Author Topic: Most annoying commercials  (Read 61967 times)

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Most annoying commercials
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 04:01:22 pm »
I've found the damned commercial (Well, the song)

http://www.nivea.dk/rp2/innovations/innovations.php#

Find Aqua Sensation! OH MY GOD! I WANT TO KILL HER!

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 10:59:55 pm »
the car ad where they have the stuffed animals afraid of the car, and they're saying it's not "warm and fuzzy" and then the guy watching them says "that's just the reaction we were looking for!"

not only is it insulting to my intelligence, but it's a technique our entire society should be over and done with.  forever.  i can just picture the brainwashed slut in the ad trying to pressure the animals into not liking the car, when really they couldn't give a crap.
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline Devoid

• Qix Crazy
  • Join the resistance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 01:24:34 am »
the car ad where they have the stuffed animals afraid of the car, and they're saying it's not "warm and fuzzy" and then the guy watching them says "that's just the reaction we were looking for!"

not only is it insulting to my intelligence, but it's a technique our entire society should be over and done with.  forever.  i can just picture the brainwashed slut in the ad trying to pressure the animals into not liking the car, when really they couldn't give a crap.

This....joke? Please, must be a joke...I mean, the commercial is hate-able, but...joke. Must be joke. Yes. *nod*

Online Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 04:30:42 am »

not only is it insulting to my intelligence, but it's a technique our entire society should be over and done with. forever. i can just picture the brainwashed slut in the ad trying to pressure the animals into not liking the car, when really they couldn't give a crap.
Oh, dear god! We have this in England too. God, I hate that ad  :(
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 01:38:20 pm »
We had a local car dealer commercial where the owner is on screen wearing hunting gear and holding a shotgun.It says something similar to : "Every other wussy car dealers ain't got nothing on me. We have REAL *said in "sony-squirrel" tone* deals, with REAL prices. The other wannabe, cant get the job done, are posers. Come to my car lot for a REAL deal."

An aquaintance of mine was offended, went to that guys car lot and had a few words for him. ;) The God awful Ad hasn't been seen since.

gec05

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 01:48:42 pm »
PSP commercials. Annoying Squirrels. Thats all I have to say. :)

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 06:38:58 pm »
I live in austraila so any one who has not seen it.  it an add for rivers and theres a voice  saying "why is everything from river just so computble" on word at a time there a seveal differt versionsd of this add with differt voices behind it
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2006, 08:42:49 am »
There is a Hummer commercial where a rude mother allows her kid to cut in line and tells off the mother that complains.. so the complaining mother buys a Hummer H3 to feel 'empowered'... it is just painful.

However there are two cartton commericals on Boomerang that I just can't stand. There is this big-headed, um, person-thing running back and forth on the screen. Thr first goes....

"BWAAAHHHH!... I'm a horsey.... BWAAAHHHH!... Whoa!... BWAHHHHH!"

The second:

"My comerical. My commercial. My COMeeercial! I LIKE MY COMMERCIAL!!"

After a couple times you are ready to shoot the television.

-Lego

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 08:49:15 am »
I hate..... INFOMERCIALS THE LOT OF YOU I WILL SHOOT MY TELEVISION IF YOU DON"T STOP APPEARING! ;)
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Devoid

• Qix Crazy
  • Join the resistance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2006, 08:53:39 am »
Ooo, Lego, those Hummer commercials are terrible. One of them had the girl buy one to "Get her girl on" or some crap. Worst. Marketing. Ever.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2006, 10:59:54 am »
I've just seen a new one. A commercial for a new Danish TV show on Viasat - TV3. A bunch of idiots run around with clown noses and hug, dance and laugh (Everything looks so fake). We have too many of those kind of people in Denmark. -_-
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:02:47 am by SmileyMan »

gec05

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2006, 11:52:45 am »
However there are two cartton commericals on Boomerang that I just can't stand. There is this big-headed, um, person-thing running back and forth on the screen. Thr first goes....

"BWAAAHHHH!... I'm a horsey.... BWAAAHHHH!... Whoa!... BWAHHHHH!"

The second:

"My comerical. My commercial. My COMeeercial! I LIKE MY COMMERCIAL!!"

After a couple times you are ready to shoot the television.

-Lego

You have to have watched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on Cartoon Network to understand who the character is.

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2006, 12:54:03 pm »
Those brainless Star Trek 2.0 Commercials on G4..... Uggghh... :-X
They're ugly stopmotion dolls....
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2006, 01:07:39 pm »
Car speed reduction adds, no not for the message but the way they do it, it's evil minded emotional black mail - If you drive over X miles an hour... A CHILD WILL DIE IN SCREAMING AGONY!!!! It's the same with those smoke alarm adds, I know it's the only way they can get through but it still fills me with bile and besides most of the people who speed on areas where children play are those c***s who think their next meeting is more important than a child's life >:(

What if the meeting is about stopping a nuclear missile from hitting a kindergarten?  ::)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2006, 03:51:55 pm »
hmmm those magnum comercials are PRETTY wierd....

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.