Author Topic: what super powers do you possess rp  (Read 50998 times)

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers do you possess rp
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 01:24:06 pm »
Craig Beckett stood outside the Statue of Liberty, holding a camera and looking up at Lady Liberty as he followed a tour guide around the grounds.  Man I feel like a tourist he thought to himself, tilting his camera towards his face and accidentally setting off the flash into his eyes.  He looked around and noticed a bum walking with a radio.  He overheard on the man's crackling radio 'I'm here at the Fuelie Stoppie where a man has lit himself on fire and- oh he's doing something to a fuel truck, oh n-' Beckett stopped as the radio's signal crackled out and another man began speaking in a concerned voice.  Pulling out his cell phone, he pressed a button to contact Plasmaman.  "Knowing him, he's probably already on the job..." said Craig as he waited for his fellow superhero to answer.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 02:01:10 pm by gutwrencher89 »

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 01:47:11 pm »
And here I stood. Being up in flames. I love Flames. They are just so much more impredictable than humans. So now, being powered up with the power of a burning house, a truck of gasoline, and some minor fires I layed before I was driving towards the statue of liberty. These boats are too slow, but I can't swim all the way. Also it would be kinda ironic if i'd swim.

Finally I arrive.

Let the flames speak. I inflame myself. Uahahha. Those people freak out, just what I wanted alot of people trapped on this island. It will be harder for Plasmaman to stop me if there are humans at risk. First thing i do is I inflame some trees, and throw them at the boat. It sinks, and the people safe themselves by jumping into the water. Now it's time to demolish the structure called Statue of Liberty. I send a huge wave of flames at the interiours. I hear many people scream in terror. Hahahahahahha. With my flame empowered fist I lay a huge punch into the structure (for the info while fire is absorbed inside of Flamelicker he becomes also very strong). Boom there goes the first piece of unnecessary value.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 02:46:57 pm »
As the truck continued its travel, I began to fall into a trance-like state, like I usually do when I'm relaxed. Everything got hazy for a bit, and I was snapped back to reality by some man hidden by a velvet black cloak he wore tapping me on the shoulder. "Hello, whats a sweet little girl like you doing in a place like this?" Huh? Wait a sec.... I take a quick look around to try to see where I am, but all I figure out is that I am in a navy blue colored room that I've never seen before. I start to sweat as panic and adrenaline flood my being. Calm down, you can handle this. Its not like this is really that bad, there might even be a chance that I'm not about to have murder attempted on me. A door behind me is closed by the person and he pick me of the ground and stands me up. In a sincere voice he asks, "Whats your name?"

What will you do?

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 02:53:23 pm »
as i get bored of reading al this...XD no really i don't really find this entertaining sorry...i quit...its just not my style...i hate textbased games

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 03:00:17 pm »
Dreamweaver drives up past the marina, getting out of his car he notices the statue of liberty is missing part of it. What am I supposed to do now? He glances over at a ferry full of people returning to the mainland. Running over to the ticket booth the seller notices the wreckage and looks in horror. He sighs and waves his hand on front of the mans face. You don't see it, all is good. Sudden;y the man smiles and looks at Dreamweaver. "Hello sir, it's three dollars for a ticket." Dreamweaver finds some money in Arthurs wallet, sorry arthur.

Ten minutes later he arrives on the island.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 03:05:13 pm by Alwayswatching »
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 03:04:18 pm »
Seeing the chaos happening on Ellis Island, SL decided to get in on the fun. He wandered around shooting his shadow beams at people for a while, which caused them to lose all motivation. He saw Flamelicker and asked him what he was doing.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 04:41:16 pm »
As the statue begins to slowly topple, broken at the base where flamelicker punched, a golden streak speeds into view.
Projecting powerful beams of flame, Plasmaman welds the statue into place, its half toppled over, but its not going anywhere for now.

"Stop right there Flamelicker! You damaged a national monument and killed some people. I'm going to bring you to justice, once and for all! Plasbot, try to keep the statue from falling while i take care of flamelicker"

"<affirmative>"

Plasmaman adjusts his jetpack and swoops down to attack....
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 05:28:11 pm »
Elior saw many of the living stones that the strangers used to move going some where he saw a small one siting in front of him so he got in it and fallowed though a place full of huge square stones that shot into the sky. then he came to a place where was a gait stranger made in stone there was a man on flames punching the base of the stranger. the was another flaming stranger who flew and swooped like a bird it looked like he was trying to stop him. funny strangers but the flying one needed help so he raised his hand and made the giant stone strange kick the punhing man and put her back. these people where so strange maybe some one here knew where the symbol came from.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 06:29:17 pm »
"Damn... come on, pick up Plasmaman."  Said Craig, tapping his shoe on the ground.  Before anyone picked up, however, something exploded behind him and a chunk of molten debris hurdled towards him.  The chunk collided with him, but molded around and flew past him.  His clothes were charred, but his skin was changed to rock, and he began to grunt as his muscles swelled and he grew several feet.  At the end of his transformation, his eyes blanked out and glowed green, and he stood like a stone hulk with his chest heaving and still smoking from the fire that was smouldering on his shredded shirt.  He looked at the statue and saw the smoke rising from it's base.  He dashed out towards the trouble and saw a flaming man fighting Plasmaman.  He paused a second, and began to sprint towards the fireman, bringing his fist back for a powerful punch.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 07:52:36 pm »
While I was contemplating whether to answer his question or not, he went to drawing up some sort of graph. "You don't have to tell me, of course. For now though, I suggest you follow me." The person unveiled an exit that was behind one of the curtains. Might as well.... I thought as I walked through the door and I saw that I was what apperered to be a giant island with a giant statue. Wait, thats the statue of Liberty, and there seemes to be some sort of commotion going on near it. Intresting. "Be a good girl and wait on this island for a while, I'll be back to pick you up later. Go ahead and watch the show over there." I began to say something to him again but he cuts in with "I'll explain all this soon." and walk back into the room, which the door vanishes right after eliminating any chance of further interrogation. Well, might as well check out the fight, probally just the military bombing some people again. I run over near the Statue of Liberty.

What will you do?

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 08:29:29 pm »
I saw someone swooping in to hit my possible new ally, and decided to do something about it. I opened up a Shadow Portal, and he flew right into it. I opened up another one right by his strange robot, and he crashed straight into it.

Offline gutwrencher89

• Star Castle Cadet
  • NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 08:41:26 pm »
OOC: ok Vivec that was a bit of godmoding but I don't mind that for now.  Just in the future keep the posts limited to what you do, and don't write in what happens to the other character without getting them a chance to react (maybe you should've ended it after you put in the two portals, I porbably would've made my guy do the same thing you wrote in anyways since I try not to godmod).  For example, I could've just said in my last post that i went in and punched Detox, but I gave him a chance to react to it.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 08:54:27 pm »
OOC: Sorry, I'll try not to do that in the future.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 10:11:06 pm »
in the morning searegon went hunting for food. he found a few animals, but only managed to catch one. turning his hand into a dull flame he cooked the small rabbit. after breakfast he gathered enough energy to fly. he headed to new york to see what damage he could do. lucifer's tear hadn't tasted blood in a while. he was flying around when he noticed a fight going on by the statue of liberty. he came down, and decided that the dufus in the jet-pack was annoying him the most, so he cracked his whip and lowered down to his elevation.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 10:31:20 pm »
there where many starngers fighting ther was even one that had become a larg living rock and no one seemed to notice him much. he had to get theirt atenion some how. he trew out his hand and made a brige he had to find the man that was destoying the forest now.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.