Author Topic: what super powers do you possess rp  (Read 50994 times)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
what super powers do you possess rp
« on: August 18, 2006, 07:39:12 pm »
first the rules
make you Carter using this.
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6337.60 feel free to make a picture of your guy and a back story here

If someone's prolonged silence is interfering with a plot line's continuance other players may treat it as an uncontrolled character and kill it unless he in the safe box

to get in the safe box pm me and tell me how long your going to be the max lenght of time with out a post with out being safeboxed is a week.

try to Use spellcheck and proper punctuation I'm not to worry ed about this

power limiter  you can't destroy the city we are in but you can destroy building or really badly damage the whole place

your side kick is always with you no matter what or easily will find you they die if you die

teams if you have a team of other player you can be separated from them

please recruited teams in the link near the top

also one Carter per player other wise it just confuses the heck out of me

English only

if your in the safe box the moment you post in this thread you are out again

pm me to change the rules or go in the safe box i think that covers it

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:31:04 am by shadowlord18 »

Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
Re: what super powers do you possess rp
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 07:53:31 pm »
Searegon (Sear-eh-gun)

Semi-secret identity: Tyran Banks

Powers: turns into living flame.

weapon: lucifer's tear

Manifestation: Transformation

Tyran Banks always had a hard time getting by. When he was 5 years old his father was constantly drinking, his mother was never home, and he lived in a very cramped apartment. His father never took him to school and as a result he never had many friends and never learned how to read until the age of 14. when his father murdered his mother then he Tyran was sent to an orphanage. Eventually he decided to leave and that no one wanted them here and he was a waste of space. He left for Motel not to far away. Since he never had any money of his own he worked there the best he could to pay off his debt, but when he didn't have the education to work there he was kicked out. He looked through every newspaper he could find but every job either was to advanced for him or it was outdated. Eventually he was forced to steal from other people to get by, until he was bit by a dog and its owner. as he lied in the ditch without anybody to help him he until he was found upon by a very wealthy man by the name of Sean Kinreave. He called the hospital and his wound was treated. After he was fined with a bill he had no money to pay, so he asked Sean if he could borrow the money. HE said he would pay the bill only if he did a favor for him. When he payed the bill they took a limo to his estate were he explained what he wanted. Apparently his company had been developing a machine that is strapped to the user and gives them the power to fuse with fire. The subject is supposed to have a chemical injected into them which interacts with the blood to create pure flame, the machine help the brain control this fire and bend and warp it.  In the testing chamber the strapped the machine, a jacket in the prototype, onto Tyran. when the suit was activated the chemical fused with the blood, but it caused his skin to be almost completely vaporized. his mouth practically melted, and his hair, eyebrows, most of his sinuses and and ears were rendered useless. Then a burst of power came from his body destroying the laboratory and all the people inside, except for Tyran.

He named himself Searegon after the Searing agony of his life and his future, and vowed to share the agony with all who would do nothing to help those like him.

Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:07:32 pm »
(ooc actuly i ment for you to post all that in the cretion bit but is ok)

Elior rised his hand to the valley to his home the forest and shut it off with a land slide the strange hard living rocks would not get past that and even if they did the animals would kill there contorlers. he held the skin with the symbol on the srange rocks he knew that some one must know where they came from and this symbol would lead him to it. he walked until he found a black stones and walked along it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 09:48:17 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 08:27:50 pm »
Searegon walked along the path, after the police found him he knew he would never rest in that city. he walked along torching bits of cloth and rubble along the path. "i must find a new place to stay, im growing tired.". he walked along until he came to a forest pass. "seems these rocks have blocked the way. At least i have the energy to do this.". He rose to the air a trail of fire beneath him, propelling himself like a rocket he jumped over the rocks into the forest. "well, i might be able to stay here for the night. So he found a large rock and melted out a small opening to stay in.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 09:59:09 pm »
Elior walked along the strage black stones and saw burning skins that the strangers wore this was not good but he put out the flames with some dirt and pick a large pice of cloth and handed it down to his brother with e hope that would be able to track the stragers. they continued along the rocks wich is where his brother said to go.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 02:54:30 am »
The Flamelicker is well known already in this rp... if you want a description go here:http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=6337.15

Okay!

The Flamelicker was always mad at the world. Especially at the PENTAGON, the PARLIAMENT, THE WHITE HOUSE, THE STATUE OF LIBERTY. All these buildings represented the very America he wanted to change, if not destroy to reincarnate it to his beliefs. He did not want to rule the world, nor did he want to kill. He wanted Chaos. It was the one thing that turned him on.

So he was in front of this gasstation and he had a big gas-truck with him. He ran into the gasstation, grabbed the owner by the neck and said
"Give me all your gas, in that truck. NOW."
"I can't sir, I can't. Pleee..."
But by then he was already burned in a flame. Now Flamelicker had to do it himself. GRRRRRRR. He did however, as he needed the gas.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 03:33:48 am »
<beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep>

"Suffering sunspots! Its the Plasmabeacon! Plasbot, activate!"

At the push of a button, Lee Lovejoy is transformed into... the Incredible Plasmaman!

A peaker in his suit sprung to life... it was Police Cheif Anderson
"Plasmaman, we have a report of a gas station robbery on 12th and Jefferson... the money is still there...  but the gas has been stolen!"
"Sounds like the work of my old arch nemesis the Flamelicker! Plasmajetpack... activate!"

and so he speeds away, defender of all that is good and american <trumpets> Plasmaman!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 04:39:12 am »
the wind lord is sitting on the top of victory mountain thinking...not about the past his past is uncertain he does not remember anything about his childhood only that he can control the wind. he is thinking who to trust and who not to trust. he waits until something happens where he has the Chance to choose to prevent it or to help it happen

(i suck at this)

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 05:14:37 am »
elior continued along the road until he came to a place that was surrounded by strangers that all seemed very angry and where jumping around and making loud noises maybe they knew where the symbol came from. so he approached the nearest stranger ange showed him the symbol and ask where it's den was but man just made more loud noises and ran away

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 07:50:05 am »
Again?
As I woke from another nights blissfull slumber up to find that my charge has been almost completely drained. I stumble over to the ivory door that covers the exit to the dark, damp basement. Taking one last glance at where I spent the night with night-vision my eyes fall upon the circut breaker. Maybe that can hold me for now. *Sigh* I remeber when my "battery" could go weeks. Now it barely lasts two days. I'll figure out how to fix it someday. Y'know what I'll do that today! I hack into the breaker and re-route all the electrisiy to me. I check the clock on my right eye, it says 5:30. Good, I can stay for a bit and.... Startled screams come from upstairs and continue to happen as they start to argue. Oh, come on! Well, I beter get out of here before they discover what happened and come down here, I know exactly how it would go. I increase the power surging into me to such a high level that the breaker ceases to function and starts spewing smog around the room.

What will you do?

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 09:51:19 am »
I had to act. I knew that Plasmaman would soon hear about the robbery, and then he'd try to stop my plans. But I couldn't let that happen. Therefore I set fire to this little wooden house, with my flamethrower of course. After the fire was big enough I absorbed the fire. I had to be powered up if I wanted to fight Plasmaman. Anyways, I was on the way to the Statue of Liberty. Those liberties were merely boundaries to the peoples mind. I had to show them. I would set the gastruck on fire, then with the totally loaded energy I would punch down the statue. Hehe, soon it would crumble.

Burn Gastruck, BURN.
"Ahh, how good does it feel to be loaded with pure fire."
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 10:15:46 am »
"Plasmabot, scan the area 200 mile radius!"
"<17 Metahuman signals detected, extreme thermal spike in the vicinity of the statue of liberty. Likelyhood over 89% that reading source is Flamelicker>" said the robot

"Great Golden Gasfires! That statue is the only surviving relic of New York since it was destroyed by aliens from beyond pluto! If it were destroyed morale would plummet and our fair country would surely fall to the red menace. Activate turbo boost!"

-VWOOOOSH!-

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 11:45:00 am »
OOC - I just posted Dreamweaver.

A raven perches on a tree. Watching the madness across the street from the park in a gas station. Great, there goes a truck, gotta go find Arthur. The raven flies up into the clouds and swoops down above a neighbourhood where Arthur Brooks lives. Dreamweaver zeros in on Arthurs signal and lands on a kitchen window sill where arthur was busy trying to frame a picture. (This is psychic) //Arthur, I need you now.// Arthur slams the painting back on the table. "Great! Not before 6 though, mom wants me to hang this up and she's been bugging me for weeks." //Very well.// Dreamweaver lands on his shoulder and both starts to glow white, when the glowing stops they have switched places. Dreamweaver flexes his fingers and looks at the raven, "I am going to need your car too." //Well... don't dent it, you barely know how to drive.//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 01:12:22 pm »

OOC: Power of shadows, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Hiding in the shadows (not strictly hiding, but one of his powers is to melt into the shadows and I didn't know a good word for it) SL noticed a commotion. A man had just burned another man, evidently with powers, and stolen a gastruck. Interesting. Perhaps I shall see what he's up to. SL flowed through the shadows, following the fire man.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 01:19:06 pm »
As I sneaked the house completely undetected with the residents trying to figure out just what had happened to the power I saw some tech company shiping some stuff onto a 18-wheeler green truck. Intresting, they just might lead me to some place with a device to fix my "battery". I went over to the side of the truck opposite everyone else. I looked up to scale the height I had to jump. Allright, not even thirty feet, I can make this, just have to be carefull not to overjump. I silently make a small hop and land on top of the truck. Perfect. I glance down at the crew members packing alkl the stuff up into the truck. Looks like it will be another couple of minuites before they leave. Right before I get to staring at the sky I spot a hiring commitie for the national army walking past on their way to the school. Them. How dare they try to convert innocents to take up their horrible occupation. As hate continued to boil inside I once again began to dwell on what they did to my family. How dare they kill us just because we have these gifts. Maybe I should vaporize them. I decided I would, but I only just started to aim my foot when I realized they were gone, five minuites had passed feeling like ten seconds, and the truck started to move out into the road.

What will you do?