculate trajectory!"
"<frzzzzz- projectile orrigin Krrrzk- thataway!>"
Noticeing Elior, Plasmaman lowers his head for a swooping dive... but stops. Something tells him this man does not have malevolent intent. And turns instead to the whip weilding shape shifter.
Two beams of molten plasma arc towards searagon.

how is it godmoding? i attacked you whoop dee doo. sorry, didn't know that was his power.

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2006, 11:54:43 am »
how is it godmoding? i attacked you whoop dee doo. sorry, didn't know that was his power.

It's godmoding because what you wrote out included what it did to him.  That is godmoding because it doesn't give the other person a chance to react to the attack.  For example.
GODMODING: Poster 1: I ran in and punched poster 2... he fell off a cliff   Poster 2: Hey! no fair
NOT GODMODING:  Poster 1: I ran in, swinging to punch him in the face  Poster 2: I was unable to react to the punch in time, i was hit in the face and flipped off the cliff.  However, I was able to grab hold of your foot as I fall and save myself

Now I hope you see that this makes the game more fun for everyone, as long as both parties are willing to compromise.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2006, 11:56:35 am »
"Ah, Plasmaman. You're expected by me. There is no way that you're going to stop me now. I am overpowered."
He swings a punch at the Plasmaman and then makes a salto backwards. Then he yells at the shadowperson: "I am destroying the statue of liberty what do you think"
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2006, 12:13:43 pm »

It's godmoding because what you wrote out included what it did to him.  That is godmoding because it doesn't give the other person a chance to react to the attack.  For example.
GODMODING: Poster 1: I ran in and punched poster 2... he fell off a cliff   Poster 2: Hey! no fair
NOT GODMODING:  Poster 1: I ran in, swinging to punch him in the face  Poster 2: I was unable to react to the punch in time, i was hit in the face and flipped off the cliff.  However, I was able to grab hold of your foot as I fall and save myself

Now I hope you see that this makes the game more fun for everyone, as long as both parties are willing to compromise.

ah sorry. it was last night, really tired.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2006, 01:53:04 pm »
Plasmaman barely avoids Flamelickers wild punch and turns to Stonehenge

"Henge! I cant fight Flamelicker with my powers, he'll just use them to grow stronger! Keep him busy while I attack this shadow!"

Deactivating his jetpack he puts both fists together and fires the brightest blast he can at the shadow... figuring heat wasnt important, the blast was pure white light.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2006, 02:08:02 pm »
Now I'm really confused. I'll never get this figured out. Maybe if I talk to them. Why not, after all it isn't the craziest idea of mine thats worked before. Just hope they don't try to kill me for some reason. I walk over fairly close, well within eyesight of the one that just attacked the shadowy one. Looking at him, I take a deep breath. Allright, don't hesitate just act. "Hey, whats going on here?" I shout to that one in particular, mostly because everyone else is too far away, but still in sight range.

What will you do?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2006, 02:21:42 pm »
"Get back Miss! Its dangerous for you to be here! Flamelicker wants to destroy Lady Liberty!"